Does NE know Michael France?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ripitup

Ripley, TN

#81 Aug 26, 2012
Is Kim divorced now? I am ready to show that woman what a MAN is ..I been wanting her for a long time watching ready to make her my woman.

A new Man is in the picture.
well

Mount Vernon, KY

#82 Sep 4, 2012
Just heard the news that Kim finally gained some insight and divorced his a$$, best move she could of ever made, wonder which ex he will try to run back to now or which new fling he will have, there's deff something wrong with him, he never keeps nobody long, who was his longest relationship??? He's only had like 5 his whole life no counting his whoring around
henry smith

United States

#83 Oct 7, 2012
he got a big mouth in a lil d**k he do he think him bad but him not nothing ask his x brother in law diddo who him sucker punch and run of he a pollock him is a mouth is all him is him a joke him is
blah

Somerset, KY

#84 Oct 8, 2012
who is his ex brother in law that he sucker punched ? and good for kim glad she finally divorced him he is a deadbeat dad who needs to step up and be a dad to his kids seriously man up
blondie

Mount Vernon, KY

#85 Oct 10, 2012
i know big mike france real gooooooood. and hes huge. hug like a horse. biggest ive ever had. it took a while to get him to eat it but it was worth the wait he is the best at that toooooo. almost good as my gf. he had us both in one night. so if he reads this you know who this is. remember the straw berry tat you liked all night long. yeah baby u know now.... call my cell im at grannys branch.....
lol

Manchester, KY

#86 Oct 29, 2012
Seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pat Henry 149,912
Beech Creek Apartments 7 hr Worried 5
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too 7 hr Anita hand 9
Tim Lawson 15 hr Okok 4
Beve Begley 15 hr Itchythreadgood 2
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 16 hr Sister Wives 16
James Honchell 21 hr Thirty 4

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages