Clay County Meme Site
FkU2

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
My middle finger is sticking up. Letting you know in case you can't see that all the way over there in Sweden.
Tony

London, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2013
must not be too intelligent over in sweden. those pictures are randomly snapped, taken out of context with a witty reamark splashed on them. i've lived here half my life and NEVER seen anyone like those that are on this lovely site. i think it's disguisting that *fatass* brandon saylor, who has lived here all of his life, is portraying his hometown in such a exagerrated manner. it's disguisting. it really is, and so offensive.
Mr Chuckles

Flat Lick, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
MB & BS originators.....Love it love them
Ride em

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Mr Chuckles wrote:
MB & BS originators.....Love it love them
Morgan bowling..Brandon Saylor
Again

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Clay County proves it has no sense of humor.
Actually again

London, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Again wrote:
Clay County proves it has no sense of humor.
I thought this site proved that morgan and Brandon were cowards and liars. As soon as the admins were exposed they took down all the really offensive stuff and the page lost its appeal. I still support what wes did. At least he had the balls to talk about all those people from his own profile. Now that the secret is out, CC Memes can't post anything really funny anymore because they are afraid it will get them beat up. All they can do now is make fun of reecia samples. More old news.
Professor bumpum

Flat Lick, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Very Tasteful work Indeed
Ride em

Oneida, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Actually again wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this site proved that morgan and Brandon were cowards and liars. As soon as the admins were exposed they took down all the really offensive stuff and the page lost its appeal. I still support what wes did. At least he had the balls to talk about all those people from his own profile. Now that the secret is out, CC Memes can't post anything really funny anymore because they are afraid it will get them beat up. All they can do now is make fun of reecia samples. More old news.
Honey you tell'em......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 158,127
Who is that cheryl hensley girl 1 hr Curious 1
Alex smith 1 hr Bossbitch 5
Why do female farts stink so bad? (Nov '08) 3 hr jim 134
Tiger Basketball 3 hr clearcreek 7
The women at Manchester water company are rude 15 hr charles 38
rest in peace tommy wagers 18 hr james wagers 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages