unsolved murders in cc
probably so

Somerset, KY

#122 Mar 24, 2010
sally smith wrote:
yeah sheriff sizemore was killed back in 69 up on big creek i really believe that stevie sizemore had something to do with that. he was actually clamping down on moonshiners unlike his son harold he was honest.
i thought sheriff matt sizemore was killed off ephraim branch over near hooker?
sooo true

London, KY

#124 Mar 26, 2010
yep probably so think you are rite.i don't think sally has her info rite or could it be she is soooo confused.i have read other threads where she is causing a quite a big stink i don't thnik she believes herself.or probably she's been away for too long an just tryin to catch up on things she think she missed out on.could be the smell of a big city ruiened her mind.
dunno

Somerset, KY

#125 Mar 27, 2010
I believe I know another unsolved murder from WAY BACK, Charlie Sizemore, if I'm not mistaken. This is the same guy they named the road after on Island Creek. I believe he was an unsolved murder as well.
fromexperience

West Liberty, KY

#126 Apr 9, 2010
Have We Forgotten wrote:
Cold Case of Brenda Sue Davidson
For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
State Police Request Help Resolving the Murder of Brenda Sue Davidson - Victim was found on 11/06/1988
Victim and her husband, Michael Dale Davidson, were found shot to death on November 6, 1988 in their residence on Water Street in Booneville.(Owsley County) Case 07-88-1259
The victim was Brenda Sue Davidson, White Female age 28 of Booneville, Kentucky.
no one deserves to die but wasnt this a drug deal gone bad with family involved?i mean isnt several of their family members in prison now over drugs?didnt they get everything they had from drugs & they messed over the last shipment of cocaine so a family member ordered their death before the member realized who it was but it was to late?i mean i just allways heard that & its been the same story over & over so usually same tale is some what true maybe but sorry for the lost.i hear his oldest son they call lighting is just like him on those drugs & likes making money & i believe he is in prison also
truth

Dickson, TN

#129 Apr 11, 2010
The census worker. But then a lot of cover ups do happen when certain individuals make deals.
foruneedtonoty

Somerset, KY

#130 Apr 11, 2010
i know ya keep it going wrote:
I HAVE A COMMENT FOR (FOUR U TO KNOW) you sure can rember dates can u , soo now that teales a story don,t it
Id say it does when you loose a love one you cannt help but remember dates . And also it was a date when a coldhearted killer wasnt arrested . Everyone knew the murder was cold hearted but the people in office didnt want to do a think about it . Yeah that was also a date to remember when people in office didnt do anything. Maybe now things will start to change if not for andys family maybe for other peoples familes that have been done the same way . Murder has no limits on it.
jdvhbfv

Lexington, KY

#131 Apr 17, 2010
k. hoskins i no she did it.
heartbroken

Murray, KY

#133 Jul 10, 2010
brenda harris 1985
Candice Davidson Collins

Corbin, KY

#135 Jul 10, 2010
Have We Forgotten wrote:
Cold Case of Brenda Sue Davidson
For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
State Police Request Help Resolving the Murder of Brenda Sue Davidson - Victim was found on 11/06/1988
Victim and her husband, Michael Dale Davidson, were found shot to death on November 6, 1988 in their residence on Water Street in Booneville.(Owsley County) Case 07-88-1259
The victim was Brenda Sue Davidson, White Female age 28 of Booneville, Kentucky.
These were my parents. Thank you for putting the info out there. One day there will be justice.
charlie

Titusville, FL

#136 Jul 11, 2010
walter webb
harleyfatboy06

Greenfield, IN

#137 Sep 16, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
bobby harris was found on parkway coming into manchester
he lived in manchester
Bobby Harris was my uncle i was the last one in the family to c him he left are house in Indiana and they found him 3 days later someone out there knows something and wish they would come foward so we can have closure
7th daughter

Du Bois, PA

#138 Sep 17, 2010
herman eversole was killed on otter creek.the savage's that killed him and covered up the crime where never brought to court.they still live in clay co.they brutally murdered him if anyone knows who was involved needs to let someone know.
remember

Harrison, AR

#139 Sep 17, 2010
Crystal Wilson

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#140 Sep 17, 2010
7th daughter wrote:
herman eversole was killed on otter creek.the savage's that killed him and covered up the crime where never brought to court.they still live in clay co.they brutally murdered him if anyone knows who was involved needs to let someone know.
God Bless your heart I wish I could help you....I am so sorry for your lose...They Murdered my baby sister also in 2002......What year was your family member murdered?

MANCHESTER,KY

#141 Sep 17, 2010
Catherine Collins
7th daughter

Du Bois, PA

#142 Sep 19, 2010
my sister got the artopsy report and it was terrifying. that he died that way. i won't go into details. it's to terrifying to know someone you loved died for no reason.and the court won't do anything about it. and they know who it was that was involved.something is not right about it at all.one of the people that was involved killed four other men and got away with those also.
HAHAHA

United States

#143 Sep 19, 2010
Unsolved Mysteries wrote:
and oh yea, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
LOL. FUNNY...B2T
yeppers

London, KY

#144 Sep 19, 2010
yepper's all the murder's best have been saving,,haha ,lol time is rolling up..
yeppers

London, KY

#145 Sep 19, 2010
B2T for sure read up murders.best switch to geico hurry now,,lol

MANCHESTER,KY

#146 Sep 21, 2010
7th daughter wrote:
my sister got the artopsy report and it was terrifying. that he died that way. i won't go into details. it's to terrifying to know someone you loved died for no reason.and the court won't do anything about it. and they know who it was that was involved.something is not right about it at all.one of the people that was involved killed four other men and got away with those also.
I am so sorry for your lose...I pray that Justice will come your way for your loved ones....God Bless you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ex Republican 153,880
Tammy Faye Jarvis Sizemore (May '11) 4 hr Shelby 25
meth 17 hr lockemup 26
upper rader 18 hr wondering 1
jeremy forman Wed 2shy2sayhi 1
One Wed Lol 2
in memory of butch Wed old man 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages