Rebel Yell

London, KY

#22 Feb 11, 2013
String music wrote:
He will hold office again soon in one of the local areas. Best basketbal player to come out of the mountains. Don't forget about his career at UK and some of the good things he did while in office! Go Cats!! Hope we can pull Out the win against Florida. Later
Not as good as Shannon Hoskins, Russ Chadwell, Phil Cox, and Dinky Phelps. If they had taken half as many shots as he did they would all have been McDonalds All Americans, IMHO . Also Elija Justice would have eaten his lunch.
Class of 88

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Feb 11, 2013
pay as u go wrote:
<quoted text>
Story is, the only way he got a scholarship with U.K. was because of Dobber Smith and the Shamrock coal Co. money, that went to U.K. Rick Pitino did not want him and never liked him. He aint got Shamrock to bail him out now. Its all on his sorry azz.
I always knew that his place on the U.K. team was bought. I remember we had a big pep rally at the high school when he signed with U.K.
Class

United States

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Class of 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew that his place on the U.K. team was bought. I remember we had a big pep rally at the high school when he signed with U.K.
He proved his self on the court and warned it! Unforgettable!!
State proud

United States

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Rebel Yell wrote:
<quoted text>Not as good as Shannon Hoskins, Russ Chadwell, Phil Cox, and Dinky Phelps. If they had taken half as many shots as he did they would all have been McDonalds All Americans, IMHO . Also Elija Justice would have eaten his lunch.
it would be close but it would be between him or king Coleman.
ritchie who

Cadiz, KY

#26 Feb 12, 2013
HAS BEEN...contact state personnel office. YOU have another criminal fleeing to Clay county! You folks want to give this crook a job?? HE owes the taxpayers and the state of KY our tax dollars back!! He owes US and you want to give him anumber chance?? Have you lost your mind?? SEND HIS ASS PACKING!! Do u think he cares enough about you to even give u a drink of water if u were burning in hell?? YOU WANT TO PAY SOMEONE TO RIP U OFF???
well-well

Virgie, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Richie is a long way from beening a nice guy. I have seen thing he did and he new better. Some day I will tell him about it and see what he has to say Mr. High and mighty.
Get Real

Cynthiana, KY

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Laurel wrote:
We all make mistakes!!
We all make mistakes, but we all don't steal and lie!!!
Honor deserved

Tucker, GA

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Good to see him back on the court tonight to get the Honor. Go tigers!!
Wow

London, KY

#30 Feb 14, 2013
Pitino wasn't coaching at UK when Richie started playing for them.... check your facts
pay as u go wrote:
<quoted text>
Story is, the only way he got a scholarship with U.K. was because of Dobber Smith and the Shamrock coal Co. money, that went to U.K. Rick Pitino did not want him and never liked him. He aint got Shamrock to bail him out now. Its all on his sorry azz.
Well

Flat Lick, KY

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
Pitino wasn't coaching at UK when Richie started playing for them.... check your facts
<quoted text>
Pitino didn't mind playing him when he needed a free throw.
Tiger fan

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 14, 2013
He earned everything that he has!!
ritchie who

Cadiz, KY

#33 Feb 14, 2013
He didn't earn what I worked for!! He has earned nothing...he has taken my and your tax dollars. He has earned a job in the mines....shoveling coal...lets see if he can shovel it as well as the crap he dishes out. By the way....all his pay needs garnished and paid to taxpayers!!
We know you

United States

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Your a punk Richie Farmer, I hope you never have a damn dollar to buy you a beer with because I was playing on a golf course onetime when you threw that beer can out an hit my farther n law and ran over our balls and knocked them in that pond laughing while driving drunk skipping others to tee off because you hollering I'm richie farmer throwing your beer cans out on the ground. They stopped me that day because I was going to kick ur ass but now is your time to shine, mr hero that is now a zero. I remember you thinking we were nobodies now look at you big boy, lost your wife, family, job, friends, home in Frankfort now I hope you have to move back in that trailor and work like the rest of us to make it in dirt and coal mines but somebody will save you ol Russ Chadwell was a better basketball player than you.
Yeah right

United States

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Just made a mistake done no more than alot of other politicians. Needs to run for local office if not in Manchester move to London some of the local offices pay $80,000 plus per year Judge Ex, PVA or Clerk positions........... That's what we need to do to use and abuse the system and put him back in office to still more money from hard working people that work for it to buy himself big screen T V's for all his friends and family,he richie farmer will only need one in prison for his cel mate big black bubba
Yes ya do

United States

#36 Feb 14, 2013
He earned everything that he has! Yes, mr farmer You reep what you soe !!
Dog catcher

United States

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Elect him for what he deserves =Dog catcher
Richie

United States

#38 Feb 14, 2013
F A R M E R is a bitch.
Jealous

London, KY

#39 Feb 17, 2013
Y'all are just jealous of the guy....
String music

United States

#40 Feb 17, 2013
He will win office again.
Class of 88

Middlesboro, KY

#41 Feb 20, 2013
Class wrote:
<quoted text>He proved his self on the court and warned it! Unforgettable!!
Yeah, okay. And just how did he do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 170,570
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 1 hr same boat 89
CC Basketball 2 hr Elroy 10
Linda Smallwood 2 hr Donna 62
Ashley Lewis from horse creek 5 hr Hell on heels 1
Ashley and Billy joe 11 hr Tigers 1
Dont let George axl around your MAN 14 hr Peggy Napier 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance