N.H. becomes sixth state where gays c...

N.H. becomes sixth state where gays can marry

There are 22 comments on the www.boston.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled N.H. becomes sixth state where gays can marry . In it, www.boston.com reports that:

Traditionally conservative New Hampshire today became the sixth state in the nation -- and the fifth state in New England -- where same-sex couples will be allowed to marry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daniel

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Has anyone noticed that both wars are still raging. Five trillion dollars just disapeared from the treasury and all the Demoncrats and Republicans can give us is more gay weddings ?

Nice diversion.

Where is the 5 $ Triilion in missing cash ?

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2009
The Governor signed the bill !

We bagged ANOTHER one !

This kinda makes up for our disappointment in Cali.

GO NEW HAMPSHIRE !

YAAAYYYY !!!:)

HOMSEXUALIZING AMERICA ONE STATE AT A TIME !

Resistance is futile.:)

“Headlines are for commerce...”

Since: Feb 09

Sicily, Italy

#3 Jun 3, 2009
forget about money, here are more important topics.

abortion
social security
gay marriage (you know this alredy)
animal marriages (soon)
global worming
tax cut
prescription drugs
medical and medicare
medical marijuana
medical heroin (soon)
gun control
racism
israel peace process

“Relax, I'm just a talking bird”

Since: Apr 09

Oregon City

#9 Jun 3, 2009
davefromindepmo wrote:
doesn't matter sick trash. if you queers come around me you will meet a bullet.<quoted text>
Now that's not very nice, I'm sure no gay is threatening to shoot you on sight.:3
Tired of Ignorance

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jun 3, 2009
I think it's great that this law was passed in NH. Now trans people and their wives or husbands can get thrown out of their homes or restaurants together!'s wonderful! Just like in Massachusetts!
davefromindepmo

Eureka, MO

#13 Jun 3, 2009
just talking shit. isn't that what this site is for? cause it looks like it judging by what I've read. I don't even own a gun. just a bullet maned john. lol
ZeroImmortal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's not very nice, I'm sure no gay is threatening to shoot you on sight.:3
davefromindepmo

Eureka, MO

#15 Jun 3, 2009
I actually know a gay couple and they respect me enough to not act gay around me or my children. I have also had a threesome where my girlfriend and her best friend got it on in front of me and with me. they are both hot so to me it was awsome. if you ever get the chance, do it. it may not come up again.

“Headlines are for commerce...”

Since: Feb 09

Sicily, Italy

#17 Jun 3, 2009
davefromindepmo wrote:
I actually know a gay couple and they respect me enough to not act gay around me or my children. I have also had a threesome where my girlfriend and her best friend got it on in front of me and with me. they are both hot so to me it was awsome. if you ever get the chance, do it. it may not come up again.
I assumer they acted like Nathan Lane from 'The Birdcage' ;)

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Fairport, NY

#19 Jun 4, 2009
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on. I hope all f*gs die of AIDS. I am glad Harvey MILK was killed, and I really love what they did to Matthew Shepard. The more ABC NEWS keeps pushing F*gism, the more I hate f*gs. I want to see all f*gs burn in hell. They are pedophiles.
Die F8Gs Die
Translation: I git drunc, hav sex with men, and later feel gilty.

Since: Jul 07

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2009
davefromindepmo wrote:
doesn't matter sick trash. if you queers come around me you will meet a bullet.<quoted text>
Guess for the first one that dies in independence missouri they should suppoena the isp records on here and look you up. Can you be that f*cking clueless? Hope a hacker finds you and posts your address so someone can act up all over your pathetic ass. What a waste to humanity - do us all a favor don't breed.
Richard S

Madison, IN

#24 Jun 4, 2009
davefromindepmo wrote:
Obviously, you have a very rich fantasy life. What would your teabagging little boyfriend say?

“Pic of Sockett”

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Jun 4, 2009
Check the churches, I do believe they do not have to pay any taxes, and they act like a corporation hellbent on controlling the government.
Daniel wrote:
Has anyone noticed that both wars are still raging. Five trillion dollars just disapeared from the treasury and all the Demoncrats and Republicans can give us is more gay weddings ?
Nice diversion.
Where is the 5 $ Triilion in missing cash ?
John McKain

Natick, MA

#26 Jun 4, 2009
ZeroImmortal wrote:
<quoted text>
bird trying to lEARN speaking human or whomen landiep :-0
Mothra

Gillette, WY

#27 Jun 4, 2009
"Lynch said in mid-May that he would sign a bill legalizing same-sex unions as long as the Legislature made it clearer that religious groups would not be forced to conduct "marriage ceremonies that violate their fundamental religious beliefs."

Lynch said at the bill signing ceremony that the Legislature had amended the bill so that it met his concerns."

I wonder how long it will be before someone sues a church for not marrying them to challenge this amendment.
yankee

United States

#28 Jun 4, 2009
Mothra wrote:
"Lynch said in mid-May that he would sign a bill legalizing same-sex unions as long as the Legislature made it clearer that religious groups would not be forced to conduct "marriage ceremonies that violate their fundamental religious beliefs."
Lynch said at the bill signing ceremony that the Legislature had amended the bill so that it met his concerns."
I wonder how long it will be before someone sues a church for not marrying them to challenge this amendment.
Not long. Or uses the hate crime thing. These gays are not going to stop at anything. You cannot make laws to change peoples Convictions on any subject.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#29 Jun 4, 2009
Good for N.H. .. Gay is OK.

“Relax, I'm just a talking bird”

Since: Apr 09

Oregon City

#30 Jun 4, 2009
John McKain wrote:
<quoted text>
bird trying to lEARN speaking human or whomen landiep :-0
Okay, I'm pretty sure your asking if I'm a bird or a whomen landiep.
I'm not really sure what the last part actually IS. So I'll go with the bird option. Quite articulate for a parrot aren't I?

“Pic of Sockett”

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Jun 5, 2009
They do not have to marry a gay if they don't want too. Their not being forced to either.
13TH kentucky wrote:
Did the people of NH vote on this or were they forced into it like iowa.
IGetAKickOutOfYo u

AOL

#34 Jun 5, 2009
13TH kentucky wrote:
Did the people of NH vote on this or were they forced into it like iowa.
Yep, the people voted on it. The people elected their representatives to speak for them (we live in a representative democracy). And the reps, by a majority, voted that s-s marriage in NH is OK.
yankee

Waterbury, CT

#35 Jun 5, 2009
Oh good for you gays. You are still not getting married in my church. You are welcome to attend but will not be condoned in your sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Substantial increase in air traffic May 27 bassdrv 2
News Doyon School in Ipswich chooses interim principal (Jun '11) May 3 Ipswich watch dog 2
A Fun Night Out!!! Apr 29 Long live rock 1
News MA: MBTA Bridge Repairs to Shut Down Train Serv... Apr '15 Cool 1
10 Bennett Street Apr '15 Luis 1
Former dance studio at 280 Jefferson Avenue Mar '15 William 1
News Six New Homes Break Ground at Summer Hill (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sad Squared 1
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]