Jeff Hillebrandt and Joyce Minton

Jeff Hillebrandt and Joyce Minton

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Interested party

AOL

#1 May 22, 2011
If anyone hears what happens with their trial Wednesday please post.
Getreal

Brookville, PA

#2 May 22, 2011
Interested party wrote:
If anyone hears what happens with their trial Wednesday please post.
Why his ex interested ?
jaz

Macon, GA

#3 May 22, 2011
why are you interested now?
no name

United States

#4 May 24, 2011
hey interested party, getreal, and jaz,if all of you want to know what happens to them in court wednesday why don't you all just show up and then you won't need to post it here.and by the way she's not his ex yet,they are still married.
marty

London, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
does anyone know how the trial today went ? I know it was today but don't know the verdict. anyone know what happened ?
blue john

Murray, KY

#6 May 16, 2012
jeff was ordered to go to the f#$kin psychic ward
sorry

London, KY

#7 May 16, 2012
they fount him guilty of rap
someone
#8 May 16, 2012
what about joyce?
class2012

Murray, KY

#9 May 17, 2012
They forgot to tell about the thoisands og dollats Jegg spent on that girl. They forgot to tell about them buying a house togeather. They forgot to tell that she said been with two other men before Jeff. How about them" Are they not guilty of rape also? Have a nice day jury members and all involved.
someone
#10 May 17, 2012
What happen to her Mother, Joyce?
sorry

London, KY

#11 May 17, 2012
her trail will be in august her daughter was not with another man until jeff had a baby with her it was a boy he was the man that destroyed that girl i no that for sure for what i can here
class2012

Murray, KY

#12 May 17, 2012
That;s not what she told the judge.,, was you there.
Mind ur own business

United States

#13 May 17, 2012
That's the problem with today people don't know how to keep their nose to theirselves....I'm sure if they wanted u to know they would have told u
marty

Phoenix, AZ

#14 May 21, 2012
someone wrote:
what about joyce?
Joyce is just as guilty as Jeff was. They both need to go to jail for what they did.It's been a long time for the wheels of justice to turn, but before the year is out I believe both will be found guilty and in prison where they need to be.
class2012

Dyer, TN

#15 May 22, 2012
How about all these other people who get cases dismissed. I mean like murder, and all Jeff was guilty of was loving a girl. Jeff gave that girl more in two year than she will ever get in her life time. Joyce was only letting her girl see and get to do things that she knew that she would ever get to see and do any other way. Who else would take a girl to Huston Texas to see a Keith Urban concert. Shame on the justice system for not having an attourney that will defend a inocent man for whatever reason. He could have won that case if his lwyer had have tried just a little. Sure Jeff is stupid with a smart mouth abd a attitude but that don't make him guilty of rape. the most would have been statutorial rape whitch his lawyer didn't even bring out. Good day to justice.
class2012

Dyer, TN

#16 May 23, 2012
Thats what I thought. Justice is ashame to answer.
crime does not pay

Dallas, TX

#17 May 24, 2012
class2012 wrote:
How about all these other people who get cases dismissed. I mean like murder, and all Jeff was guilty of was loving a girl. Jeff gave that girl more in two year than she will ever get in her life time. Joyce was only letting her girl see and get to do things that she knew that she would ever get to see and do any other way. Who else would take a girl to Huston Texas to see a Keith Urban concert. Shame on the justice system for not having an attourney that will defend a inocent man for whatever reason. He could have won that case if his lwyer had have tried just a little. Sure Jeff is stupid with a smart mouth abd a attitude but that don't make him guilty of rape. the most would have been statutorial rape whitch his lawyer didn't even bring out. Good day to justice.
Sounds like you climbed right out of the same septic tank the both of them came from. I'm sure they will get several attitude adjustments in prison over the years. Jeff will be able to put that smart mouth to good use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Paul 165,511
kevin jhonson 5 hr CCC 10
Murderer Loose in Manchester??? 5 hr Above the law 12
rooster fighting in clay county (Aug '07) 20 hr spur life 204
Beverly Sizemore Thu NEED TO KNOW 21
I'm tired of being ignored by my husband (May '11) Thu Digger 92
Truck Driver "Snake" (Jan '16) Thu roadrunner 8

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance