Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
she her on the website
Frogger

London, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2012
sticky fingers wrote:
she her on the website
That fat pill-headed b!tch needs to stay locked up along with her no good son. She aint nothing but a drug head thief that just got caught at what she does best.
name

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2012
who is her son?
NOSEEEY

London, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2012
is this the Brenda Brown that yard-sells all the time and used to live with Frog Roberts.?
Frogger

London, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2012
NOSEEEY wrote:
is this the Brenda Brown that yard-sells all the time and used to live with Frog Roberts.?
you bet she is, she aint nothing but a xanax head. She drives around pilled up all the time. She even ran over some of the flea market stuff once that people had out to sell, it's a wonder she didn't kill someone that day. Her son is Craig Napier or Napper, he isn't any good either, tries to run an alternator and starter shop at the mouth of Greenbriar road. Trash and I do mean trailor trash thats what they are he he he
you no

London, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2012
i thought she had straightened up and wsan't popping pills anymore. Has she always had stickey fingers. i heard she was banned from dobsom's and kieths, is this why?
ronnie

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2012
She likes her pills thats for sure.
you no

London, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2012
where was she arrested for shoplifting and what did she take? Did she have to spend time in the pokey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger holt and Darryl penington 5 hr Darryl penington 1
Marlboro man bill edd Sizemore 5 hr New york 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
Bill Ed Sizemore 12 hr Jeff hillebrant 17
Rogers and marlbboro mans baby 12 hr Jeff hillebrant 3
The story of George axl and the marlboro man 17 hr Old Skool 28
Biggest ho in CC (May '10) Fri Waiting for you s... 58

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages