Govt. supported extinction....

Govt. supported extinction....

Posted in the Manchester Forum

world would be better

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2013
this world can only suport so many non workers.i believe there should be iq tests given soon after 5th grade .lower scores get meanial jobs ,higer get longer education visa. rest get to take a boat ride to africa to train for military,or sicence experments couple of generations later se if free loaders in society feel they have right to live off working class.ky would lose many electorial votes/less population ha ha, If lord called role tomorrow clay co wouldnt lose enouf people to notice.
MEU

London, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2013
ITS THE GOVERMENTS JOB,not to spend to much money,and to help with jobs,and not to get all thwe money to people that would see us burn.if everyone here was cut off,what would you andb your family do when theres not enough jobs to go around because your government is senting our jobs to china,remember tobacco,we don't have that no more because of people like you.because don't worry someone can ride a bird up your ass its all right. and the ten comments the only ones that needs that is the ones that want to live.
Sniper

Athens, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2013
The day IS coming when those who are dependent on the government will be left hanging. They will lose utilities, then possibly housing and transportation, then ultimately they will go hungry, thus creating a desperate animal. What then? Making the sudden adjustment from being handed nearly everything they need at the first of every month to NO SUPPORT/HANDOUTS, what will the reaction be? How will they survive? AT PRESENT, all is good. Many will consider this a myth and drop their typical comical one-liner jokes on this topic, BUT be sure this day IS coming. This whole idea of depending on the government is nothing new, we're about 4-5 generations into this mess. It WILL come to an abrupt HALT. Then what?
world would be better

Manchester, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2013
sniper you act like you realy care what hapens to the dependent people . I am not so caring. the less non productive people on earth the better earth will be.I am not religous , If it is DEFECTIVE kill it. let it starve. If it comitts a crime KILL it . sure cure for stopping repeet affenders. but who electics goverment to make this strict ruling. the most inteligent or the richest,Hitler tryed to make his world better,but didnt get much respect.If I have to make a choice to protect me or family choice is easy. Marine corps trained me not to hesitate,personal feeling can be put aside.survival of the fitest,should be survival of the prepared.Theives have no right to breath air there is no honor left among people.Deadbeat people belive the are intitled.Save the crying liberal hearts.Dont work dont eat. and definatly dont reproduse.If you dont have thousands of dollars dont have a child.Some day i may have to make a decision that i am no longer useful.I can complete the task at that time,but may take a few nondesiable with me.wouldnt that be ironic.
Sniper

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2013
What is everyone's prediction of the CHAOS that follows?

That is what I am interested in hearing about.

I have worked for everything I have. Don't have much, but it's MINE and I worked for it and am still working. Not too concerned with what HAPPENS to the 'freeloaders', just wondering what people think the reaction will be when the free hand outs stop.
Judgment Day

Flat Lick, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2013
world would be better wrote:
sniper you act like you realy care what hapens to the dependent people . I am not so caring. the less non productive people on earth the better earth will be.I am not religous , If it is DEFECTIVE kill it. let it starve. If it comitts a crime KILL it . sure cure for stopping repeet affenders. but who electics goverment to make this strict ruling. the most inteligent or the richest,Hitler tryed to make his world better,but didnt get much respect.If I have to make a choice to protect me or family choice is easy. Marine corps trained me not to hesitate,personal feeling can be put aside.survival of the fitest,should be survival of the prepared.Theives have no right to breath air there is no honor left among people.Deadbeat people belive the are intitled.Save the crying liberal hearts.Dont work dont eat. and definatly dont reproduse.If you dont have thousands of dollars dont have a child.Some day i may have to make a decision that i am no longer useful.I can complete the task at that time,but may take a few nondesiable with me.wouldnt that be ironic.
Kill everyone who can't spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Ren 174,864
Roger holt and Darryl penington 41 min Denver mills 6
Hoochie got married 1 hr Chief red dick 2
District one 7 hr born in Clay coun... 4
How to get an authentic looking Social Security... 13 hr Matthew 1
Superintendent breaking law 21 hr George axl DEZARN 28
Joe White for County Attorney 21 hr Snowwhite 15

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages