Earl smith aka chicken Earl

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Jennifer

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Need information about Earl Smith aka Chicken Earl. And info about a man he was friends with named Jackie or jack smith. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks from Earls family
WEED

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Sold imported wacky weed for years on lockards creek 149..Was Jackie he fronted to earl till he was caught..Then got lost in the clay county court system..jackie lives now deep in redbird
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Did Jackie steal Earl's land? Is Jackie Smith crooked? That's what I heard.
Friend

Manchester, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
If u known so much why not ask jack.
Josey

Manchester, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Jennifer, If you were so concerned about Earl, where were you when funeral arrangements were being made? And if you cared so much for him ,you would have been checking in with him over the years, and known he stayed with Jack & Debbie. Why all the interest all of a sudden?
friend

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
RIP earl
Jennifer

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Josey wrote:
Jennifer, If you were so concerned about Earl, where were you when funeral arrangements were being made? And if you cared so much for him ,you would have been checking in with him over the years, and known he stayed with Jack & Debbie. Why all the interest all of a sudden?
Josey,

Thanks for asking the question, "why all the interest all of a sudden?" I am Earls niece and I have lived far away from Clay County my entire life. I honestly know more about Earl through stories I have heard than through personal contact. I am much closer to other smith siblings. It has never been my intention to stir the pot! I was told by other members of the family that there was a couple "keep sake" items that the siblings wanted. These items were handed down to Earl from his mother (my grandmother). It really is not a huge deal which is why a friend of mine told me about topix (I had never heard of this site before) and said that if I want to know anything, topix would be a good place to start. I don't have any interest in my uncles belongings for myself or for personal gain. I simply was curious and wanted to find out for my mother and her siblings if the items they were inquiring about were with Jackie smith. I apologize to Anyone who has been offended by my inquiries and wish you all well!
a friend of earls

Loyall, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Josey,
Thanks for asking the question, "why all the interest all of a sudden?" I am Earls niece and I have lived far away from Clay County my entire life. I honestly know more about Earl through stories I have heard than through personal contact. I am much closer to other smith siblings. It has never been my intention to stir the pot! I was told by other members of the family that there was a couple "keep sake" items that the siblings wanted. These items were handed down to Earl from his mother (my grandmother). It really is not a huge deal which is why a friend of mine told me about topix (I had never heard of this site before) and said that if I want to know anything, topix would be a good place to start. I don't have any interest in my uncles belongings for myself or for personal gain. I simply was curious and wanted to find out for my mother and her siblings if the items they were inquiring about were with Jackie smith. I apologize to Anyone who has been offended by my inquiries and wish you all well!
since your grandma house burned down ther probaly ant nothing left of anything unless it was n earls little house were he lived he didnt stay with his mom much he always stayed in the building an yes he did whatever to survive but your uncle was a good person he moved in with jackie an debbie smith from redbird after his house burn cause he had no place to go they took care of him, he was a good man
just wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Was Earl Smith's parent's name Thelma and Frank Smith?
a friend of earls wrote:
<quoted text>since your grandma house burned down ther probaly nothing left of anything unless it was n earls little house were he lived he didnt stay with his mom much he always stayed in the building an yes he did whatever to survive but your uncle was a good person he moved in with jackie an debbie smith from redbird after his house burn cause he had no place to go they took care of him, he was a good man
Timmy

London, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Was Earl Smith's parent's name Thelma and Frank Smith?<quoted text>
Alice and Theo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ollie webb 1 hr JOE 14
Mc Donalds 3 hr info 15
crystal napier smith!!! of greenbriar! beware! ... 4 hr A worries ass man 4
Indictment spring cleaning though May 28 4 hr Team April storm 6
anybody think chris sevier is hot??? (May '09) 4 hr Bitty kitty 17
rats and snitches 4 hr Screw it 5
chris cavanaugh 4 hr Hmmm m 17
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE