hot babes at little caesars

hot babes at little caesars

Posted in the Manchester Forum

also

Vicco, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2010
they are also easy just ask them and they will give it up. jessica baker has frigged up teeth....maranda sizemore if you could actually see her real face instead of all that make up....amber collins shes just ugly....brandy davidson looks like a big eared chipmunk....logan angel and megan rethmeir r just sk@nks!!!
well

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Sep 14, 2010
also wrote:
they are also easy just ask them and they will give it up. jessica baker has frigged up teeth....maranda sizemore if you could actually see her real face instead of all that make up....amber collins shes just ugly....brandy davidson looks like a big eared chipmunk....logan angel and megan rethmeir r just sk@nks!!!
nah, you're probably just a jealous chubby girl. All the girls I seen up there are pretty hot and I'm sure over the next few years they will be getting reemed over and over and over. Which means we will have alot more fun stuff to talk about on topix. EVERYBODY WINS!!!
be respectful

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2010
i saw the girls you are talking about. they are more girls there besides the ones you named off. it must be something personal for you to call them out by first and last name like that, seems like your hoping someone will have something negative to say about them. they are all look nice and clean when my family goes there for food, and they are always friendly. and guess what? they are trying to WORK for a living...so give em a break! It be your mom or sister, you wouldn't put their names on here. I wouldn't want my name on here, and i am sure you wouldn't want your on here either. I am sure we're all good people, but you never know what kind of cruel lies someone would post about you on here just for their own sick twisted pleasure.
friends

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2010
big boy wrote:
aye brother i'll tell yee, they've got some of the most beautiful girls in clay county working at little caesars, i go up there for the babes;) way to go johnnn!!!!!!!!!
let's see you got
brandy davison
jessica baker
maranda sizemore
amber collins
logan angel
megan rethmeir
mmm, they are all pretty.
dont forget about Alyssa Stewart and Brandy Smallwood up there too...
and you are right these are all beautiful and intelligent girls - so the other people on here writing trash about them is just plain old jealouse!!!!! You girls rock! Keep the haters hating!!!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2010
also wrote:
if you wanna know another easy one, just look for linda smith-hibbard or whatever...she thinks shes hott so she'll fu** you just to see if you liked it. she's married but separated,has a kid by (who knows? she sure don't) but it ain't her "husband"...but if youre lookin to get laid, go for her...she dont get to into her "relationships"...(m ore like "relations") HAVE FUN!!!
little shakers

Harrison, AR

#10 Sep 29, 2010
i like the boy with the boobs that works in the kitchen. I think he is hot.
Just Me

London, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I worked up there and let me tell youns one thing everyone up there is very nice and the only reason I quit is becouse of some problems at home . At least they have a job , and there out working . its probley more than what your doing!!!!!
just wondering

London, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2010
Well way some describe the workers there makes you wonder is it a pizza place or maybe a easy place to get laid think either way you come out with sauce on you.
just me

London, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Well I go to school with Jessica,Brandy,Alyssa,and I know Maranda,and Megan..How do you know all their names did you go up there and ask all of them what their names was??? Trust me you better be damn good lookin to git what they got.Your probably some loser guy who can't git a girlfriend cause all he wants is his drugs.
at least

Madisonville, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2010
them ppl at lil C is veryyyy clean, weather they are sluts' or whatever i do NOT care what they do when they go home on their personal time..as a matta fact i dont care what they do on Jonnys time' what i do know is' when u go in LIL C u get a pizza and its good n hott and it dam sure is GOOOOOOOD!!! so whoever is a slut..slutt it alll u want just look forward to me comin n gittn my PIZZA>! PIZZA>!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,865
City Council 1 hr Fun 26
Johnny Byrd Fired 1 hr Wondering 3
jeff deaton for jailer 4 hr Sheriff 4
word game (Jan '12) 15 hr Big Nose Kate 45
horse creek club 15 hr Clarency 8
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 hr Big Nose Kate 226

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages