reed

London, KY

#1 May 19, 2013
what is the matter with him he is a jerk and so rude who does he think he is kinda acts like a retard to me i live in the city and if the mayor hired him he is not getting my vote or my big families he treated me like a piece a trash
ann

London, KY

#2 May 19, 2013
I think hes cute
Curious

London, KY

#3 May 19, 2013
Sounds to me like you think you are special and shouldn't be bothered no matter what you do....Suck it up cupcakes...you're not as special as you think you are and no one really cares if you have a "big family" that votes.
Same

Somerset, KY

#4 May 19, 2013
Acts like Scotty sandlin did what a clown
we talked yesterday

London, KY

#5 May 19, 2013
he's a fine young man, he has always been respectful toward me
Wtf ever

AOL

#6 May 19, 2013
reed wrote:
what is the matter with him he is a jerk and so rude who does he think he is kinda acts like a retard to me i live in the city and if the mayor hired him he is not getting my vote or my big families he treated me like a piece a trash
Join the club...he treats everyone that way. He thinks he's a badass because he wears a uniform....someone needs to put him in his place.....
Curious

London, KY

#7 May 19, 2013
Wtf ever....why don't you be the "someone" to put him in his place!!!!oh, that's right...gutless people always look for someone else to do what they're afraid to do.
rick

Manchester, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
logan is a great guy leave him alone
Someone

Duluth, GA

#9 May 20, 2013
Curious wrote:
Wtf ever....why don't you be the "someone" to put him in his place!!!!oh, that's right...gutless people always look for someone else to do what they're afraid to do.
he pulled someone over for giving him the finger. If someone kicked his ass, he would try to give them the death penalty. lol. You are so stupid to say that, how can "someone" do anything to a arrogant cop and not get in trouble? Logan need s apparantly need some community relations training. He works in Manchester, not the big city.
Yo yo

London, KY

#10 May 20, 2013
LOL...I like how someone dares you to do something to a police officer. That's funny.

And, what's up with all this talk? I thought Logan was always a douchebag long before the uniform, lol.

As for the finger goes, it's called respecting the authority; plain and simple.

Can't wait to see my post get flamed by a bunch of inbred hilljacks.
Masquerade

Madisonville, KY

#11 May 20, 2013
Tell us all what Logan did to you "Reed". Then we will tell the Mayor, and the Chief. "IF... The mayor hired him that is". That's awful fishy. IF, the Mayor hired him? Who else would have hired him?
Bahaha

Duluth, GA

#12 May 20, 2013
I have never seen or heard, that anyone has had any type of physical harm by someone just giving the finger. I might hurt some pride. LOL. Professioal police officers should be able to just laugh that off. So, Logan can arrest a person if they tell a donut and policeman joke? LOL.
Ummm

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 21, 2013
Logan may act cocky but he has to be taken seriously. If he got out and goofed off, his life could be in danger. Put yourself in his shoes. He has a family I'm sure he enjoys coming home to. And as far as the "finger" goes, flip me off and I'm going to stop you to see what your problem is myself. It's not just a police thing, flip him off anytime and I'm sure that's going to be an issue. That goes for anyone who isn't a little scared. Stop getting on here trash talking people. It makes you trash! Don't break the law and you won't be on the wrong side of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got Me Some Mennonite C*ck Today 1 hr ass 2
Senate votes to require booster seats for children (Mar '08) 1 hr Ethel 5
does anyone know any good ghost stories (Oct '09) 1 hr wildcat 32
Kentucky Needs Grimes 2 hr Ole Dog 44
County Judge Executive 2 hr Well 87
School board Race 3 hr Students First 2
Boxer Pups For Sale 3 hr joe 1
Ebola at Manchester ER 9 hr flame thrower 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match