the hardest thing to let go of is som...

the hardest thing to let go of is something you never had to begin with

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lettin go

Waneta, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2008
a very true quote someone showed me today that knows my situation just sharing this can anyone else relate to this quote
Ironic

East Point, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2008
I agree that quote is soo true. Here is another one, maybe you can relate...

Isn't it Ironic.....
We ignore the ones that adore us,
adore the ones who ignore us,
love the ones who hurt us and
hurt the ones that love us.
my point of view

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2008
now that is ironic ,, i never in my life heard such beautiful , poem wish i had someone tell me that line..(I WOULD TELL THEM "BULL SHIT")people don't care about other's no more it's jsut wahtever they can get from other's...
friend

Mayfield, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2008
i agree, its hard to find anyone that cares, unless they need something
Hopeless Romantic

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2008
I can't help but to believe that someone who is perfect for me is out there; & as you all say, yeah I definitely agree there's always a catch (or at least 95% of the time; you love them & they don't u OR their married; oh what the hell in my case he is "Married" (don't get me wrong obviously not happily married but nevertheless "Married". I've learned life is a series of very painful test of the heart. But then again I did pick the name"Hopeless Romantic". And I'm sure someone's gonna bash everything I said but I don't give a damn this is just my opinion & opinions R LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE'S GOT ONE". Good Luck & I hope everyone finds someone in their life that makes them unbelievably happy, even if only for a while. WHO KNOWS???
Support

East Point, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2008
Actually Hopeless Romantic, I agree with you. I would be interested in hearing your story if you would like to share it.
thank you

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2008
well i agree they are suppose to be some one for all but i have had bad luck i am a guy that has been hurt a lot i have got my heart broke the last 2 times i have been in a relationship i guess i love to much i did all the cookin which i love to do i not bad lookin guy i suppose i clean the house which i cannot work from a car wreak but i make a livin though at least try now i moved my mother and brother in with me and take care of them which i love to do family is all u got and they need me and i was there but the person i was with left me because my decision was i wrong
best friend

London, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2008
Hopeless Romantic wrote:
I can't help but to believe that someone who is perfect for me is out there; & as you all say, yeah I definitely agree there's always a catch (or at least 95% of the time; you love them & they don't u OR their married; oh what the hell in my case he is "Married" (don't get me wrong obviously not happily married but nevertheless "Married". I've learned life is a series of very painful test of the heart. But then again I did pick the name"Hopeless Romantic". And I'm sure someone's gonna bash everything I said but I don't give a damn this is just my opinion & opinions R LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE'S GOT ONE". Good Luck & I hope everyone finds someone in their life that makes them unbelievably happy, even if only for a while. WHO KNOWS???
just watch and wait.things will change for the better when the times right.don`t give up because true love is hard to find it comes around once in a lifetime
hmm

London, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
then why let it go?
flowers

North Ridgeville, OH

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Ironic wrote:
Isn't it Ironic.....
That is so sad but painfully true.

Hopeless romantic: At least when it does happen to you, you will know to hold on to dear life and not let it slip through your fingers. Hang in there.
For you information

AOL

#11 Nov 7, 2008
Hopeless Romantic wrote:
How do you know he is so unhappy? Any married man fooling around on his wife is going to tell the other woman he's not happy. Is he still with his wife? There's some reason (and please don't say he has kids) he is staying with his wife. He don't love you or he wouldn't still be living with his wife. The sad thing is a lot of married men fool around with women that put out. But they sure ain't going to leave their wives for someone who anyone can sleep with. Any woman that will sleep with a married man (or vice versa) will sleep with anybody. And if they go out on their spouse they probably lie too.
For you information

AOL

#12 Nov 7, 2008
Hopeless Romantic find someone not married. If they cheat on their wife with you they will cheat on you too. Don't break somebody's home up. If you break their home up somebody will break yours up.
Native New Yorker

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2008
hmm wrote:
then why let it go?
Because sometimes the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change!

Loving someone whom you know is using you and letting go is easier than the pain of being continually used...IMHO
It Is HopeLess

London, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2008
Ironic wrote:
Isn't it Ironic.....
Very Cute,, Love Isn't Love til You Give It Away!
Mista BoJangles

Corbin, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2008
For you information wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he is so unhappy? Any married man fooling around on his wife is going to tell the other woman he's not happy. Is he still with his wife? There's some reason (and please don't say he has kids) he is staying with his wife. He don't love you or he wouldn't still be living with his wife. The sad thing is a lot of married men fool around with women that put out. But they sure ain't going to leave their wives for someone who anyone can sleep with. Any woman that will sleep with a married man (or vice versa) will sleep with anybody. And if they go out on their spouse they probably lie too.
WELL MOST of the time,IFfn he's a cheatin,or tellin her hes UNHAPPY Jest go it inner pants,then USUALLY a man like @ aint happy,er elsey he would be @Home!
It Is HopeLess

London, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2008
Hopeless Romantic wrote:
Do you care to tell us your age.. Let me tell you, I have been down your road many times.. and i am sure as you have seen many times in your life where you know of and have seen many men who have cheated on their wives but how many have you seen who actually leave their wife... 2% maybe,, honey men will tell you anything to get what they want especially when it is one who is married usually he will be quite a bit older and they also have more than you on the side.. when you cant meet them all they do is hang up the phone and call the next one... men will not leave their wife.. they are just using you.. the best thing honest you just need to call the wife tell her in a nice way, dont say who you are set up a meeting for her to be at your next mating appointment..let me tell you my opinion on it as long as you are his free prostitute he will use for years with no ends ,, promise you the moon, pay attention is he has children , he will say wait til a certain age blah blah blah, or wait til i can this and that.. well all of those take place then he will come with another excuse.. some may not agree with me about telling his wife but i honestly think it is best , i have been on both sides of this topic... I KNOW.. for the wife she is probably driving herself crazy with knowing he is cheating but cant catch him .. this way she will have it over with so they can get back on the right track.. it will make the marriage better ...we all say oh i am gone i will kill him if i catch him.. well if that were the case there would be no men left in this world..lol.. it dont happen, we prove to be the dumb ass take them back and this makes them realize what they have and will think twice.. so for you romantic.. ditch the married one he is only using you trust me...find someone who wants you, dont give it up the first date or the 20th ,, all he knows about you is the sex,, let him get to know you....good luck
lettin go

Waneta, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2008
Native New Yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because sometimes the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change!
Loving someone whom you know is using you and letting go is easier than the pain of being continually used...IMHO
exactly I only want the truth out of him but he will not admit it I'm so tired of the lies why keep lying to someone when they have found out the truth I really loved this man but he lied to me from day one but I thank God for answering my prayers and the truth coming out but still I want to hear it from him is there something wrong with me for wanting to hear it from him thats the reason i've still not completely let go
Mista BoJangles

Corbin, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2008
It Is HopeLess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care to tell us your age.. Let me tell you, I have been down your road many times.. and i am sure as you have seen many times in your life where you know of and have seen many men who have cheated on their wives but how many have you seen who actually leave their wife... 2% maybe,, honey men will tell you anything to get what they want especially when it is one who is married usually he will be quite a bit older and they also have more than you on the side.. when you cant meet them all they do is hang up the phone and call the next one... men will not leave their wife.. they are just using you.. the best thing honest you just need to call the wife tell her in a nice way, dont say who you are set up a meeting for her to be at your next mating appointment..let me tell you my opinion on it as long as you are his free prostitute he will use for years with no ends ,, promise you the moon, pay attention is he has children , he will say wait til a certain age blah blah blah, or wait til i can this and that.. well all of those take place then he will come with another excuse.. some may not agree with me about telling his wife but i honestly think it is best , i have been on both sides of this topic... I KNOW.. for the wife she is probably driving herself crazy with knowing he is cheating but cant catch him .. this way she will have it over with so they can get back on the right track.. it will make the marriage better ...we all say oh i am gone i will kill him if i catch him.. well if that were the case there would be no men left in this world..lol.. it dont happen, we prove to be the dumb ass take them back and this makes them realize what they have and will think twice.. so for you romantic.. ditch the married one he is only using you trust me...find someone who wants you, dont give it up the first date or the 20th ,, all he knows about you is the sex,, let him get to know you....good luck
Awwwwwwwwwwwww" this is a wonderfull story' and you TELL IT SO WELL"
BUT Seriously YOUR RIGHT SWEEETY!
cheater

London, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2008
Ok, I never post anything on here, but I've got to say something about this.
I use to date a married man for several years, and as far as using me for sex, he never did because i was using him for sex. I like having sex with him and the only way you could get used is if you dont wont sex and he makes you anyways. You know he is married and you did it anyways, so enjoy and have FUN with it. yea its not right and you will go to HELL, but you probably are going there anyways. Stop stressing over little things, dont ask him to leave his wife, because she will finally catch you and you will be faced with the truth. I was caught several times by the wife and she never left her husband and I really didn't care if she did or not, she was aware of what he was doing and she caught me several times with him and never did anything. I was enjoying the moment having fun, and the seeking around was the adventure of it. So after awhile I got tired of it and stopped doing it, but there was no hard feeling with him or me we just deceided after several years it was time for me to move on and get someone that was with me all the time especially at hoildays that was the hardest. So enjoy stop worrying, and try not to get caught. but if you do, you have to accept what happens ( which may result in a ASS whipping from the wife.) But it the chance you take. good luck
Native New Yorker

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2008
lettin go wrote:
<quoted text>exactly I only want the truth out of him but he will not admit it I'm so tired of the lies why keep lying to someone when they have found out the truth I really loved this man but he lied to me from day one but I thank God for answering my prayers and the truth coming out but still I want to hear it from him is there something wrong with me for wanting to hear it from him thats the reason i've still not completely let go
I just went through the very same thing, only the man was not married. I know what you are going through. Don't wait for him to admit it because chances are he never will. He may be oblivious to the emotional pain you are going through - and may not care. My recommendation is either accept the situation and continue or let him go. I personally chose to "let him go".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 174,667
Bill Ed Sizemore 2 hr Bob 6
tired of him knocking on my door 2 hr Betsy 6
Woman that married missionary man I donít no he... 2 hr Betsy 1
Executive judge 6 hr Gerbil 9
Best choice for executive judge 6 hr Jamie 7
Bopper selling meth 6 hr Bill 2

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages