Family

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone heard from or seen John Hoskins?
rattlesnake

London, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
is that john david hoskins, or jimmy wayne's boy?
Who

Flat Lick, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Ralph's son?
Family

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
John Edwards Hoskins. He's around 50 yo. Last seen in Nov on Roots Br.
heyy

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Family wrote:
John Edwards Hoskins. He's around 50 yo. Last seen in Nov on Roots Br.
How come he hasn't been mentioned sooner,this is jan.I hope his family find's him soon,and alright.
Family

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
He's distant family and he has been known to "disappear" for a while at a time but never this long. NO ONE has seen nor heard from him at all. I figured id ask around on here. He's been known to mix with the wrong people and had hid out before with warrants but never this long. No one in the family has heard from him...just trying to find him. We've been asking around for a while and no one knows, figured I'd try this.
Manchester VIP

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
THe first thing you need to do is fill out a missing person report. Since he's been known to hang out with the "wrong" people, he may be in jail and a missing person report will either confirm or rule that out for you. That's a long time to be missing and I can understand your concern. I hope you find him safe.
Family

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Thank u. We have contacted police. That's how we found out where he was last seen.
Sue

Harrison, AR

#9 Jan 3, 2013
So sad to read something like this
Jiggy

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Hope you find him. I don't know if you said he's run off before because of warrents is a good or bad thing. seems like he'd contacted someone? Yeah bad people around here. I pray for his safe return or at least answers you seek.
yea bad people

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
I ain't seen no bad people in Clay County lately. All I have seen are a bunch strung out junkies that will hurt old people or tie someone up and kill them. That ain't being too BAD to me. When I was younger, a bad person was someone that would whip your ass for being stupid in public. A bad person would whip your ass or shot you for insulting him or his family. That was a bad person. I really think it was just a person everyone respected because they knew this bad person wouldn't give no shit or take it. I ain't seen none of these in Clay County lately. Just saying. Pills don't make people bad, they just make them stupid. Hope you find who you are looking for and they are allright.
question

Corbin, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
is he the guy that used to live with carol sue
clay

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Is he the obe that was msrried to shawana that died? The one that lived in london?
Family

Somerset, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2013
He was married to Shawana and a Carol Gibbs at one time. We've still not heard anything from him.
Family

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2013
He has been found and is okay! Thanks for the prayers and concerns.
Lost

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Family wrote:
Has anyone heard from or seen John Hoskins?
y no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 151,977
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 57 min Tarzan 14
meth 3 hr IheartCrystalmeth 10
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 3 hr Callin it like i ... 14
Just some good old fun 5 hr Single 36
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 8 hr Do Tell 6
Tim Lawson 12 hr lydiaburns 16

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages