yuo got that rite. talk abuot "heavy music"
its me

Cumberland, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
they should call themselves the fat alberts
Emry

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 26, 2012
yesa, or remember the them called the fat boys? them was good favoite of mine, maybe the fat train could boorrw there name and b ecalled the fat boys
the moonpies

London, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Hit songs like (don,t stop Eating) , I Eat Meat , Dont hold back the grease and dont trim that fat . Fat bottom boys. I just ripped my britches , And Im so Raw Now @ walmart .
jellyroll

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Step away from the donuts
ace

London, KY

#8 May 1, 2012
hey johnny, why dont you try buying a shirt that fits. wal mart does sell 4 to 5 x. you could proably buy 3 or 4 with all that money you make playing music. how much are you up to now? 75 to 80 dollars a weekend. ha ha ha ha ha.
Cletus Jessup

Cincinnati, OH

#9 May 1, 2012
i like em boys..they good
I Do To

Kittanning, PA

#10 May 1, 2012
Cletus Jessup wrote:
i like em boys..they good
I like em to. At least they are getting paid fairy well for something they enjoy doing and apparently many others do to or they wouldn't be performing different shows at different places.
doublexl

United States

#11 May 1, 2012
ace wrote:
hey johnny, why dont you try buying a shirt that fits. wal mart does sell 4 to 5 x. you could proably buy 3 or 4 with all that money you make playing music. how much are you up to now? 75 to 80 dollars a weekend. ha ha ha ha ha.
Tight fitting jeans They need uniforms
lol

Corbin, KY

#12 May 9, 2012
when he is due any ways? looks about 6 months in the pic! Rock star... the lady in the bottom left corner even couldn't look at him.
this is funny

United States

#13 May 9, 2012
the fat boys live in concert tonight,at the country dinner,they work for food
omgdoneomg

London, KY

#14 May 9, 2012
someone needs to tell them they loook like szzzit. saw him after a show stick his finger in his navel then smell of it . Now that was gross i dont care who ye are .
ooh fudge

Mayfield, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Johnny holland dont get any bigger of a joke than this guy ...wave a dollar bill in front of this fat dude and he will break his neck to get it.... Biggest loser
Red Onion Band

London, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Johnny Holland critics mean you have fans. Don"t worry about bad press, they can"t do what you can do. Keep playing brother. Red Onion band from Irvine, Ky. Rock on bro.
Randy

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Red Onion Band wrote:
Johnny Holland critics mean you have fans. Don"t worry about bad press, they can"t do what you can do. Keep playing brother. Red Onion band from Irvine, Ky. Rock on bro.
I think hes pretty good and a lot better than that Jones guy that sings around here without a band sometimes.At least Johnny has a good band and is a pretty good singer to and they sure play everywhere around this area.
Wow

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
They got fat on government beans
Johnny Holland

Manchester, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny-Holland...
Johnny Holland is under Charlie Waynes Felts Promotions (Universal Star Records ) Nashville Tennessee !!

I don't care if you like me or hate me, I doing what I love doing and gonna keep doing what I love doing, for all of you who as had my back for all these years I wanna thank you :) love you all !!
distent

Bloomington, IN

#20 Mar 24, 2013
ppl r just jealious. These ppl on here talkin bad about ya r the same ppl that eat u up to ur face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs and chicken fights in clay co 2 hr Hatch 2
Trash all over clay co 2 hr Steve 14
KSP Trooper Joe Oliver (Dec '12) 2 hr Driver 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Nann 174,821
Biggest ho in CC (May '10) 5 hr Troll hunter 60
District one 8 hr Alice P 2
Roger holt and Darryl penington 10 hr Marlboro man 4

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages