What's up with this guy these days?
ewwww

Whiteland, IN

#2 May 14, 2013
He has krystle hollon pregnant and shes laying it on james ryan
Curious

Hyden, KY

#3 May 14, 2013
Lmao figures! He needs more kids haha that's a poor shame! Does this guy still sleep with everyone? Figured he settled down by now?
Krystle Hollon

London, KY

#4 May 14, 2013
Lmao funniest thing ever..... I can assure you my child belongs to James Ryan 100%!!! I don't have to lay my child off as anybodys because unlike a lot of girls I know who my childs father is!! & for the record I can't stand to be around Billy Joe & I left him to be with James Ryan so why would I wanna go back to something I didn't want in the first place???? Lol
Umbb

Hyden, KY

#5 May 15, 2013
LOL
Curious

Hyden, KY

#6 May 15, 2013
Well, does anyone know who he is talking to or if he has a steady girl in his life?
boxhead

London, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
He used to screw josie hawkins from Perry county and had a child by her she put him out after he got fired from his job at a jail for doing dirty stuff and he couldn't pack in smoke and dope to keep up her eating habbits and she put him out now he is working in a cake factory for tokens and trying to cuckle obese chicken farmers he's inbreed scared wimp
Face to face

Bloomington, IN

#8 Aug 13, 2013
I'm sure you would say all this to his face, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Holland (Feb '13) 1 hr Friend of Amy 16
the bowman girls 1 hr family 8
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
when u snooze u loose 1 hr bored 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr John316 155,559
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr butthead 1,073
School Board Tax 5 hr old hickory 61
County Judge Executive 8 hr Roger Hoskins 29
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]