First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ealves

Tucker, GA

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Class of 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay. And just how did he do that?
one of the best to ever play at UK and the best to ever play at Clay. Thank you very much!!!!!
ritchie who

Princeton, KY

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah...the best at stealing, lying and cheating!! Taxpayers want their money back!! The only ball he needs is a ball around his ankles with a chain tied to it!!! He deserves THAT ball!!
lol

Corbin, KY

#44 Feb 22, 2013
Richie will get off and not have to pay a red penny. because of poltics and who he knows..He is already braggin that he will not spend a day in jail and pay no money back .. and wont have to pay child support to his children and wife.. i was down at tim shorts and heard him talkin .. its all just a joke to him.. I bet you anything he gets out it all scott free.. Hay its clay county people
joker

London, KY

#45 Feb 22, 2013
He is a jerk went to school with him that pic in the paper made me gag he thinks he is better than everybody else didn't vote for him never have never will hope they send his a$$ to jail for what he did he's a crook and a asshole hope he gets 50 years he deserves every minute of it then he can rot in hell that prick !!!!
Honorable

Tucker, GA

#46 Feb 22, 2013
He will win local office in London or Manchester and will be the Hall Of Fame!!! Don't never forget what ge did on the court for the mountains!!!
GoofBalls

London, KY

#47 Feb 22, 2013
Ealves wrote:
<quoted text> one of the best to ever play at UK and the best to ever play at Clay. Thank you very much!!!!!
Ur FN crazy u must kiss his a$$!
Thank you very much

Tucker, GA

#48 Feb 23, 2013
GoofBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur FN crazy u must kiss his a$$!
just stating the facts. You must have never seen him play. Unforgettable!! won alot of games for the Big Blue Nation and put Clay on the map with the State championship. Now let's get behind them Tigers as the tournament starts this week!!
fraud finder

Crown Point, IN

#49 Feb 23, 2013
How many state titles did the fraud Coach Keith win without Richie... nough said.
ritchie who

Nortonville, KY

#50 Feb 24, 2013
THE mountains need everything but Farmer...this is why you continually keep getting the shaft!! He put you on the map by being a thief...if you feel he made you famous....pay our tax dollars back!! You have got to be an idiot!!!!!!
yep

Chesterfield, MO

#51 Feb 24, 2013
I would like to have my tax dollars back. I could have more than I have now. Maybe I could pay somebody to drive my dog around and have a heated and air condition dog house like Richie did my dog is just as good as his. Waiting to see him get his dues.
Go team

Tucker, GA

#52 Feb 25, 2013
Think he will be our next Gov!
ritchie who

Madisonville, KY

#53 Feb 26, 2013
The next governor won't be be elected by Richie's idiotic groupies!! Thank you Lord!! Hopefully, the decent people in Clay Co. Will stand up and send him packing!! He needs to reap what he sows...nothing!! His lesson is yet to be learned!!!
jack

Somerset, KY

#54 Mar 1, 2013
mr keith you nead to be ashame of your self to be in the paper with that crook like that and that wont get you no where people in clay thank a lot about you and now you lost 99 percent of your frend thank you a frend fo that crook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,491
Beechcreek Apts 5 hr Sunshine 1
eva Lee Davis Tue Wifey 16
RAY DUFF and TRAVIS BUNDY Tue Woody 4
What do you think of Clay County Sheriff Kevin ... (Dec '12) Tue College collage c... 62
Eclipse 2017 Tue huh 4
Jessica mills Tue Candy 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages