RIP Jimmy Samples
Earl

London, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
A pillar of the community and upstanding educational fixture in this county for so many years. He touched the lives of many school children and adults alike. I'll never forget my time as a student there. The learning process was his priority and upstanding man. He will be sorely missed. Til we meet again, Mr. Samples!
former student

London, KY

#2 May 1, 2013
Earl wrote:
A pillar of the community and upstanding educational fixture in this county for so many years. He touched the lives of many school children and adults alike. I'll never forget my time as a student there. The learning process was his priority and upstanding man. He will be sorely missed. Til we meet again, Mr. Samples!
He will be missed.. Rest in Peace Mr. Samples
bjs

Pella, IA

#3 May 1, 2013
sorry to here about him passing away
Lalala

London, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
What school was he principle at

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

#5 May 2, 2013
HE WAS FROM MES.. RIP MR. SAMPLES THIS IS SUCH A TRAGADY WE WILL FOREVER CARRY YOU IN OUR HEARTS AND UR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS GOD BLESS..
Educator

Shelbyville, IN

#6 May 2, 2013
Does anyone know the arrangements? I am not from this county. Thanks!
serve

London, KY

#7 May 4, 2013
He was an educator for a long time.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 May 30, 2013
Mr. Samples and his brother Roger are BOTH awesome in my mind and heart! Always has been and always WILL be!:-). Rest In Peace Mr. Samples. Your Spirit will never truly die.- Thank you for all you have done for Clay County, Kentucky.:).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Blacklagoon 165,481
which is the meanest people COLLINS SIZEMORE SW... (Oct '08) 35 min goodolcountrygal 92
kevin jhonson 7 hr CCC 8
Beverly Sizemore 19 hr Leslie Bowling-Hi... 20
This is the real George Axl Dezarn Wed sharon 8
eva Lee Davis Wed Yep 2
Murderer Loose in Manchester??? Tue wellwhat 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages