First Prev
of 3
Next Last
onewhosawlettert oeditor

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
richie i saw the letter that mr bailey wrote about you in the newspaper.i agree with alot of it but lots of it i dont.i think it would be wrong to hire you as clay co basketball coach because of the choices you have made and not when you were young but as you have gotten old.you made well over a million dollars as ag commiss and blew it, you started running around with women and threw you wife and family out to the world. big wrong choice and at a time you could have made a big difference their is not a dought after you lost leut.gov you could and would have been appointed to something and something good in frankfort but not now noone will touch you now.i bet you could coach pretty good but what example would you be to the young men you coach i dont think much good and i am a firm believer coaches should be of good examples and again you had your glory days and with stood them well clay co was so proud of you but you blew it and i dont think you should even want the clay co coach job.just a different view
ron

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
what is a "dought" ?
No Dought

Flat Lick, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
curious

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
He's the laughing stock of the state of Ky and of CC for sure. He needs to drop that cocky arrogant attitude, we all know he's a joke!!!
ewww

Corbin, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
curious wrote:
He's the laughing stock of the state of Ky and of CC for sure. He needs to drop that cocky arrogant attitude, we all know he's a joke!!!
CROOK CROOK THIEF THIEF
Laurel

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
We all make mistakes!!
looking

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Can't believe people would trash richie... Everybody make mistakes..
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Right, we all make mistakes is right!! You guys didn't feel that way about the Clay Eight. Richie is more corrupt than some of these guys. Look at all of his so called allegations. Honestly he still acts like he is still the bball star from the 80's. Get so sick of hearing how good of a player he was, Russ Farmer, Russ Chadwell, Kevin Jackson was awesome players and so beat Richie on his best day!! Many people don't know the facts about his recruitment, and seem to have forgot when you take 100 shots sure odds are your gonna hit a few! He was always a pig and felt he was better then everyone, but when his butt is in jail I promise his cocky attitude will not be a positive. Richie has always had his suck ups, but lets get real people he is a jack ass. Cheater, thief, corrupt, liar, and there is a few more you could add, but lets be real the sucks will still google their eyes at him!!
TRUE

Corbin, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
Right, we all make mistakes is right!! You guys didn't feel that way about the Clay Eight. Richie is more corrupt than some of these guys. Look at all of his so called allegations. Honestly he still acts like he is still the bball star from the 80's. Get so sick of hearing how good of a player he was, Russ Farmer, Russ Chadwell, Kevin Jackson was awesome players and so beat Richie on his best day!! Many people don't know the facts about his recruitment, and seem to have forgot when you take 100 shots sure odds are your gonna hit a few! He was always a pig and felt he was better then everyone, but when his butt is in jail I promise his cocky attitude will not be a positive. Richie has always had his suck ups, but lets get real people he is a jack ass. Cheater, thief, corrupt, liar, and there is a few more you could add, but lets be real the sucks will still google their eyes at him!!
FACT WELL SAID
Try

Ivel, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
onewhosawlettertoeditor wrote:
richie i saw the letter that mr bailey wrote about you in the newspaper.i agree with alot of it but lots of it i dont.i think it would be wrong to hire you as clay co basketball coach because of the choices you have made and not when you were young but as you have gotten old.you made well over a million dollars as ag commiss and blew it, you started running around with women and threw you wife and family out to the world. big wrong choice and at a time you could have made a big difference their is not a dought after you lost leut.gov you could and would have been appointed to something and something good in frankfort but not now noone will touch you now.i bet you could coach pretty good but what example would you be to the young men you coach i dont think much good and i am a firm believer coaches should be of good examples and again you had your glory days and with stood them well clay co was so proud of you but you blew it and i dont think you should even want the clay co coach job.just a different view
what a Kirk
Local opinion

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Just made a mistake done no more than alot of other politicians. Needs to run for local office if not in Manchester move to London some of the local offices pay $80,000 plus per year Judge Ex, PVA or Clerk positions. Good Luck and lets play some Basketball
Yea right

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Local opinion wrote:
Just made a mistake done no more than alot of other politicians. Needs to run for local office if not in Manchester move to London some of the local offices pay $80,000 plus per year Judge Ex, PVA or Clerk positions. Good Luck and lets play some Basketball
He aint gonna win no position in Laurel County, that scumbag lost Laurel County when he ran for Ag. commissioner. Its Clay County or bust for that piece of Chit. Hell he aint even allowed to pick up aluminum cans over here.
Well

Pella, IA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
He want get to run for office no more.
Class of 88

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
I went to school with him, & you're right he was not the best player. Kevin Jackson was better than him. The best thing I can say about him is that though he was standoffish with the poorer, unpopular kids, he was never the type to actively harass the "nerds" the way other preppy kids did.
pay as u go

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Class of 88 wrote:
I went to school with him, & you're right he was not the best player. Kevin Jackson was better than him. The best thing I can say about him is that though he was standoffish with the poorer, unpopular kids, he was never the type to actively harass the "nerds" the way other preppy kids did.
Story is, the only way he got a scholarship with U.K. was because of Dobber Smith and the Shamrock coal Co. money, that went to U.K. Rick Pitino did not want him and never liked him. He aint got Shamrock to bail him out now. Its all on his sorry azz.
Common tater

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2013
pay as u go wrote:
<quoted text>
Story is, the only way he got a scholarship with U.K. was because of Dobber Smith and the Shamrock coal Co. money, that went to U.K. Rick Pitino did not want him and never liked him. He aint got Shamrock to bail him out now. Its all on his sorry azz.
He could win office in Laurel or Clay easy!! He was a great player he proved that on the court!! Give him a chance everyone makes mistakes!!
ukiddin

Somerset, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Common tater wrote:
<quoted text> He could win office in Laurel or Clay easy!! He was a great player he proved that on the court!! Give him a chance everyone makes mistakes!!
You need to ask him why he dumped his wife and kids, why didnt he give them a chance? u dealing with a lazy, self centered, piece of trash here dude, you want that thing as your elected official fine,,aint no way he can win an election in Laurel county and probably Clay county. They damn sure dont need him working with school kids.
white

Brodhead, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
ukiddin wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask him why he dumped his wife and kids, why didnt he give them a chance? u dealing with a lazy, self centered, piece of trash here dude, you want that thing as your elected official fine,,aint no way he can win an election in Laurel county and probably Clay county. They damn sure dont need him working with school kids.
Nope we sure dont!!!!
Joke

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Can't believe people would trash richie... Everybody make mistakes..........Well looks like we have a farmer fan!! Bashing him is the least we can do, he Dickhead Farmer not only fuched up he did it to people close to him and his wife and family over and over an over by the way she Becky has already moved on and remarried she said he was a joke of a man for a husband.
String music

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2013
He will hold office again soon in one of the local areas. Best basketbal player to come out of the mountains. Don't forget about his career at UK and some of the good things he did while in office! Go Cats!! Hope we can pull Out the win against Florida. Later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any info on Whitney Smith from Manchester 29 min Justawondering 1
Who is the biggest cheese eaters in Clay Co? (Jun '09) 31 min Cock fighting 25
Billy Joe Henson 1 hr Leeroy 31
whre is tracy now 1 hr i no 2
Tim Lawson 1 hr Ledford Dean 12
Danny Asher works at L.C.F (Jan '10) 2 hr corbins best 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chris 150,013

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance