Does NE know Michael France?
Seriously

United States

#61 May 26, 2012
Is he really shacking with another woman....for goodness sakes he is still married to someone. He is such a low life lying piece of crap.
OOH YELL

Virgie, KY

#62 May 27, 2012
You said that right a piece of crap. He had a good wife and a beautiful daughter they were not good enough for him. Ask him what he does for his child.
reaper

Ripley, TN

#63 May 28, 2012
They said all over the hospital that KIM as got the hiv virus ..AIDS and WARTS. Hope you guys have not fooled around with her..
rubberbust

Ripley, TN

#64 May 28, 2012
reaper wrote:
They said all over the hospital that KIM as got the hiv virus ..AIDS and WARTS. Hope you guys have not fooled around with her..
ohh no and my rubber busted with her now my wife and kids have it..dang those kinky nurses .omg
tere

London, KY

#65 May 28, 2012
like men live one sean robert he boyfrind
blah

United States

#66 May 29, 2012
he does nothing for either one of his kids he has 2.a son and a daughter
wbo

Bolivar, MO

#67 Jun 4, 2012
Everyone up town should know him
crackedthatrear

Ripley, TN

#68 Jun 4, 2012
reaper wrote:
OHH MY GAWD
Gonnagetcha

Villa Park, IL

#69 Jun 9, 2012
Wonder if Micheal has ever heard of karma? Well
He's gonna learn soon. It's about to bite ole boy! LOL! What goes around ALWAYS comes back around!
MichaelSister

Augusta, KY

#70 Aug 2, 2012
booboos real papi wrote:
He's nothing but a lowlife sonofabitch that hasn't seen his biological son in 8+ Years you want to know what kind of man micheal france is you have it right there his son lives in louisville kentucky micheal makes no effort to contact him in anyway.
To all the SOBs is talking about my brother and family and you know so much about us come see us up add holler anytime love to see you mfs
rockin it

Ripley, TN

#71 Aug 2, 2012
MichaelSister wrote:
<quoted text> To all the SOBs is talking about my brother and family and you know so much about us come see us up add holler anytime love to see you mfs
I will tie you and Michael both to the whippin post .Just come on out you need a good belt laid to your butt .. SISTER
Not sure

Hyden, KY

#72 Aug 4, 2012
You all say what you want about this guy, but leave Kim and their little girl out of this. Kim is a wonderful person, a great mother, a great nurse and one of the best friends anyone could have. I worked with her and she does her job to the best of her ability. How many people can say that no matter what they do? Any man would be lucky to be a part of her and her daughter's life. Kim, I hope you never read this, but if you do, these people are jackasses.
blah

United States

#73 Aug 5, 2012
mike hasn't done nothing for his kids he doesn't deserve to see them either until he steps up to be a dad
high

Englewood, CO

#74 Aug 8, 2012
Umm and he likes to flash guns in young girls faces in Stivers parking lot while he was quite obviously high as a kite at 4am...
bad

Ripley, TN

#75 Aug 8, 2012
Not sure wrote:
You all say what you want about this guy, but leave Kim and their little girl out of this. Kim is a wonderful person, a great mother, a great nurse and one of the best friends anyone could have. I worked with her and she does her job to the best of her ability. How many people can say that no matter what they do? Any man would be lucky to be a part of her and her daughter's life. Kim, I hope you never read this, but if you do, these people are jackasses.
She is a low life to.
Andlikeuwouldkno w

United States

#76 Aug 10, 2012
bad wrote:
<quoted text>She is a low life to.
I have to laugh out loud literally at this comment. You evidently have no idea who she is to say such a thing! U must be micheals new gf for the limited time being...haha
bad

Ripley, TN

#77 Aug 10, 2012
Andlikeuwouldknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh out loud literally at this comment. You evidently have no idea who she is to say such a thing! U must be micheals new gf for the limited time being...haha
I know that she is smoke and mirrors.
Andlikeuwouldkno w

United States

#78 Aug 10, 2012
bad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that she is smoke and mirrors.
And what does that mean? Crazy
Derp

Germany

#79 Aug 10, 2012
He just died of an overdose...
Idiots

London, KY

#80 Aug 23, 2012
He isn't dead... I just saw him at stiver's earlier tonight Derp you are such an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min umoron 151,667
Got Jesus? 1 hr Messenger 1
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 1 hr big old johnson 31
Samsung Galaxy S7 Manager - Transfer, Backup & ... 3 hr BoothPrimoz 1
Just some good old fun 4 hr Single 33
When are we going to stop the cheating of elet... 11 hr proud American 4
Heard mike bowling is running for jailer (Oct '13) 12 hr Please 78

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages