First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

London, KY

#21 May 14, 2013
Prayers for you that you can get this situation worked out for the benefit of your sweet child. I feel that I may know you and I really wish I could be a better help!
sound like

London, KY

#22 May 14, 2013
Please help me wrote:
Thats every 3-4 months.
She wanting suger daddy
Crippled Fact

Mount Vernon, KY

#23 May 14, 2013
1st of all i wouldn't post anything on here and expect help considering this is a gossip site and another there is hiring sign up at Mike's pit stop and there is always Mcdonold's they hire everyday and as well they was hiring at speedway , its no top notch job but a job is a job !
Debbie Ann

London, KY

#24 May 15, 2013
Of all the places to ask for help why get on topix and air your whole life out for everyone to see. Like your trying to be famous or wanting to get rich quick.You should be lucky that u do have a place to live and your not homeless and on starvation. I no we all can live on a lot less than we would like to but you do the best that you can and learn to adjust . Thats should make you wanna work harder to so that you can make things better for you and your child. (Just my view ) I have nothing against no one. Thanks
Reality Check

Nancy, KY

#25 May 15, 2013
She could easily sign up for food stamps and welfare thru the state. There is many grants available on your school web site ! If you know how to sign up for one , you know how to sign up for the rest! There is government assisted apartments here in Msnchester. One location is Beech Creek! At least it beats being homeless! I am sorry, it's all not making sense. Is she not from here? If not, call your family for help. There is just two many if's here!
Please help me

AOL

#26 May 15, 2013
Thank you for all the b.s. comments....I wouldn't take any help from any one of you judgemental asses if you begged me to.....of course theres if's here, I'm not going to broadcast my whole life story for anyone on here. Lesson learned....you people are total jerks.
Crippled Fact

Mount Vernon, KY

#28 May 16, 2013
Ma'am i was not trying to offend you , that i promise you , i was just telling you where they would be some possible openings , i really hope things get better for you but you are correct if you expect any respect from any of the jerks on this site they do not any , believe that !
AOL

Williamsburg, KY

#29 May 16, 2013
AOL
wonders

East Bernstadt, KY

#30 May 16, 2013
This is a public forum, it could be very useful if we all would be more sensitive, but I do understand the frustration of some of the posts too. If you have a roof over your head, your ok for now. Sign up for assistance at the food stamp office and they can help you and point you in the direction of other resources until you can get on your feet. Please keep in mind there are working people on here who fall through the cracks and can't get any help, so be understanding of them. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Please help me

AOL

#31 May 17, 2013
I found a job yesterday, and I know that everything will be ok. Thank those of you that had kind words for me, I appreciate it, and the others...well I'll be praying for you.....
wondering

Manchester, KY

#32 May 20, 2013
Debbie Ann wrote:
Of all the places to ask for help why get on topix and air your whole life out for everyone to see. Like your trying to be famous or wanting to get rich quick.You should be lucky that u do have a place to live and your not homeless and on starvation. I no we all can live on a lot less than we would like to but you do the best that you can and learn to adjust . Thats should make you wanna work harder to so that you can make things better for you and your child.(Just my view ) I have nothing against no one. Thanks
How the blank is she airing her whole life out if she didn't even leave her name? Trying to be famous, god, you are a moron. Must be nice to never need any help or advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil boy 13 min tabby 21
mittie bowman 16 min cupid 1
What happen today at Save a Lot? 19 min dezy 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr havent forgotten 131,904
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 6 hr Rumor 42
dog dumping on urban creek rd 9 hr Cornhead 2
Dogs missing from Island Creek community (Nov '10) 22 hr beantubs 9
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night