First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jill

Mason, OH

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Who got arrested for drugs on 2nd street early yesterday morning?
yoyo

Astoria, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Snook
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Who his he
him

Wilmington, OH

#4 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Who his he
Snook is Bobby Young..Kevin Young's brother.
sister

Wilmington, OH

#5 Mar 13, 2013
if u want to call it a drug bust they didn't do a good job to bad the other two ppl didn't get in any trouble when they was in on it cause ppl snitching if it was a drug bust the mother wouldn't let the mother back in there so people needs to get there story straight for they go around and run there mouth
sister

Wilmington, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I mean they wouldn't let his mother back in there . chief of police told her to go back so say what u want
sam

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 13, 2013
lol he was cooking on the deck cop drives by and sees him and they said he could smell it. it was on the NEWs 5 and 19 2 people arrested. NO ONE was back there yesterday. sister you may want to your story stright
hedidit

Wilmington, OH

#8 Mar 14, 2013
sam wrote:
lol he was cooking on the deck cop drives by and sees him and they said he could smell it. it was on the NEWs 5 and 19 2 people arrested. NO ONE was back there yesterday. sister you may want to your story stright
Yes, cooking Meth! And it's not the first time he's been locked up for cooking it...and "sister" knows it's true! And, I'm sure it won't be the last time he's locked up for it! And, as far as snitching....if he didn't do this crap...he wouldn't have to worry about being snitched on...now would he? No matter who else was involved...it does nothing to "lessen" his guilt!
BrokenHandJimmy

Georgetown, OH

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Just to keep it simple for those of you lacking GEDs and/or obamavoters:

Drug Busts = Good
Cooking Meth = Bad
Snitches helping police = Good
People bitching about snitches = future/former jailbirds
blah

Cleves, OH

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Clearly, broken hand Jimmy is the one who doesn't have a GED considering "obamavoters" isn't even a word and the fact that he's narrow minded enough to judge someone for their political beliefs. Who you vote for has nothing to do with your intelligence or judgement, grow up and show a little respect for the president of our country. I mean, if life is so hard for you with Obama being our president maybe you should consider moving to a different country..
annoyed

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
this place needs to be cleaned up!!! so for now on I hope everyone turns in anyone involved in drugs.. Life is better with out them!
old school

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2013
BrokenHandJimmy wrote:
Just to keep it simple for those of you lacking GEDs and/or obamavoters:
Drug Busts = Good
Cooking Meth = Bad
Snitches helping police = Good
People bitching about snitches = future/former jailbirds
we were tought u keep your mouth shut. U see nothing u hear nothing and u feel nothing meaning death i dont beleave in sniching dont stick your nose where it dont belong people will hang there self but they dont have the balls to take what comes to them there break downers cry like little babys
Jill

Lebanon, OH

#13 Mar 21, 2013
old school wrote:
<quoted text>we were tought u keep your mouth shut. U see nothing u hear nothing and u feel nothing meaning death i dont beleave in sniching dont stick your nose where it dont belong people will hang there self but they dont have the balls to take what comes to them there break downers cry like little babys
You're an idiot aren't you.
tracy

New York, NY

#14 Mar 21, 2013
If your dealing drugs in manchester you will go to jail!!!
I think the cops have made that clear. The sheriffs office and manchester pd are doing a GREAT job..
oh yeah

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2013
thats great I can remenber when manchester was a good place I hope they do clean it up
Ripley is Clean

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2013
If only the towns around Ripley were as drug free as Ripley. Ripley has been able to get rid of its drug epedimic by having a well trained professional Police Department. The rest of the towns should get some guidance from Ripley PD!
lol

Oxford, OH

#17 Apr 7, 2013
sister wrote:
if u want to call it a drug bust they didn't do a good job to bad the other two ppl didn't get in any trouble when they was in on it cause ppl snitching if it was a drug bust the mother wouldn't let the mother back in there so people needs to get there story straight for they go around and run there mouth
Wow you sound like you have a second grade education,and you sound like your on meth.
joann

Logan, OH

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Ripley is Clean wrote:
If only the towns around Ripley were as drug free as Ripley. Ripley has been able to get rid of its drug epedimic by having a well trained professional Police Department. The rest of the towns should get some guidance from Ripley PD!
You have got to be kidding a lot of the drugs in Manchester come from Ripley.
Mike

Mason, OH

#19 Apr 9, 2013
joann wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding a lot of the drugs in Manchester come from Ripley.
How do you know?
David c

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Most of the drugs come Ripley.. its been that way for years most of the dog food and weed is comming from Ripley. Most time its a trade for meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snappers 32 min Truth 4
come on Aberdeen 18 hr Holes 2
chelsea akers (Aug '14) Fri Big daddy 6
Baton woman at WU Elementary Fri Hard 2
Pastor Matt Young Fri baton woman 11
Derek Rumpkee Fri Justsayin 2
lee hobbs (Jul '10) Thu cricketers 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance