how the hell r ya? no where around
friends

Mason, OH

#6 Oct 2, 2010
i love mary
Yea Right

West Union, OH

#7 Oct 5, 2010
Mary Brown a good girl..yea right! U must be smokin the same thing she is if you honestly think that! She is a meth smokin theif that will do anything or anyone for a buzz! She is not with anyone person. SHe is with who ever has the money or the drugs.
stephanie

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2010
yeah uses that walmart guy i heard, damian?
hello

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 6, 2010
if she was such a good girl why did she suck" my husband when i was home with 3 babies, shes a ho and yes i left the low life....fyi she does smoke foil
Big Brother

Newtown, PA

#10 Oct 6, 2010
stephanie wrote:
yeah uses that walmart guy i heard, damian?
His name is Damon. He is a great guy and shes not the only piece of trash that takes advantage of him. Several of the white trash pill billies in manchester and West Union do as well. They are all being photographed and video taped though. And I have personally been in two of there houses while they were away to insure there being watched. There time is limited. Enjoy the pills while your still breathing scum.
YEA RIGHT

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2010
hello wrote:
if she was such a good girl why did she suck" my husband when i was home with 3 babies, shes a ho and yes i left the low life....fyi she does smoke foil
good for u girl. its probably a good thing u did leave him. it is hard to tell what u would have caught from that nasty hoe. she does any type of drugs she can get ahold of. just goes to show what that shit will do to a person. she is a theif to so u all better watch your shit cuz she will steal it and sellit for meth or pills. she must be sleepin with someone at the court house cuz i have seen her name in the paper numerous times but somehow she always gets off scot free maybe she is a snitch. and as for the walmart boy i dont think there is anything wrong with his head so he knows she is usin him how could someone be low wnough to take adventage of a handicap person like that. SICK METHINFESTED PILL SNORTIN THEIVING WHORE that is wut mary brown is
stephanie

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2010
isn't DAMON mom the bitch from the iga? she always talking bout somebody always rude to me when i went in there. good thing we don't have to see her ugly tatooed neck anynmore
4 real

Fairborn, OH

#13 Oct 8, 2010
DONT HATE ME CUZ U AINT ME B*****S....lol
Lmao

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Jimmy gallaway is not w that ho hes with shea gifford

Since: Jul 10

West Union, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2010
hello wrote:
I would really like to know who u r

Since: Jul 10

West Union, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2010
Lmao wrote:
Jimmy gallaway is not w that ho hes with shea gifford
why cant u ppl who seem to havew every one all figured out leave your names maybe we will pay u for ur two cents
b cause obviously u know so much about everthing and everyone. i guess u must be without sin because you all sue like castin stones..........4 real be a real man or woman and leave your names.... grow some balls or shut the f*** up.
babygirl

Millsboro, DE

#17 Jan 20, 2011
she is my cuz even tho we dnt see eye to eye doesnt give u the right to talk sh!t about her she is in rehab so yall need to stop the bs she is and will always be my friend n family SOOO STOP I LOVE HER
nappie

Fairborn, OH

#18 Jan 20, 2011
babygirl wrote:
she is my cuz even tho we dnt see eye to eye doesnt give u the right to talk sh!t about her she is in rehab so yall need to stop the bs she is and will always be my friend n family SOOO STOP I LOVE HER
Aww thanx family whoever u are u know what these people that are talkin all this shit like i said before they must all be saints u know what i mean, because they are quick to cast stones lol well as long as there talkin shit about me there leavein someone else alon love ya bunches. I think what they really need to do is git a life and clean up there own backyards because im so sure they are soooo much better than me. lol well like i said befor if you stonethrowers have somethen real to say grow some balls and leave your name along with your problems and we will see if we can solve them peace.
baby girl

Millsboro, DE

#19 Jan 21, 2011
mary we all love ya just worrie about getting clean ok we r ruttin 4 u hun well be here 4 u when u get out ....... if u need back up on anything just hollar im here u know who i am just think hard n ull know who i am
nappie

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2011
baby girl wrote:
mary we all love ya just worrie about getting clean ok we r ruttin 4 u hun well be here 4 u when u get out ....... if u need back up on anything just hollar im here u know who i am just think hard n ull know who i am
I really dont can u give me an initial lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crook 5 hr gonzales 9
voting 4 council 7 hr dumbkunt 7
Susie Skinner RULH Principal (Oct '15) 11 hr Trash queen 11
Police camras !! Fri Cashflow 14
Erica Bennington Fri Ericka 8
When is gaffin appeal May 25 Shawn 13
Cindy burgess rollins May 21 Remember when 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance