Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Charles

Louisa, KY

#17841 Aug 8, 2013
Nope, there are very intelligent children who suffer from ADD. If you have nothing better to do than bash my child, go off to a corner and play by yourself. His intelligence comes from reading comprehension of various topics unlike some adults who are either spoonfed or can't get off their mother's tit.
resemblance

West Liberty, KY

#17842 Aug 8, 2013
Yeah i see what you mean
He seems intelligent but the least little thing sets him off

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17843 Aug 8, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> The are borderline schzophrenic. My son is 15. He believes Ron Paul would have made a great President . He suffers from ADD, and although he has problems remaining focused; he recognizes the difference between good leadership and none at all.LMAO.
I was not much of a Ron Paul fan, but he is by far better than we have had. Sounds like you have a very smart child!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#17849 Aug 8, 2013
OneBigAssMistakeAmerica_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not much of a Ron Paul fan, but he is by far better than we have had. Sounds like you have a very smart child!
That child's been an avid reader since reading Art of War. He never tires of learning about different countries. Thank you for your kind response. He's been wanting to do html- he has learned the basics on his tablet- unfortunately, his computer is broken.
Rand2016;)
LETS GO

Corbin, KY

#17856 Aug 8, 2013
lETS GO RAND PAUL YOU ARE THE GREATEST !
captHowdy

Leitchfield, KY

#17857 Aug 8, 2013
I hate society. That's how I feel about it. I'd rather be dead than to keep living in this hell hole of a world.

Location hidden

#17861 Aug 9, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> That child's been an avid reader since reading Art of War. He never tires of learning about different countries. Thank you for your kind response. He's been wanting to do html- he has learned the basics on his tablet- unfortunately, his computer is broken.
Rand2016;)
The Art of War is an outstanding book. Have read it twice. That is great he is wanting to learn HTML. Java script and CSS are two more that go hand & hand with HTML. Well, hopefully you will be able to get him a computer soon. My kids are on home school, and I can't wait until I get to teach them computers. I hope that they get into programming. Would make me one proud papa!

Location hidden

#17865 Aug 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprised they are on Home School, you know you need to protect them.
Lmao
Well, that and don't want them to turn out to be someone like you who is a fine example of our public schools. It truly is a shame to be so short-sighted and not even realize it. It's not your fault though. Good luck in life.

Location hidden

#17867 Aug 9, 2013
Hey FNIAJ, I want to see how stupid you truly are. Now, even though you struggle forming coherent sentences (again, not your fault, public school systems, so I don't blame you for this) it's obvious by your comments what your beliefs are. I would like to know if you truly understand them. So, a question for you. Now don't get scared, this is not difficult to answer. This is a very simple Yes or No question.

Do you believe the U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land?

Location hidden

#17869 Aug 9, 2013
Hey FNIAJ, I want to see how stupid you truly are. Now, even though you struggle forming coherent sentences (again, not your fault, public school systems, so I don't blame you for this) it's obvious by your comments what your beliefs are. I would like to know if you truly understand them. So, a question for you. Now don't get scared, this is not difficult to answer. This is a very simple Yes or No question.
Do you believe the U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land?
<quoted text>I will have to ask your little Misfits that you are afraid to send to School due to their abnormalities you silly pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I understand your struggle. Well put man! You win.

Location hidden

#17873 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>Where will your little Misfits go to College?
In the Basement?
Lmfao
Wow, and a last word kind of guy! I like that. But to answer your questions, wherever they wish. My oldest has been accepted into UK and will start in January when she gets back from AIT which ends the last week of October. AIT does not begin until September when she graduates boot camp.

My second oldest is really interested in EKU, but still has 3 years to decide. I believe she will go there as she has already been on two tours of the campus.

