Anthony Short new city attorney

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horoscope

London, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2008
you got to be kidding me. just found out Anthony Short has been pegged at the replacement for Raleigh Shepherd for city attorney. supposed to be announced at a special council meeting next week.

“hooker lastname not occupation”

Since: Aug 08

manchester

#2 Nov 29, 2008
I hope he gets it!
Native New Yorker

Burkesville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2008
Why is Raliegh being replace?
misslulu

London, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2008
he is no being replaced he is leaving clay county
Native New Yorker

Burkesville, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2008
Well, that didn't last long..didn't he just pass the bar within the last year or so?
Good

Greenfield, IN

#6 Nov 29, 2008
Cool for Anthony and Sonja! She's my girl!
Momma McCain

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2008
misslulu wrote:
he is no being replaced he is leaving clay county
Why is Shepherd leaving and where is he going?
His city lawyer job didn't last long!
Hear he was a fine lawyer.
DISGUSTED

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2008
no truth to this shepherd just bought a home in clay county
rolo

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2008
religh not leaving manchester, he leaving a horrible job.

they have reached out to ever lawyer in county and they all said no thanks.
Citizen

London, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2008
Way to go Anthony !!!!!!!!!! County Attorney is on the Horizon whe Clay M. retires.
clay countian

London, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2008
Sounds like Shepherd didn't know what he was doing in the city meetings, I think Short will be a joke. But come to think about the way the city is run is a big joke, so he will fit right in.
misslulu

London, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2008
clay countian wrote:
Sounds like Shepherd didn't know what he was doing in the city meetings, I think Short will be a joke. But come to think about the way the city is run is a big joke, so he will fit right in.
shepherd is a great lawyer he just cant make it in asmall town like cc he just wants to go somewhere that he can do some good and he knows he cant so much here in cc
insider

London, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2008
Short would not take the job. I called and told him about this and he had a laugh. He said it would be to hard to live inside the city and not have conflicts. He suggested they get someone living outside the city and suggested several good ones; ie. charles keith, sharon allen and a Roberts boy who is Rusty Robert's boy, new to town and probably unbiased thus far.
bump

London, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2008
who is the roberts boy?? Do we have another lawyer here in town?????
Sonja Arnett-Short

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2008
insider wrote:
Short would not take the job. I called and told him about this and he had a laugh. He said it would be to hard to live inside the city and not have conflicts. He suggested they get someone living outside the city and suggested several good ones; ie. charles keith, sharon allen and a Roberts boy who is Rusty Robert's boy, new to town and probably unbiased thus far.
This is true. Anthony has such a work load that he didn't want the position. They offered it to him and he declided it. So whoever started this, was misinformed at a very late time. Sorry I don't know who the Roberts person is though. I will ask Anth and see if you would like.
Sonja Arnett-Short

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2008
Why does it say that I am from Little Rock AR? LOL.. Everyone knows that I was born and raised right here in Manchester. LOL...
JCR

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Dec 3, 2008
Sonja Arnett-Short wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Anthony has such a work load that he didn't want the position. They offered it to him and he declided it. So whoever started this, was misinformed at a very late time. Sorry I don't know who the Roberts person is though. I will ask Anth and see if you would like.
HaHa! He probabley can't stay sober long enough off of them pills just like you can't..He's no better than the dope heads he represents in court.
dwayne

Eubank, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2008
anthony is a good guy and could do a great job.i think he and sonja are very good people.
Knowledge

London, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2008
bump wrote:
who is the roberts boy?? Do we have another lawyer here in town?????
He is Rusty Robert's son from what I hear he is a great person. I heard Jimmy Dobson recommended him because he and Rusty are great friends. I am sure he would be a great choice.
yea rite

London, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2008
dwayne wrote:
anthony is a good guy and could do a great job.i think he and sonja are very good people.
you all "sniff, sniff" buddies?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr realigios freedom 163,802
Kids caught partying up at Laurel Lake 2 hr Brian v 12
Gilberta miller 4 hr Citizen 1
Linda Gibson Hensley 4 hr Barbie girl 1
George Dezarn aka axl ROSE FOUND DEAD ON BRIDGE... 4 hr William roberts 1
Tiffany Deston Gibson 5 hr cm harris 3
buy high quality fake documents and more items (Aug '12) 14 hr Bsw 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages