First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kimberly wombles

United States

#41 Oct 14, 2009
i am alfred wombles daughter he is elizie and roberts son.....
Swift

Jackson, KY

#42 Oct 15, 2009
kimberly wombles wrote:
i am alfred wombles daughter he is elizie and roberts son.....
Did you use to work at Phillips Diversified? I knew a Kim Wombles that worked there.
kimberly wombles

United States

#43 Oct 15, 2009
no my cousin marty was married to a kim wombles though
Medical Examiner Office

San Diego, CA

#44 May 18, 2012
Hello,
I am looking for the family of Logan Miller, Jr. Logan Miller, Jr was married to Sara Wombles and they had a son, Logan Miller born 11/18/1952 in Middleton, Ohio. I am searching for his family.
Scott

Manchester, KY

#45 May 19, 2012
Swift wrote:
<quoted text>Did you use to work at Phillips Diversified? I knew a Kim Wombles that worked there.
This is Kim's husband Scott. she is the one who worked at phillips. who is this and why r u wantin to know?
sweetsixteen

Knox, PA

#46 May 19, 2012
Hi Corky Barb said hello , She misses you a lot.
Frankie

Pikeville, KY

#47 Jul 25, 2012
I am Logan Wombles Daughter brother to Alfred and son of Robert and Elizia.I have a brother Logan Dewayne that I have seen only once.
jumper cables

Cave City, KY

#48 Jul 27, 2012
Frankie wrote:
I am Logan Wombles Daughter brother to Alfred and son of Robert and Elizia.I have a brother Logan Dewayne that I have seen only once.
grover wombles was liza and roberts son to he's deceased.sarah,dorthy , pauline ,nannie pearl and there was another girl i can't remember her name.logan dewayne dad was logan and faye's son.
r u kin

London, KY

#49 Jul 28, 2012
jumper cables wrote:
<quoted text>grover wombles was liza and roberts son to he's deceased.sarah,dorthy , pauline ,nannie pearl and there was another girl i can't remember her name.logan dewayne dad was logan and faye's son.
r u kin to the wombles? or you just a nosey old hore from horse creek? not a fair question cause i know, and my friends, family and associates know the answer.
Family

Sheridan, AR

#51 Jul 31, 2012
Lou, Dorathae , Bill, Logan, Fred, Grover,Pauline,Nanny Pearl,Sara(Sis), I think this is all Robert's and Liza's children. Bill, Nanny Pearl, and Sis is the only one's living now. Liza is my aunt on my dad's side. Hope this helps
emry

Cincinnati, OH

#52 Aug 7, 2012
keep your wombles to yuorself!!!
jumper cables

Cave City, KY

#53 Aug 7, 2012
Family wrote:
Lou, Dorathae , Bill, Logan, Fred, Grover,Pauline,Nanny Pearl,Sara(Sis), I think this is all Robert's and Liza's children. Bill, Nanny Pearl, and Sis is the only one's living now. Liza is my aunt on my dad's side. Hope this helps
no alford was one of the boy's to and they had 1 more boy that died when he was young don't remember his name
well what do you know

London, KY

#54 Aug 7, 2012
jumper cables wrote:
<quoted text>no alford was one of the boy's to and they had 1 more boy that died when he was young don't remember his name
thought an old horse crk ho like you would remember everthing,figured you would remember the first beer you sold
jumper cables

Cave City, KY

#55 Aug 7, 2012
well what do you know wrote:
<quoted text>
thought an old horse crk ho like you would remember everthing,figured you would remember the first beer you sold
no #1 i'm not a ho that would be your momma andi never sold a beerin my life got them from your family so they could buy you mlk for your baby cause your lazy ass would not work i got your #ass hole.good night have fun.
Ronald

Dallas, TX

#57 Aug 8, 2012
Any of you related to billy wombles charles wombles
baha

Science Hill, KY

#58 Aug 9, 2012
jumper cables wrote:
<quoted text>no #1 i'm not a ho that would be your momma andi never sold a beerin my life got them from your family so they could buy you mlk for your baby cause your lazy ass would not work i got your #ass hole.good night have fun.
you not a hoho now cause you to old. now you just old hoho has been that trys to keep mouth loose by running all time. just in case u call my #a i offer to let you blow me.aint that rite
Frankie

Elkview, WV

#61 Jun 21, 2013
r u kin wrote:
<quoted text>
r u kin to the wombles? or you just a nosey old hore from horse creek? not a fair question cause i know, and my friends, family and associates know the answer.
I am not sure if this post was for me jerk but u can check with Nanny Pearl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,163
El Cazador shut down???? 1 hr Heresay 16
Janel Hoskins 16 hr Stumbled 1
wreck below Stevie's place 18 hr Pecked 2
who is Donald Webb? (Jul '09) 20 hr sowhat 53
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 21 hr iknowitsudavidsons 22
thief or operatunist 23 hr paxckrat 6
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web