unsolved murders in cc
you have no idea

Murray, KY

#167 Mar 26, 2011
fromexperience wrote:
<quoted text>no one deserves to die but wasnt this a drug deal gone bad with family involved?i mean isnt several of their family members in prison now over drugs?didnt they get everything they had from drugs & they messed over the last shipment of cocaine so a family member ordered their death before the member realized who it was but it was to late?i mean i just allways heard that & its been the same story over & over so usually same tale is some what true maybe but sorry for the lost.i hear his oldest son they call lighting is just like him on those drugs & likes making money & i believe he is in prison also
Brenda and Michael Davidson were my mom and dad and this is not true. I'm not sure where you heard this story. Yes, they were drug dealers, they were also farmers. I don't condone drug dealing but I know they were great people and they would give anyone anything. Very loving people. My mother was a good hearted woman who always had a smile on her face. My dad did all he knew how to do to raise his family. In Booneville KY in the 80s there wasn't much choice if you wanted to take care of your family. I'm not saying they made the best choices but I'm saying they loved each other and were very family oriented people. Their ONLY son is not in prison, nor has he ever been in any kind of trouble. He works everyday and has never even smoked a cigarette let alone do anything else. You have been mis informed. Get your facts straight before you talk about the dead. They were killed because someone was a cold hearted greedy bastard and I will not quit until they are behind bars or dead! Sincerly, Candice Davidson Collins

Since: Mar 13

Chicago, IL

#169 Mar 15, 2013
7th daughter wrote:
my sister got the artopsy report and it was terrifying. that he died that way. i won't go into details. it's to terrifying to know someone you loved died for no reason.and the court won't do anything about it. and they know who it was that was involved.something is not right about it at all.one of the people that was involved killed four other men and got away with those also.

Hey 7th daughter heres my email pls contact me [email protected] thanks my name is chasity smith herman sr is my grannys brother
Friend in Deed

Georgetown, KY

#170 Mar 17, 2013
tammy asher wrote:
yes i think it so bad that they worry about voting and everything else but not about who took there father or grandfather! i hope they sleep well at night because someday they will answer to god! i cry everyday not that anyone cares i am not hear for sympathy for its been 11 years!my dad helped alot of people and was great 2 people so if i could find anything out the money would be worth your wild! but not even money can bring him back! ever who u are i hope what little money u got its nothing like the pain u have grieved my family! hopefully u are dead yourself thats the way its works here i assume kill and u get killed!
I sent you a valentine gift for 2013 on that day. Time will tell. I did what you said. Good Luck
sad

Madisonville, KY

#171 Mar 17, 2013
media man wrote:
let's see how many there really are.
no comments just names
BENJAMIN RAY WILLIAMS---They never investigated his death said,it was just a atv accident.Accident bullshit i think he was murdered plain and simple but,we will never know except for the 2 that killed him>.
cc res

Glasgow, KY

#172 Mar 17, 2013
WHAT ABOUT VIRGIL BRUMLEY wasn't he tied to a tree and burned up on PAW PAW AND THE WOMAN THAT WAS RUN OVER AT HIMACLOSE TO THE POST OFFICE?
Concerned

Flat Lick, KY

#173 Mar 17, 2013
cc res wrote:
WHAT ABOUT VIRGIL BRUMLEY wasn't he tied to a tree and burned up on PAW PAW AND THE WOMAN THAT WAS RUN OVER AT HIMACLOSE TO THE POST OFFICE?
What was the woman's name?
cc res

Glasgow, KY

#174 Mar 17, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the woman's name?
i don't know it was over 50 years ago.
Concerned

Flat Lick, KY

#175 Mar 18, 2013
cc res wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know it was over 50 years ago.
I know of two, both less than 50 years ago and both accidents. If you want a murder investigated you're going to have to at least come up with a name.
Wanna know

Prestonsburg, KY

#176 Mar 18, 2013
Who are the two that you think killed benji?
7th daughter

Brodhead, KY

#178 Apr 14, 2013
chasity smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 7th daughter heres my email pls contact me [email protected] thanks my name is chasity smith herman sr is my grannys brother
just in
sad

Middlesboro, KY

#179 Apr 22, 2013
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I think they need hung
they have to live with their self's there could have been three of them hope they can't sleep at night and if they do i hope they dream of benjie i hope they see his face ever time they close their eye's.god see ever thing u guys do .
nozie

London, KY

#180 Apr 24, 2013
tammie fay roberts some she was but in a pond on sanlin branch noone caires it sposto be invagated but you no as much as hir familey does clay county needs to get up and say something
Loved

Middlesboro, KY

#181 Apr 24, 2013
Daniel Ronald Collett. He was murdered in Redbird on Christmas 2008 and it was never even ruled. But now the case is closed. I think it's a shame when the investigators don't do their job. They didn't even try in this case. He was a beautiful young man whom I loved with all my heart. It's a shame. Time will tell. Just becaus the case is closed doesn't mean it won't be solved sometime or another. I miss and love you Daniel. Xoxo
well

Flat Lick, KY

#182 Apr 24, 2013
Loved wrote:
Daniel Ronald Collett. He was murdered in Redbird on Christmas 2008 and it was never even ruled. But now the case is closed. I think it's a shame when the investigators don't do their job. They didn't even try in this case. He was a beautiful young man whom I loved with all my heart. It's a shame. Time will tell. Just becaus the case is closed doesn't mean it won't be solved sometime or another. I miss and love you Daniel. Xoxo
Who do you think did it and why? How was he killed?
ummmmm

Macon, GA

#183 May 5, 2013
tammy faye roberts!
Loved

Middlesboro, KY

#184 May 14, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think did it and why? How was he killed?
Many names have been mentioned...and I honestly don't know the exact cause of death? It's been kinda hush, hush. If someone knows something, please come forward and let people be at peace. I think of him every single day and miss him terribly.
missed

Middletown, OH

#185 May 14, 2013
Herman Murrell ? found shot on his porch

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#186 Jan 20, 2014
Will Justice never be wrote:
Roy Swafford
Anyone ever figure out who killed Roy Swafford
The Silencer

Covington, KY

#187 Apr 6, 2014
1987, Kevin Mcdaniel was murdered . Hunters found him months later . Evidence and Confession are missing . Talk to me .....
wha

Middlesboro, KY

#188 Apr 7, 2014
Stephanie Roark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 158,184
Beve begley 4 hr Friendofachick 13
Sicks married 10 hr Teddybear 3
ward turner stinking up the store 14 hr less valance 4
I Veda Vallance will never go to jail 20 hr booger turner 7
Cleaning up beech creek apartments Mon save alot worker 3
Alex smith Sun HBIC 6

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages