Seller

Hyden, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Selling a Remington 1187 sportsman synthetic camouflage 12 cage. I bought it not to long ago at Walmart for 668. After taxes it was 700... Looking to get Atleast 500 for it. It has a 28 inch barrel and shoots up to a 3 inch shot
Seller

Hyden, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
If anyone is interested in buying it just leave an email address or phone number
Interested

Manchester, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Any scratches or scruffs? Gently used etc???
Seller

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
No... It's hardly used.. Took really good care of... Bought it for turkey hunting... Just don't have the time anymore... Comes with a mod choke... But it could be changed for anything and the chokes are really cheap
Interested

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Would you be willing to come down on the price
Seller

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 2, 2013
The low as I could go would be 450... I looker on the net and every used one like it is going in between 500 to 600
heyy

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Get on facebook,and check out wanna trade,and manchester swap and trade.You will have a better chance selling,plus you can see whom you are talking to.I have used these site's to buy,and sell.Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike thunkit 137,841
who got hung on paces creek? 19 min Gel 40 21
Eva Davis aka tinsey or leea 47 min beech creek police 18
Superintendent 56 min Concerned 30
Searching 5 hr friend 3
MURDER CHARGES in the Eli Marcum case (Feb '13) 14 hr Want you back 106
Erica collins 19 hr Dylan 4
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]