N.H. becomes sixth state where gays c...

N.H. becomes sixth state where gays can marry

There are 22 comments on the www.boston.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled N.H. becomes sixth state where gays can marry . In it, www.boston.com reports that:

Traditionally conservative New Hampshire today became the sixth state in the nation -- and the fifth state in New England -- where same-sex couples will be allowed to marry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#36 Jun 5, 2009
13TH kentucky wrote:
Did the people of NH vote on this or were they forced into it like iowa.
Every person in New Hampshire had a gun put to their head just like the People Of The Corn.

Don't you know ANYTHING about the law ?!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Schaumburg, IL

#37 Jun 5, 2009
yankee wrote:
Oh good for you gays. You are still not getting married in my church. You are welcome to attend but will not be condoned in your sin.
Oh Lordy, good for you, Cletus. I trust you are weeding out the liars and adulterers and divorced and other so called sinners from marrying in your perfect house of worship, also. Praiz Jeebus, borther!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Dec 6 Stephen D Clark 30
Massachusetts Constables Office Nov '17 JKM 1
Veteran's Day Charity Event on November 10th Nov '17 wingmanmagazine 1
News Tricia Farley-Bouvier ushers in Statehouse plan... Nov '17 Cops are Sociopaths 13
Salem commons in need of renovations Aug '17 Park patron 1
News Six New Homes Break Ground at Summer Hill (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sad Squared 1
News Great Barrington plastic bag ban to start Jan. 1 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Communist Praxis 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages