Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

sally smith wrote:
yeah sheriff sizemore was killed back in 69 up on big creek i really believe that stevie sizemore had something to do with that. he was actually clamping down on moonshiners unlike his son harold he was honest.
i thought sheriff matt sizemore was killed off ephraim branch over near hooker?
sooo true

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

yep probably so think you are rite.i don't think sally has her info rite or could it be she is soooo confused.i have read other threads where she is causing a quite a big stink i don't thnik she believes herself.or probably she's been away for too long an just tryin to catch up on things she think she missed out on.could be the smell of a big city ruiened her mind.
dunno

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

I believe I know another unsolved murder from WAY BACK, Charlie Sizemore, if I'm not mistaken. This is the same guy they named the road after on Island Creek. I believe he was an unsolved murder as well.
fromexperience

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Have We Forgotten wrote:
Cold Case of Brenda Sue Davidson
For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
State Police Request Help Resolving the Murder of Brenda Sue Davidson - Victim was found on 11/06/1988
Victim and her husband, Michael Dale Davidson, were found shot to death on November 6, 1988 in their residence on Water Street in Booneville.(Owsley County) Case 07-88-1259
The victim was Brenda Sue Davidson, White Female age 28 of Booneville, Kentucky.
no one deserves to die but wasnt this a drug deal gone bad with family involved?i mean isnt several of their family members in prison now over drugs?didnt they get everything they had from drugs & they messed over the last shipment of cocaine so a family member ordered their death before the member realized who it was but it was to late?i mean i just allways heard that & its been the same story over & over so usually same tale is some what true maybe but sorry for the lost.i hear his oldest son they call lighting is just like him on those drugs & likes making money & i believe he is in prison also
truth

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

The census worker. But then a lot of cover ups do happen when certain individuals make deals.
foruneedtonoty

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

i know ya keep it going wrote:
I HAVE A COMMENT FOR (FOUR U TO KNOW) you sure can rember dates can u , soo now that teales a story don,t it
Id say it does when you loose a love one you cannt help but remember dates . And also it was a date when a coldhearted killer wasnt arrested . Everyone knew the murder was cold hearted but the people in office didnt want to do a think about it . Yeah that was also a date to remember when people in office didnt do anything. Maybe now things will start to change if not for andys family maybe for other peoples familes that have been done the same way . Murder has no limits on it.
jdvhbfv

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

k. hoskins i no she did it.
heartbroken

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

brenda harris 1985
Candice Davidson Collins

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Have We Forgotten wrote:
Cold Case of Brenda Sue Davidson
For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
State Police Request Help Resolving the Murder of Brenda Sue Davidson - Victim was found on 11/06/1988
Victim and her husband, Michael Dale Davidson, were found shot to death on November 6, 1988 in their residence on Water Street in Booneville.(Owsley County) Case 07-88-1259
The victim was Brenda Sue Davidson, White Female age 28 of Booneville, Kentucky.
These were my parents. Thank you for putting the info out there. One day there will be justice.
charlie

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

walter webb
harleyfatboy06

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

someone who knows wrote:
bobby harris was found on parkway coming into manchester
he lived in manchester
Bobby Harris was my uncle i was the last one in the family to c him he left are house in Indiana and they found him 3 days later someone out there knows something and wish they would come foward so we can have closure
7th daughter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

herman eversole was killed on otter creek.the savage's that killed him and covered up the crime where never brought to court.they still live in clay co.they brutally murdered him if anyone knows who was involved needs to let someone know.
remember

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Crystal Wilson

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

7th daughter wrote:
herman eversole was killed on otter creek.the savage's that killed him and covered up the crime where never brought to court.they still live in clay co.they brutally murdered him if anyone knows who was involved needs to let someone know.
God Bless your heart I wish I could help you....I am so sorry for your lose...They Murdered my baby sister also in 2002......What year was your family member murdered?

MANCHESTER,KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Catherine Collins
7th daughter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

my sister got the artopsy report and it was terrifying. that he died that way. i won't go into details. it's to terrifying to know someone you loved died for no reason.and the court won't do anything about it. and they know who it was that was involved.something is not right about it at all.one of the people that was involved killed four other men and got away with those also.
HAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Unsolved Mysteries wrote:
and oh yea, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
LOL. FUNNY...B2T
yeppers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

yepper's all the murder's best have been saving,,haha ,lol time is rolling up..
yeppers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

B2T for sure read up murders.best switch to geico hurry now,,lol

MANCHESTER,KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

7th daughter wrote:
my sister got the artopsy report and it was terrifying. that he died that way. i won't go into details. it's to terrifying to know someone you loved died for no reason.and the court won't do anything about it. and they know who it was that was involved.something is not right about it at all.one of the people that was involved killed four other men and got away with those also.
I am so sorry for your lose...I pray that Justice will come your way for your loved ones....God Bless you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best restaurant in Manchester? 3 min Great Food 6
Hamsters for sale 17 min SLR 4
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 22 min SLR 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min The_Box 127,868
Donya Foutch 47 min Again 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr RepubliTRASH 144,688
Clay Co. Worst Place to Live in America - Again 5 hr ClayCountyMan 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE