Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17559 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney sent all the jobs to China you ignorant SOB.
Sorry you have been behind for some 5 years. Obama has been the Potus , Romney never made it.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17560 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you have been behind for some 5 years. Obama has been the Potus , Romney never made it.
Romney is a red Chinese pos and you are a silly little pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17561 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
Heard this same ole stuff for years. Which Party, which President, which person, when all is said and done. You blame one, some of us blame another, but what is important is the policy , taxes , economic problems, what is done to let the economy grow , or be dominated by rules. You call the names we all think you do because you reference yourself . We are certainly not the same as you think of yourself.
vitriolo

Haverhill, MA

#17562 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
Cojudo:
Romney is not the President.
vitriolo

Haverhill, MA

#17563 Jul 9, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****BIG STEVIE, AND MRS. BIG STEVIE ARE BACK IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARRIVED BACK ON THE RED EYE FROM VANCOUVER, B.C. AT 5:10 THIS A.M. WE HAD A GREAT TIME, WHILE ON VACATION, BUT ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT THE OLD HOME TWENTY. SORRY FOR TODAY'S JOKE, BUT BIG STEVIE IS PLAYING CATCHUP!****
For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now, I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments, and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work - You and me, and you're sitting there at your computer reading jokes!
That is very good!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17564 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard this same ole stuff for years. Which Party, which President, which person, when all is said and done. You blame one, some of us blame another, but what is important is the policy , taxes , economic problems, what is done to let the economy grow , or be dominated by rules. You call the names we all think you do because you reference yourself . We are certainly not the same as you think of yourself.
You stupid pos, you lost again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17565 Jul 10, 2013
vitriolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cojudo:
Romney is not the President.
And never will be.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17566 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Welcome back, Stevie!
Just heard on TV the number of workers vs the number on food stamps is 1 to 6.
The last number of jobs created was 185,000.The number of high school and college graduates just entering the work force or looking for jobs tripled this . This has no doubt increased the number of jobless folks. Remember when just out of school , there were no jobs except fast food part time. One does what has to be done. Just hurts to have this happen after all the years of schooling.
Something always comes along, however.
Thank you, Whitey! It's great to be back, and you're right about the sadness of our national situation. Here in Texas, our children are hard pressed to find after school/summer jobs because the aliens, illegal and otherwise, have made minimum wage jobs a career choice. You're also right that something will come along. Let's just pray that it's good! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17568 Jul 10, 2013
vitriolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very good!
Thank you, "V," that makes me feel a little better about a joke with a somewhat doubtful humor factor. Have a great day, my friend!!!
huh

Glasgow, KY

#17570 Jul 10, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to shut up you don't add any value whatsoever to what you post I will give you a quarter if you will go away that is more than fair. You need to ask for my permission to post before you post. I am your boss! Remember?
Is troll killer just a name or is that what you do? I may have some work for you on Horse Cave topix. We have a troll that goes by "Rex". He's old and stale and keeps saying the same crap over and over. Interested?
stan

Glasgow, KY

#17571 Jul 10, 2013
what?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17573 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was the Outsourcer In Chief you ignorant SOB.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17574 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was the Outsourcer In Chief you ignorant SOB.
Two things--
1. Romney simply put his money where taxes can not get it. His Company did outsource some jobs. But you must think he is alone doing this? He is not POTUS and it was proven Obama has money overseas. Big Deal, even some poor investers have invested overseas. Try to learn and keep up.
-2 BTW/ since we talked of the Founders following the Christian Principles and you think not, would you read the Preamble of almost every State Constitution??. The one here in Ky. could be a place to start. "Thanks to GOD" in all 50!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17575 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things--
1. Romney simply put his money where taxes can not get it. His Company did outsource some jobs. But you must think he is alone doing this? He is not POTUS and it was proven Obama has money overseas. Big Deal, even some poor investers have invested overseas. Try to learn and keep up.
-2 BTW/ since we talked of the Founders following the Christian Principles and you think not, would you read the Preamble of almost every State Constitution??. The one here in Ky. could be a place to start. "Thanks to GOD" in all 50!!!!
You ignorant pos Romney is the cause of our loss of jobs Stupid.
hollerrat

London, KY

#17576 Jul 11, 2013
Obama has outsorced more jobs than Romney, and Obama has lost twice as many jobs as George w bush, you stoopid pos
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17577 Jul 11, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
Obama has outsorced more jobs than Romney, and Obama has lost twice as many jobs as George w bush, you stoopid pos
Only on your little pretend World.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17578 Jul 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only on your little pretend World.
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
Resignation Time

Pikeville, KY

#17579 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
You have not read your 6th Grade English Book yet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17580 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought Romney would win.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17581 Jul 11, 2013
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duckit 142,478
Brandon Jones found dead od 3 hr Beverly Graham 1
crystal sizemore 5 hr George 4
Kaney Hoskins cheatin 15 hr New to the creek 6
Gods coming soon are you ready? 15 hr tat tvam asi 6
Rubilee methhead 19 hr johnnyp 8
back to school giveaway Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages