Debbie and Henry Smith stole my clothes

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of275
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Real Deal

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Where are you going to post that picture? Post the link so all can see or shut up with these accusations.
dentalassistant

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 19, 2008
 
What is the link to Catherines myspace if you dont mind posting it.
Debbie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

she wanted me to have them
Pop Tart

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 19, 2008
 
Ive known Debbie all my life,she not that kind of person,If she is I will be shocked.Debbie cant wear her clothes.
babycoaldust

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 19, 2008
 
thats not what her so called will said now did it debbie

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

babycoaldust wrote:
thats not what her so called will said now did it debbie
You know, we just had to deal with all the trolls for the past 2-3 months on here, now you flood topix with all the threads of your sister making all these claims against people. You are doing a very dis-service against your sister and quite frankly people are getting fed up with you for putting all these post's on here. There are different law enforcement agencies that you could have or already have contacted and for some reason they feel you have no case. Why have you not got a private detective instead of flooding topix-we cannot help you. Seems like you have gone about this the wrong way!!! All I can tell you is if you make all these accusations against people, you had better have evidence against them to back up your statements in a court of law. Because if I was mentioned as one of these people, which I don't even know you or your sister, you would be going to court!!!
LAW SCHOOL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Catherine Collins wrote:
You think you both are not guilty of killing her... i got a pic of your hubby........i think i will post it for all to see.... matter of fact i know i am going to post his pic on her site for all to see.....you all played a part in stealing from the dead and killing her......so you might as wells take part in letting all know what you did to her...
Babycoaldust, if this case is ever prosecuted the District Attorney will need an airtight case due to the publicity you have brought to this case. Jurors are hard to seat and you have polluted the jury pool so that it would need to be tried in another jurisdiction! You need to consult with a defense attorney before you go too far, if you haven't already!
Real Deal

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

josh randell wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, we just had to deal with all the trolls for the past 2-3 months on here, now you flood topix with all the threads of your sister making all these claims against people. You are doing a very dis-service against your sister and quite frankly people are getting fed up with you for putting all these post's on here. There are different law enforcement agencies that you could have or already have contacted and for some reason they feel you have no case. Why have you not got a private detective instead of flooding topix-we cannot help you. Seems like you have gone about this the wrong way!!! All I can tell you is if you make all these accusations against people, you had better have evidence against them to back up your statements in a court of law. Because if I was mentioned as one of these people, which I don't even know you or your sister, you would be going to court!!!
I absolutely agree with the previous post. BabyCoalDust has made accusations against numerous people. I know Debbie personally and she would have no reason to steal this womans clothes. One can not go around making accusations against another simply because she needs to bring attention to herself.
It's a very sad incident however, you will not get justice on this forum therefore take your so called evidence to the proper authorities and stop belittling innocent people. You're very lucky that Debbie realizes that you are mentally ill or she has every reason to slap you with a harrassment as well as a slander charge.
Clay county

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with the previous post. BabyCoalDust has made accusations against numerous people. I know Debbie personally and she would have no reason to steal this womans clothes. One can not go around making accusations against another simply because she needs to bring attention to herself.
It's a very sad incident however, you will not get justice on this forum therefore take your so called evidence to the proper authorities and stop belittling innocent people. You're very lucky that Debbie realizes that you are mentally ill or she has every reason to slap you with a harrassment as well as a slander charge.
I am glad you posted this before me. You are 100% right she does not know Debbie or she would not be saying these things. I hope she does do something about it. She has blamed everyone in the county for this. I hope Debbie does do something about it. Regardless of what people on here thing you can get someone for slander. You can yell free speech all you want, but when you get on here and down grade someone like this over something so serious it is against the law. I know a lady on the London forum who has filed a suite on another person on topic's for slander. And Josh good post. I agree with you as well. She has nothing to take to the police or anyone else. Or she would have done that along time ago. When this first started she claimed she had all this proof and everyone was going to jail. Well, here we go again the same crap over and over.
PLEASE

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If there is a way they need to ban her. I too know Debbie and she is a good person. I just wish someone would take that first step and take her to court for all her lies. She feeds off of all the attention, and is only getting worse.
Everything is fine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Maybe that is just the plan of things.
Clay County

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

We could not do anything about it. But the person she is slandering can. That would be Debbie and the many, many more she has talked about. I noticed in one of her post she said she was going to post some kind of picture of Debbie on something but I can remember where. All Debbie would have to do would be print these pages and go from there.
PLEASE