My other two are still undecided as they are in line with you as far as their education level. Although they do have a better understanding of the English language, but, they are only 5 and 7.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#17879 Aug 9, 2013
to OneBigAssMistake America:

Just wondering. Why you let yourself fall prey to sickminded people's need to hurt? Posting your kids' education levels gives them a reason to say, "AH, I caused somebody grief today." Think; no topix poster knows your nor your kids. And many have an obsessive need to create hurt in everybody they can. Why? Because they are hurting. As damaged goods, they mistakenly believe that hurting others makes them get better. Falling for their obsessive need means you enable them, making their sickness grow, making mental illness around the U.S. grow. Just a thought.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#17880 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, and a last word kind of guy! I like that. But to answer your questions, wherever they wish. My oldest has been accepted into UK and will start in January when she gets back from AIT which ends the last week of October. AIT does not begin until September when she graduates boot camp.
My second oldest is really interested in EKU, but still has 3 years to decide. I believe she will go there as she has already been on two tours of the campus.
My other two are still undecided as they are in line with you as far as their education level. Although they do have a better understanding of the English language, but, they are only 5 and 7.
Great post! Just want to let you know Campaign for Liberty offers scholarships to children entering college. This year is too late in the process, but your daughter could qualify. Check out their website if interested. These scholarships are upwards of 25k. Best to you;)

Location hidden

#17882 Aug 9, 2013
jdohe wrote:
to OneBigAssMistake America:
Just wondering. Why you let yourself fall prey to sickminded people's need to hurt? Posting your kids' education levels gives them a reason to say, "AH, I caused somebody grief today." Think; no topix poster knows your nor your kids. And many have an obsessive need to create hurt in everybody they can. Why? Because they are hurting. As damaged goods, they mistakenly believe that hurting others makes them get better. Falling for their obsessive need means you enable them, making their sickness grow, making mental illness around the U.S. grow. Just a thought.
You speak all truths. Trust me when I say there is no hurt on this end. I do feel sad for people like them and wish them all the best in their futures. Thanks for your thoughts.

Location hidden

#17885 Aug 9, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Great post! Just want to let you know Campaign for Liberty offers scholarships to children entering college. This year is too late in the process, but your daughter could qualify. Check out their website if interested. These scholarships are upwards of 25k. Best to you;)
I will check into that, thanks so much. Good luck to you! Ohh, if your sun liked the art of war, he might also enjoy on war by Carl von Clausewitz. Just a thought.
cave creature

Vine Grove, KY

#17894 Aug 10, 2013
who cares
OneBigAssMistake America

Vine Grove, KY

#17895 Aug 10, 2013
I will check into that, thanks so much. Good luck to you! Ohh, if your sun liked the art of war, he might also enjoy on war by Carl von Clausewitz. Just a thought.
Troglodite

Medford, MA

#17918 Aug 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Stevie is usually right. This time he hit the ball out of the Park!!No matter what generation you may belong in, it is and will always be correct to be a gentleman/or lady!!!
Only the mentally ill man would beat a woman, no matter. It is always smarter to just leave, or , stay out of the situation where you have to defend your self in any man/woman situation. Someone will lose!!! The man usually will not win in Ct.
Nowadays there is no ladys and whatever they are nobody should beat them up (they will be mothers). And about lesbians (they are not going to be mothers, even though they are equiped with the right parafernalia), use common sense.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17919 Aug 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Stevie is usually right. This time he hit the ball out of the Park!!No matter what generation you may belong in, it is and will always be correct to be a gentleman/or lady!!!
Only the mentally ill man would beat a woman, no matter. It is always smarter to just leave, or , stay out of the situation where you have to defend your self in any man/woman situation. Someone will lose!!! The man usually will not win in Ct.
Thank you, Whitey, I appreciate the vote of confidence! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Connie

Corbin, KY

#17922 Aug 13, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
I think so too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were is Aleshia Jarvis 24 min Boo Hoo 12
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 45 min high five 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
lil boy 4 hr Crippled Fact 24
Dear Santa 5 hr Santa 2
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 10 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 11 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance