Just curious

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 12, 2013
What's up with him got out of prisons no parole an heard he was with the Edwards boy the other day driving the car with the gun in it how's he get out of that never thought he roll on ppl but got busted with the lab an was out before jj an Tera just seem weirds
lawyer

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 29, 2013
news flash he had a paid lawyer got out in 2years to go to star his 1st #!...he didnt have parole he not a violent offender...know the law b4 you talk shit..ive trusted him w my life! when was he allegedly caught w kelly & let go???
Dirty lawyer

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 4, 2013
New flash he was out on bond and p@@@ed dirty an still only got two years an what's violent offender have to do with anything about parole if your sentenced to four years and get released early u still have the remanding time over your head therefore that's where parole comes into affect so maybe u should get the laws down before replying
lawyer

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Dirty lawyer wrote:
New flash he was out on bond and p@@@ed dirty an still only got two years an what's violent offender have to do with anything about parole if your sentenced to four years and get released early u still have the remanding time over your head therefore that's where parole comes into affect so maybe u should get the laws down before replying
he had paper when he got out, this thing called money, job and passing drug tests he was restored to his civil rights! you are obviously a life long "friend" beings you started this thread under "little eddie henschen" or maybe you are a co defendent in the case.. check your motives!
someone who knows

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2014
I know one thing he is fast to call the law on ya now days I think he is the same old Eddie still like to beat up on woman and like to hold that money over there heads
trash

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2014
someone who knows wrote:
I know one thing he is fast to call the law on ya now days I think he is the same old Eddie still like to beat up on woman and like to hold that money over there heads
patty i do believe you are the 1 who calls the cops hmmmm didnt you have him locked up last time? you dont have a clue you go behind his back w men all the time you are disgusting to look at conpared to him thats a fact!
hhhh

Oak Hill, OH

#7 Jan 2, 2014
trash wrote:
<quoted text> patty i do believe you are the 1 who calls the cops hmmmm didnt you have him locked up last time? you dont have a clue you go behind his back w men all the time you are disgusting to look at conpared to him thats a fact!
He hit Patty's little boy, Bon! I hate a child abuser! He should be locked up for the rest of his life. He's lucky it wasn't my kid he hit. It would be the last kid he ever hit!
ooooooo

Tampa, FL

#8 Jan 3, 2014
Heard hes still cooking at his moma's house. And as far as patty goes she needs her ass beat by someone one. She dont care bout those kids think shes proved that.
Ooooooooo

Cambridge, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2014
That Edwards is a piece of shit to!
wtf

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 18, 2014
He wit tara rigdon.what's wrong with him?
Peyton place

Wooster, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Eddie's not cooking meth. Sarah you need to stop your foolishness by posting these threads. I don't believe any of this crap! If he stays away from patty this time maybe he will keep his head together. She took both his vehicles now that's wrong he bought the car for her but why take a mans only vehicle???
Terra Rigdon

Tampa, FL

#12 Jan 23, 2014
Listen up everyone!!! I don't have to use a fake name!!! It's me Terra Rigdon!!! I am still going strong clean and sober!!! You see there was a bond made between 3 people over 5 years ago!!! Not anyone will brake !! Loyalty and Friendship goes along way!!! Yes I have been with Eddie since December 29 th 2013!!! But that's because he is my best friend!!! I have taken him to the hospital to see his sick father and mother!!! Because that is what true friends do !!! I have been around to help him through a hard time!!! And he has helped me tremdouusly to !!! We are not sleeping together and sure the hell ain't cooking no stinking meth together me, Eddie and JJ hung that up May 16 2009 !!! You all get a life and !!! Lift someone up instead of knocking them down!!! Sad !!! This town and some of the lame people still in it trying to keep something a live!!! Lol well can't leave in the past for sure !!! Cuz fear will keep you stuck and faith will move you forward !!! See ya all in church on Sunday !!! Try that !!! A lot less effort
lawyer

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Terra Rigdon wrote:
Listen up everyone!!! I don't have to use a fake name!!! It's me Terra Rigdon!!! I am still going strong clean and sober!!! You see there was a bond made between 3 people over 5 years ago!!! Not anyone will brake !! Loyalty and Friendship goes along way!!! Yes I have been with Eddie since December 29 th 2013!!! But that's because he is my best friend!!! I have taken him to the hospital to see his sick father and mother!!! Because that is what true friends do !!! I have been around to help him through a hard time!!! And he has helped me tremdouusly to !!! We are not sleeping together and sure the hell ain't cooking no stinking meth together me, Eddie and JJ hung that up May 16 2009 !!! You all get a life and !!! Lift someone up instead of knocking them down!!! Sad !!! This town and some of the lame people still in it trying to keep something a live!!! Lol well can't leave in the past for sure !!! Cuz fear will keep you stuck and faith will move you forward !!! See ya all in church on Sunday !!! Try that !!! A lot less effort
thank you terra, eddies been a friend of mine for many years, we will die being friends so I know exactly where you are coming from. Thx for being there for him, now when he needs s true friend!
Terra Rigdon

Tampa, FL

#14 Jan 23, 2014
Well I guess there is some decent people in Adams county!!! Thanks for the encouraging words and glad to know that I am not the only one who cares for this awesome friend , brother ,son and awesome father.!!! You know will all Dewell on are past !! It makes us but it dioes not define us!! Please keep us in your prayers and especially Eddie 's dad !!! God knows he could use a break tonight in the sickness he is going thru he has been in the hospital for over a month now!!! Been really hard on the family !!! Especially lil ed with no vehicles but guess what we have survived!!! God bless
umm

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2014
hhhh wrote:
<quoted text>He hit Patty's little boy, Bon! I hate a child abuser! He should be locked up for the rest of his life. He's lucky it wasn't my kid he hit. It would be the last kid he ever hit!
if he hit her kid he'd be in jail idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 35,136
Cherokee Bill Wild West Show (Dec '11) 5 hr jerry 13
dont count on your New chief deputy 5 hr jeremy c 22
Stray dogs!!! 9 hr Manchester For Ya 11
stolen 4 wheeler on 41 Sun Chatty Cathy 3
Fast Apr 23 holmes 2
clayton reins we are watching you Apr 22 Joey 8
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]