Review: Outback Auto Parts & Small

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Taken for a Ride

Pontiac, MI

#1 Jan 14, 2009
If you do a Yahoo search for 'Russ Aiuto vs' (owner and operator of Outback) you will find links to the Washtenaw court system and the multiple cases Russ has had filed against him in the past 6 months alone. All this information is public domain, and with a little digging you can find the whole story. Save yourself the time, trouble, money, and headaches and find another repair shop to do business with.
keith

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2009
I tried to get a motor replaced through Russ.This was back in May of 2008.$500 to order a honda 5 hp. engine.Long story short, never got the engine from him,never got my money back,yet.Have got alot of excuses from Russ.Ditto to taken for a ride,do yourself a favor,find another repair shop.
Brian

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Russ was to sell a lawn mower for me back in spring of '08. Never saw the lawnmower again or any money 1 yr. later. Now I'm out $1500 plus!!! All I got was excuses. This guy needs to be put out of business for good. He's a lyin' crook!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long lines for "The Interview" in Ann Arbor Jan '15 doloresbrns 1
Review: Builder's Reclaimed Lumber Supplies Oct '14 lisa 1
Mike Kelly (Sep '14) Oct '14 Script 4
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug '14 Steve 119
News 8 militia members in jail until trial (Apr '10) Jul '14 anomyous 9
News Lillian Diuble of Manchester, Michigan Named On... (May '14) May '14 Angela Diuble 1
Dave Johnson (Mar '14) Mar '14 Itsme 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]