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay County wrote:
We could not do anything about it. But the person she is slandering can. That would be Debbie and the many, many more she has talked about. I noticed in one of her post she said she was going to post some kind of picture of Debbie on something but I can remember where. All Debbie would have to do would be print these pages and go from there.
She is in her panic mode now and grasping for straws. Besides anyone that knows the people she talks about knows they are not guilty of nothing. I also think they know she is crazy and probably feel sorry for her.
Enough already

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Everything is fine wrote:
Maybe that is just the plan of things.
BCD why are you changing your name so many times. You have done this time after time now. Are you afraid of, how would you say it? "Reaping time"? People are getting tired of your crap. Maybe this Debbie woman will do something about it. And than " YOUR REAPING TIME WOULD COME", and you will be gone from this site. Lets only hope.
shameful people

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

her famly treated like sh-t she told me what all they did ,,she told me some stuff just before she killed herself,, i wasnt good on her famly what all they did to her,, she felt like she had know one so i dont know why she,s on here acting like she cared she should have cared when she was on earth maybe she would still be here
answer man

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

she acts like she cares now to make up for the abuse and neglect that catherine suffered at the hands of this family so she lives in a constant state of denial because the truth is to much for her to bare
qudos

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 20, 2008
 
shameful people wrote:
her famly treated like sh-t she told me what all they did ,,she told me some stuff just before she killed herself,, i wasnt good on her famly what all they did to her,, she felt like she had know one so i dont know why she,s on here acting like she cared she should have cared when she was on earth maybe she would still be here
I heard the samething.
yeahyeah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

It's a shame this poor lady can't rest in peace after so long.Grief and guilt are awful things.
Please let this lady rest in peace.All this solves nothing.
Everything is fine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

mind your own dam business ....take care of your own family's...if you got any that cares about your sorry butts.......
talk about sicko what kind of strangers worry so much over someone that was no kin to them what so ever......Catherine was threaten not once but many times that if she told anyone anything or left them they would kill her family..........Want ask the Ministers Wife this.........She Is In Tenn......They also have some of the medication with a Judge in Tenn that she was on with you people and wouldnt you like to know what he has to say about it.........evil cold blooded killers an the ones whom take up for them are just as guilty of murder....for it is in the heart..........also..........
REAL DEAL

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 21, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Some of us are minding our own business and we are taking care of our family by telling you to stop falsely accusing members of our family. If you had so much evidence, those that you've falsely accused would have been rotting in jail. You lost your crediability a long time ago and you obviously don't know when to stop. My personal opionin is that the guilt is kicking your a$$ and the fact that your sister didn't leave you anything other than guilt makes you angry at those that she left her meager little belongings to. The truth is that your sister would've given her stuff to anyone to keep her family from having it. You know, you should be thankful that your sister had friends like Debbie, who treated her with kindness when Catherine's own family treated her like crap. You know BCD, you should get a therapist to help you deal with the truth and the guilt THEN and only THEN will you realize how wrong you've been to slander the name of someone like Debbie who just tried to be nice to a lonesome and disturbed girl. I'm still waiting on that picture that picture of Henry to be posted. You attempted to lead everyone reading this that the picture would prove that you have the right to accuse Debbie and Henry so post it and let the people see how you've distorted the truth. Why don't you tell us how depressed Catherine was, why don't you tell everybody how many times Catherine tried to end her life and who was it that carried her into the clinic that prevented her from dying. No, you won't tell the truth instead you'll throw false accusations around seeking attention and shifting the guilt to innoccent people to keep from facing reality. NOW.....you need to devert your anger toward world hunger, visit your sisters grave and cry with grief and move on before you open up a world of legal trouble for yourself. You know why Debbie and henry hasn't taken any legal steps to shut you up......pity for your mental status and out of respect for thier friend, Catherine beside the fact....... they didn't do anything to your sister but help her. They weren't responsible for her death, they most certainly didn't steal from your sister and they weren't responsible for the misery she endured, administrated by her own F***ed up family. Thats right BCD, you and your family caused catherine more grief than any other person did.
Everybody reading this should report her accusations and have ALL of her ramblings deleted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of275
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min The_Box 122,606
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Groundhog 138,468
Jimmy smith making deals to vote for tommy Harmon 16 min Next 1
Grand jury next week joe asher 23 min Inmate 3
Farmer 38 min jane doe 52
County Judges Race 46 min we all know 127
beverly and daniel menella (Dec '12) 56 min Jamie friend 12
•••

Freeze Warning for Clay County was issued at April 17 at 6:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••