hill billy

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Dec 25, 2009
hes the coolest kid i know lol.. this website is dumb lets just talk about everyone..
mystery crush

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Dec 25, 2009
hmmm sounds like an awesome guy already lol why talk about everyone when we can just talk about you lol i bet joey knows who this is lol its not that hard to guess lol if you get it wrong tho wouldnt be your best move yet there bub lol

Urbana, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2010
ok let me see here about joey casey i'd say he is the most into his self ugly fag of a guy who thinks hes some kind of big shot and hes so cool and all this....well joey i got some news for you you have to be the most nasty looking of a person i have ever seen i swear you look like a freakin peanut head to tall and skronie most anoying loud mout trash talking dumb ass i have ever met!!!

North Babylon, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2010
I hate this kid...he thinks hes Billy Badass or something. He needs to be sent off bc he's super crazy

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2010
yeah i totally agree, ive dated this kid for like a week and hes a loser he doesnt like anything you would! i think he is wierd and stupid and he quit basketball! thats a plus and not!!! cause manchester sucks!!! so yeah dont talk to this wierdo!!peace

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Thanks guys.

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2010
i love joey he's cool

Middleboro, MA

#8 Mar 12, 2010
Isn't he a retard who goes to the oliver school? He looks like a mongolid.

Middleboro, MA

#9 Mar 12, 2010
Isn't he the retard mongoloid that goes to Oliver school with ears as big as Dumbo?

Springfield, OH

#10 Mar 20, 2010
And his head is shaped like a peanut!!!hahaha
boy plz

Bensalem, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2010
listen joey is my friend and you all need to shut the hell up because he could easily kick ur guys ass

Peebles, OH

#12 Mar 23, 2010
Joey casey could never kick someones a*s. he is a pathetic excuse for a male and he f**ks like a virgin cuz he doesnt kno what the f**k he is doin!!!! his penis is as big as my f**kin pinky. and he is a 2 second man you get on, and bam its done and over!!! he is a freakin ugly ass too. his ears are so big that if he can probably pick up radio signals. maybe thats why he has friends??
Haha yea right

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2010
I met joey at school and became friends and hooked up wit him and it deffently wasn't the size of a pinky. He hurt me and I'm not no virgin lol.

Dayton, OH

#14 Apr 1, 2010
Joey's a bitch, He runs his mouth to everyone and ill beat the hell out of him. I go to school with him and he wont say shit to me cuz hes scared.
I knowhim

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 1, 2010
come on guys joey is a good kid everyone needs to quit raggin on him. Joey , dont let this stuff get u down U R a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff MCcarty special treatment in brown county ... 1 hr Pro 21
speedway robbed 1 hr Tex 4
heard of the b#tch kayleigh darnell/hurley? 5 hr amy jo 7
News Ohio coroner accused of bungling investigations (Jun '14) 9 hr car007 3
Mayor 2016 9 hr jake 10
Roddy 11 hr Single Sassy 4
Meth Bust 17 hr Alisha 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages