Jason stole Quad
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tjeep

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Who is this guy Jason that got busted last night with stolen quad in the back of a white truck on 52?
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2012
it was jason meeker and his cousin aaron.they got them on eighth street.they are both theives.so watch out because they had no room at the jail for them.they like to steal!!!!
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2012
don't buy anything from either one. it is stollen
Tjeep

Olympia, WA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Where can I find them it was my place they broke into and my quad they stole.
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 18, 2012
their on west side of fourth street in manchester.you will see a white truck.on broadway and fourth street .you will see the truck.the house on the corner. good luck.hope you find them.the guy's name is chuck that they are staying with.
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 18, 2012
they stole property on ginger ridge and lick skillet.it's suppose to have been 4 houses.if you were one of them contact the sheriff department.
Tjeep

Olympia, WA

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for the info
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2012
they are staying with shenna scott.
tjeep

Dayton, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Thanks, for keeping track of these dirt bags. Sheriff should be picking them up soon. If you know of a stolen Grey Sony Computer they are trying to sell its mine.
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 29, 2012
heard they were trying to sale it.if i find out who they sold it to i'll let you know.will try to find out.sometimes they take things to portsmouth ohio.
buttchecks

Bourneville, OH

#11 May 3, 2012
do you know if these dirt bags tried to sale anybody a blue polaris 500 4x4?
Robbed

Cincinnati, OH

#12 May 4, 2012
Do you know if they were selling aluminum ladders and power tools, lawn tools?
INQUIRING MINDS

Wilmington, OH

#13 May 4, 2012
Why dont you just go ask them yourselves where your stuff is? Or beat the shit out of them, can't stand a thief! They are staying on Broadway Street with Suzanne Taylor and her boyfriend Chuck, the truck is parked outside all the time. The white truck with the jagged tint and Angel chic on the window? By gosh I would make it a point to pay a visit to them!!!
I know 2

Englewood, OH

#14 May 4, 2012
the white truck is at 504 Adams St alot also !!!!!! Fred and Sheena`s trailer
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#15 May 28, 2012
why doesn't the sheriff put these guys back in jail? they are still going around stealing!!criminals should be in jail!!!!!!!!!!we do not need theives running around manchester!!
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jun 10, 2012
your power tools i know where they are at they took them to shennas scott house i seen them good luck at 504 adams st in manchester they took alot of things they need the shit beat out of them
Tjeep

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Is Jason and Aaron Blanton still staying there?
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jun 13, 2012
yes u can fine them there or that chucks house and shenna needs her ass beat to she in on it to and so is fred good luck getting or stuff back
Big worm

Georgetown, OH

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Did you get your stuff back when are they going to jail
Tjeep

Lewisville, TX

#20 Jun 27, 2012
Got everything but the computer back, last I heard Cop were on there way to pick them up. They didnt show up for court and have warrants. Seems it would be easier to handle yourself, but I would be the on to end up in prison. Caught red handed and it takes months to put them away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester Highschool Reunion 19 hr Ashley 2
brandy milby mallow Thu hate her 2
donna francis Wed guess 4
Bottoms Up Wed jon jon 8
Sarah McComas Shaver Wed woo-boy 3
Cherokee Bill's Wild West Show (Dec '11) May 24 donnie_rife2001 11
wondering May 23 woo-boy 4
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE