Frank Anderson {one eye)

Frank Anderson {one eye)

Posted in the Manchester Forum

sick

London, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
who can let there woman sleep with another man and don't care u all must b sick but i guess a drug hoe dose about anything to get her fix i don't know how anyone could lay down with either one of them they both must b blind to sleep with each other sick and nasty
SLR

AOL

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Frank Anderson (one eye), and Crystal Smith are two of the nastiest people you will ever know. She is a nasty pill headed bitch, and he is just a pig. They are both sick, sick individuals, and I feel really sorry for their kids....
hate these nasty people

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
hell he lets her lay naked on the couch and watches everybody that comes in take a turn doing what ever to her while she lay's out of her head on xanax so hell they are both the most desgusting people i have ever seen
ummm

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
how would u know that?
Crystal

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Alright you all that have nothin better to do than sit and talk crap about people on the computer why don't you come and talk your crap to me and frank not to everyone else on here. Evidently you all are some sad and depressed people. I Am with frank and frank only. yeah i was with some one else when frank and i was split up but what business is it of yours???? So you all need to back the [email protected] up or come and talk to me personally instead of just tryin' to start [email protected] And if you are who i think you are you been there done that. and used to live with Frank anywayz so back up.... anywho got summin to say call me and we can talk..........
WTF ever

AOL

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Alright you all that have nothin better to do than sit and talk crap about people on the computer why don't you come and talk your crap to me and frank not to everyone else on here. Evidently you all are some sad and depressed people. I Am with frank and frank only. yeah i was with some one else when frank and i was split up but what business is it of yours???? So you all need to back the [email protected] up or come and talk to me personally instead of just tryin' to start [email protected] And if you are who i think you are you been there done that. and used to live with Frank anywayz so back up.... anywho got summin to say call me and we can talk..........
LMAO!!!! Everyone in London, and Manchester knows what you are, and him too....if you know who wrote it...why don't you confront them??? Why don't you think about who may have started the post to begin with....and nobody cares who your with, it says how nasty you both are, and that is a fact....your both disease infested pieces of sh!t!!!
concern

London, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
whats up with these people my kid goes to school with there kid she told my girl that she wont's to be like her mom she wont's to have a baby before she is 14 she wears makeup a inch thick and dress like a hooker they need to get her away from that bunch hell they have let a madden move in with them i would not won't a bunch of drunks around my kid well that is not all crystal snorts pills around her i think that the school needs to talk to social service hell she was in jail for having pills on her so her little girl had to stay with drunks and pill heads i don't understand how they took one of her kids and not the other one if something does not happen the girl does not have a chance in hell she is going to be the biggest hoe or get raped or killed by a bunch of drunks or pill head they are so bad that i do not wont my kid to talk to the little girl anymore she even said that she watched her mom have sex with a girl while it was in the same room something needs to happen
FYI3

Langsville, OH

#8 Mar 9, 2013
concern wrote:
whats up with these people my kid goes to school with there kid she told my girl that she wont's to be like her mom she wont's to have a baby before she is 14 she wears makeup a inch thick and dress like a hooker they need to get her away from that bunch hell they have let a madden move in with them i would not won't a bunch of drunks around my kid well that is not all crystal snorts pills around her i think that the school needs to talk to social service hell she was in jail for having pills on her so her little girl had to stay with drunks and pill heads i don't understand how they took one of her kids and not the other one if something does not happen the girl does not have a chance in hell she is going to be the biggest hoe or get raped or killed by a bunch of drunks or pill head they are so bad that i do not wont my kid to talk to the little girl anymore she even said that she watched her mom have sex with a girl while it was in the same room something needs to happen
FYI when crystal went to jail he daughter was with her aunt not a bunch of drunks.........what ppl do is there own business.....seems like to me u want to start some trouble.....until u know the facts dont get on here talking sh*t that isnt true........kramas a b*tch remember that

Since: Oct 12

London, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Just curious but where does these 2 live at????
Not The Gossipy Kind

Flat Lick, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
concern wrote:
Are you sure you didn't leave out anything?
concern

London, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2013
BootyBabe2 wrote:
Tegrs
know

London, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2013
right before she went to jail Frank back out from Sharps and hit one of my friends kids and then he put Crystal under the wheel because he was drinking before the cops got there so they will have there day
Who

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Is this Franks boy....http://www.wate.com/sto ry/16198653/2-charged-with-mur der-of-middlesboro-man
Who

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Aug 28, 2013
CRYSTAL D SMITH

Science Hill, KY

#15 May 6, 2015
concern wrote:
I love how you people run ur mouths.. I went to jail for perscription medication in improper container. I ain't carrying s full pill bottle wtf... And just to answer all you're bullshit questions. They didnt take my son, I have never had sex in front of my child, I tske my pills not snort them, my daughter is a a/b student. And every kid that has ever been friends with my daughter dresses like she does. And truth be told u are probably just a damn pill whore with nothing better to do than try to start shiy. But honestly I could care less. as long u r talking about me ur leaving everyone else alone... so dis me and hate on me all you want cause I don't give a Fck what u say.
crystal d smith

Mountain View, CA

#16 May 11, 2015
Who wrote:
Is this Franks boy....http://www.wate.com/sto ry/16198653/2-charged-with-mur der-of-middlesboro-man
No this Is not franks son. He lives in london with his wife and kids068263
crystal d smith

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 11, 2015
Who wrote:
http://www.local8now.com/news/ headlines/2_men_behind_bars_fo r_death_of_Kentucky_man_135068 978.html
No this isn't...
Sis

United States

#18 May 31, 2015
I know Crystal and Frank they are nice people I like them...I don't know what happen behide there doors and it's really none of mine or your business...I'd say everybody saying stuff on here does one thing or another...I hate when people try to act all holy...
Crystal Smith

Hazard, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2015
Sis wrote:
I know Crystal and Frank they are nice people I like them...I don't know what happen behide there doors and it's really none of mine or your business...I'd say everybody saying stuff on here does one thing or another...I hate when people try to act all holy...
Thank you Sis finally someone that actually knows us, saying something... I have decided that evidently its just jealous B#TCHES trying to start Sh&t.. and I don't let it bother me. But it shows who my true friends are...lol... luv ya girl!
Destanee

London, KY

#21 May 6, 2016
BootyBabe2 wrote:
Oneida got a problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Pikeville Parent 161,265
Who was found dead on Whites Branch? 1 hr hmmm 19
Speedway gals Whoop Tue Weedeater 3
out of state perscription? Tue submission 2
looking Tue looking 2
The real sharie asaro Tue Sharie Asaro 2
Peggy Napier (Feb '10) Tue Trump Lover 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages