Posted in the Manchester Forum

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Anyone know Ashley Patterson?

Since: Mar 13

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2013
She isn't in trouble. Her Dad is Buster and her mom is Michelle.
Stevie

London, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Did she graduate in 02?
tennesseefannky

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 11, 2013
I don't think so Steve. She is about 22 I think. She just had a birthday in January. Her middle name is Denise and last I heard I think she was living on "horse creek?" Maybe. I'm trying to find her for her Dad, Buster. He used to live in Corbin but he has moved to Somerset. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
i do

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Oh I know where she.is and to you Edie, mind your own business don't you have a freak I mean grandkid to worry about.
Edie Patterson

London, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2014
Well now....aren't we mature and well spoken. Bless your heart you must have been raised up in Oneida.. It sounds like something someone from there would say. We have 2 perfect grandsons....rotten to the core! Just the way we love them. I'm sorry for you, the bitterness that shines through in your comment. You must have had a miserable childhood. Did they not teach you your name yet? I see you didn't sign your comment. Most adults sign their name on comments. I'm not afraid to post mine. I'm not afraid to say any of this and more to your face. Come visit....we can talk all night! What are you missing in your pitiful life that you post things like that? I feel sorry for you...do you need anything, can I help?....I'll include you in my prayers......sounds like sibling jealousy or step patent syndrome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 48 min Trump To Resign 818
How honest is JIMMY jr SMITH? 1 hr I know 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 165,739
GEORGE DEZARN aka AXL ROSE UNDER ARREST 8 hr Drag up 5
Mandy Sizemore is a who......... 15 hr tiffanys 2
get off this site and go to church (Jan '14) 16 hr The Buzz 22
Preacher and his family vacation 17 hr Pewsitter 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages