Does NE know Michael France?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just wondering

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2011
What kind of guy is he??? Is he single or married???
Shantelle Nicole

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2011
He's married.
Just somebody

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Why r u asking if he's married or single, r u interested him or something?
asdf

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Shantelle Nicole wrote:
He's married.
yeah he may be married but they have been seperated for a very long time and he has been with many many women
Listen girls

Harrison, AR

#5 Mar 16, 2011
Are you talking about the one who lives on horse creek
asdf

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2011
Listen girls wrote:
Are you talking about the one who lives on horse creek
i think he lives on att hollow by the way i know i spelled the name of the road wrong but he is a hottie even though he has been with a lot of women
lol

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2011
He was deff. better looking back in the day, he's cheated on every girlfriend he's ever had, and no one will keep him, he's just out for a piece of a$$...and he will talk about them like a dog. He uses women to get what he wants.
Concerned

Manchester, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2011
So who is he seeing now? If you know so much about him?? asdf?
Listen girls

London, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
O are we a little upset that he wont have you for you to say that you sure know a lot about him or you jusy think you do.
Concerned

Manchester, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2011
R u the one he's cheating on his wife with??
Shantelle Nicole

Manchester, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2011
This site is about pathetic.. It's nothing but gossip, he's not cheating on his wife, he's a good guy, why bring up his past, who cares if he's had a lot of women, are you jealous because you can't have him, or is it he just don't want you, this is just opening a can of worms tht doesn't need to be opened... The past is called a person' past for a reason.. and that's where it needs to stay.. P.S. He is sexy but off limits.. MARRIED!!!!
Listen girls

London, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2011
No i just know him and all his family and yes he has a wife that he loves very much and when i do see his family all that talks about is that little girl and about he loves her and so does his mom they are crazy over his wife and that little girl of his so dont go after a happy married man.
lol

Manchester, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2011
If he so happilly married why don't he even live with his wif???lmao.. just saying.. if he loves her so much why isn't he even with her.. didn't you ever get around to thinking of that.. hhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Listen girls

London, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2011
Well i know but it is not what you think he loves her and he is at his mothers house because she is very sick.so dont worry about them to people they will be ok.
Shantelle Nicole

Manchester, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2011
Just because you don't live with someone doesn't mean your not happy or love them.. Again this site is pathetic!!!!
Shantelle Nicole

Manchester, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2011
Listen girls.. thanks so much..sounds like you are on the same page I am.. this is just someone just trying to stir up crap for no reason..I hate this site for this very reason..
summetime

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 May 8, 2011
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Tracker

Somerset, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2011
Well should I give you a cookie.. You know your abc's.. now do you know your 123's?
NAYburr

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2011
This prollly another one o his hoax to git his Sisters to see if anybody liked him so they had to start a topix post about him,,well here goes' He likes fat women ) no disrespect to big girls cuz i do too)... but he only wants em vulnerable so they will bleeve him when he teells em he loves em and that how he gets his free meals cawls he knows within the 1st hr the fatgrl is wantin some mc.D's .well there is a chnce for him a free meal.and yes i said FREE i lets the fat girls buy his FoOoD lmfao....Seen it with my Own balls' i mean eyeballs. He also keeps a few dollars of his mothers and when girls come into chevron he goes in his wallet and acts like he is just countin his money or cashin a chek ' Hopin the grls see that 60-100 bux of his moms money she gives him for work lunches.IMNOT LYING LMFAO thatsw the sad P.a.r.T .HE thank he a studly muddly,then when he walks out of the store them girls do nutin but laff n make fu n of his dumbazzss. He thinks he a koool dude and the fact is he does need some erioiusly counsling and practice on how to pik a lady up. live wif him mommy and still g rown.stays broke i think he stil.sides he drive his mommy,daddy.sis cars,wish his mom pay my childsupp like she do his
BayBay

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2011
You got that right, he's a player.. He always goes to fat women and then ends up treating them like crap and then he thinks he's a stud!! I mean come on he's never took repsonsibility for nothing and never will.. he uses every woman he comes across, everybody I know makes fun of him and can't wait to see him leave when he comes around.. all they do is laugh behind his back, everybody knows he's a joke and hasn't got no money... He's not driving their vehicles now have you not seen that big fugly van he's driving 1980 model.. that goes to show you how much money he's got...NONE..he talks smack and it's all lies.. He's so full of lies that no one believes him.. He will lie to you and you watching what he's doing... He's a alcholic womanizer who's been taking pain pills too..He's went to the scum of the earth..He's had good woman and uses them too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Cornfused 163,326
Fire dept 1 hr waterhose 2
Michelle Jackson 2 hr Pat 8
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 8 hr Mikylikesit 46
New Restaurant Tax... 11 hr Stay In Clay 2
Clay co murders (May '07) 19 hr Indy too 179
a man is so hot wearing women's clothes 21 hr sounds good 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages