Ford identifies fatal accident victim...

Ford identifies fatal accident victim as maintenance supervisor at Wayne assembly plant

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Ford identifies fatal accident victim as maintenance supervisor at Wayne assembly plant. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

“Ford Motor Co. expresses its deepest sympathy. A thorough investigation is being conducted with authorities.”

Bryce G. Hoffman / The Detroit News A worker was accidentally killed this morning on the final assembly line at Ford Motor Co.'s Wayne Stamping and Assembly Plant. via The Detroit News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Duane

Hudsonville, MI

#1 Oct 24, 2007
My sympathy goes out to family and friends. A good friend of mine, also a maintenance supervisor at FORD was killed in the line of duty. It was tragic for family and friends and you really never seem to get over it, especially if the circumstances surrounding the death were particularly difficult to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Louis 131
dj garcia (Oct '08) Dec '16 Truth 10
News Cher sympathizes with Trump supporters, slams h... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Aspirin Between M... 30
News Hillary Clinton to attend rally in Detroit's Ea... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 47
News Candidates battle for MI in General Election (Nov '16) Nov '16 Billy 21
News Hillary Clinton is talking jobs, jobs, jobs a "... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Synque 32
whatever happened to the Nichay kids?? (Sep '15) Nov '15 CSM 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages