First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Topic

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2013
They having cc days this year or it?
Topic

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Or not ******
nvmAnvm

Bimble, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2013
I would say yes the pool was not available this year
because of low funds but by 2014 or 2017 level back to normal
xxxxxxxxx<(0)>xxxxxxx
Citizen

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Yes they are having CC Days, Labor Day Weekend with the parade starting on Thursday August 29 and it will be better than ever. Can't wait and I hope among the established acts they get that they do like they have been and feature our local talent, Johnny Holland, Travis Wayne, Samantha Roark, and John Russell because they put on the better shows in my honest opinion becuse they are from here and Clay County means a lot to them and they have a great following here and they have all done well in Nashville !!!!
CC Days Fan

London, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Yes they are having CC Days, Labor Day Weekend with the parade starting on Thursday August 29 and it will be better than ever. Can't wait and I hope among the established acts they get that they do like they have been and feature our local talent, Johnny Holland, Travis Wayne, Samantha Roark, and John Russell because they put on the better shows in my honest opinion becuse they are from here and Clay County means a lot to them and they have a great following here and they have all done well in Nashville !!!!
They all are really good singers and put on good shows. As good or better than the Big Boys that they pay the big bucks for, I think, and I hope they book them all again to.
Popeye

London, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2013
I heard they were going to have 2 parades,,,one for cc days and one for the clay 8, don't know if its true or not,if anyone finds out be sure and put it on here..Ithink parking will be impossible if this is true,,im so excited...
yeah

Lockport, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Popeye wrote:
I heard they were going to have 2 parades,,,one for cc days and one for the clay 8, don't know if its true or not,if anyone finds out be sure and put it on here..Ithink parking will be impossible if this is true,,im so excited...
I guess that explains the yellow ribbons on the parkway and thru town
apple

London, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2013
they need to get a real singer chris adams drew biggest crowd ever local best voice in clay co.
Rusty

London, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2013
I heard the head hunters were coming to town
opinion

Hazard, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
I heard that we were not having Clay County Days this year. No sponsors, no money, and no interest.
CC Days 2013

London, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2013
opinion wrote:
I heard that we were not having Clay County Days this year. No sponsors, no money, and no interest.
They are having CC Days again this year but with less money for entertainment and that is why they must rely on our excellent local talent to fill in. Last year Travis Wayne, Sam Roark, and Johnny Holland and Trouble Train put on the best shows with the largest crowds of all with Jason Carroll and the "Kiss" tribute band also and the singing was awesome each night and I'm sure it will be this year.
geez louis

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Johnny Holland is terrible. Nasty, gross, drugheads. Travis Wayne likes men. Queer as a two dollar bill. Sam Roark just had sexual reassignment surgery to become a man and I think John Russel is drawing social security now. retired.
opinion

Hazard, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2013
geez louis wrote:
Johnny Holland is terrible. Nasty, gross, drugheads. Travis Wayne likes men. Queer as a two dollar bill. Sam Roark just had sexual reassignment surgery to become a man and I think John Russel is drawing social security now. retired.
Sounds like a great reality t.v. show, or is Jerry Springer coming to CC Days and doing interviews with this motley crew? I wouldn't walk across my yard to listen to any of these singers. Anyone else going to be performing? And before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I have nothing bad to say about their sexual preferences or whatever issues they have, I just don't think they are worth the price of gas to go listen to them.
Yeah

Manchester, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Samantha Roark is as bad as anyone else in this county and people want us to believe she's a queen..(king)(whatever) she just gets away with more than she gets caught with
moe

Hazard, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2013
What about the clay8 parade are they still having it
Joline

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Shirley

London, KY

#18 Aug 7, 2013
Joline wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uqzVq0IswZAXX
WOW !!!! She is awesome and her band is to !!!!
Highway To Hell

London, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2013
Sam Roark jamming in Nashville live on VRadio Nashville with over 4.8 million listeners in 88 countries, June 2013.

Kiss Cover Band

London, KY

#20 Aug 8, 2013
I heard they are getting the Kiss Cover Band back again this year and they put on a heck of a show, just like watching the real thing and they was no standing room left on the street last year when they performed because it was jammed packed !!
As Good As It Gets

Hazard, KY

#21 Aug 8, 2013
I was at Clay Co. Days last year on Friday and Saturday and saw Samantha Roark and her band and Johnny Holland and his band close the show to a crowd of thousands of well pleased fans on Friday night while another at least 3 thousand and probably more were down the road about a mile watching the Clay Co. Tigers in action playing their first football game of the season and then saw Michael Jason Carroll and Dressed to Kill on Saturday night with not an empty space in town, heck you couldn't even move it was so crowded and if there were any better concerts in America you couldn't make me believe it because they were incredible and I forgot to mention Travis Wayne put on an awesome show as always also that Friday, so if they get them all to come back you better enjoy them while you can because they are all getting so big we will be lucky to ever get them back here !!! For your information Sam Roark has already signed with a Major Indie Label in Nashville and appeared at CMA Fanfest this past June and is being courted by several Major Labels and will soon sign with one of them and I hear Travis Wayne will soon follow and Johnny Holland could be right behind them !!! They are all well known names in Nashville, believe me !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sstephanie meshell and sherman hubbard 27 min urajoke 5
moe roberts 6 hr Sweet 2
shooting 6 hr Sweet 2
472 10 hr Mrp 3
Just some good old fun 11 hr Justaguy 1
Brooke Douglas and Maranda Sizemore 14 hr Blah 18
$500 Reward for Pitbull Pup stolen by Larry Mon... 14 hr 500Reward 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages