To the man who beat terrie davidson

To the man who beat terrie davidson

Posted in the Manchester Forum

excon

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Today my old friend who is dear to me was beaten and left for dead. I hear she is in the hospitol in a bad way. I know who you are. I also have inbeen in and out of state and fed boxed up a couple of time i know lots of ppl in there iam not threatening but your name is already swimming in the jail and the 2 prisons at the time. I aint a threat i aint going back to the hole for nuthin but there are guys in those place who love the tourists who are visitin for beatin on old ladies. They will give you a warm welcome just as soon as soon as you say ahhh
so sorry

Liberty, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
That's a shame that a man will do that to a woman .
No excuse what so ever.
I hope and pray she will be O.K. So sorry to hear this.
Where did this happen and who did it?
fact

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Jun 15, 2013
excon I know exactly what you mean. Whoever the sorry sumbitch is that done that better take plenty of lube when he reports in cause his butthole will look like the holland tunnel by the time all those bros get thru with him.
They actually line up and take turns on them all night long. Seen it happen more than once.
Men that beat women are pussies and thats exactly what they get treated like when they hit the big house. Even the guards know its going on but they dont like women beaters either so not one thing is going to be done about it. Some of those woman beating sonsabitchs even get castrated and are made to make up their face like women or get beat severely on a daily basis. Pucker up and say ahhh you sorry bastard. You are going to have one hell of a case of dikbreath just as soon as you get there and get processed not to mention the fact that you wont be able to shit in a washtub when they get thru with you
thief

London, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2013
she should not steal
Haha

Flat Lick, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2013
fact wrote:
excon I know exactly what you mean. Whoever the sorry sumbitch is that done that better take plenty of lube when he reports in cause his butthole will look like the holland tunnel by the time all those bros get thru with him.
They actually line up and take turns on them all night long. Seen it happen more than once.
Men that beat women are pussies and thats exactly what they get treated like when they hit the big house. Even the guards know its going on but they dont like women beaters either so not one thing is going to be done about it. Some of those woman beating sonsabitchs even get castrated and are made to make up their face like women or get beat severely on a daily basis. Pucker up and say ahhh you sorry bastard. You are going to have one hell of a case of dikbreath just as soon as you get there and get processed not to mention the fact that you wont be able to shit in a washtub when they get thru with you
Personal experience, Weezy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Justified Justice 167,864
George axl rose to sing at london chicken festi... 2 hr Peggy Napier 5
Kendra renee jackson what about her 4 hr Bam 15
Ashley smith 4 hr Bam 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) 5 hr 77651dst 31
Peggy napier and her dad 5 hr Peggy Napier 35
Craziest women in Manchester 6 hr Peggy Napier 95

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages