A Ghanaian Easter

Full story: Hartford Courant
Wearing brightly colored traditional dresses, smocks and headdresses, more than 2,000 worshipers from around the Northeast gathered at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford this weekend to celebrate ... Full Story
Steve

Warren, NJ

#1 Mar 24, 2008
A beautiful Easter celebration in beautiful facility. I'm glad they enjoyed the city. I only wish those in Greater Hartford would appreciate it.
wow

Springfield, MA

#2 Mar 25, 2008
Just goes to show you how open and diversified our country is. God Bless America.
Emmanuel Nortey

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2008
I think Miss Fox did a very good job with her report of the Easter Convention at the Connecticut Convention Center. Thank you.
Titanic

New Haven, CT

#4 Mar 25, 2008
Why is superstition newsworthy? If someone, on the street, were screaming and yelling about an invisible dead guy, I'm guessing that most people would be thinking "crazy".
yaa worcester

Worcester, MA

#5 Mar 27, 2008
that is why his death is real because know one sings and praise anyone who is dead 2000+ years in vein my God is real test him and see if he will not listen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peabody, Massachusetts Dental Implant Clinic Ad... Mon Gerald Vonberger 1
Any trannys or gays that want to meet in glouce... Oct 15 Glohoe 1
Let's Welcome Convicted Child Murderer, Damien ... (Sep '12) Oct 9 comfort suites 85
Gay group protesting at Gordon College homecoming Oct 5 Does Not Compute 3
Burger King Homo Pick-Up Sep 30 Freddie Mercury 7
Deer Spotted in Downtown Salem (Feb '14) Sep 27 Suzie 2
Dogs Locked in Cars and Essex Police do NOTHING Sep '14 HCJ1215 1

Flood Watch for Essex County was issued at October 22 at 4:34AM EDT

Manchester News Video

Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info