reecia samples
Who Does What

Nancy, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
It shows your childs safety was not top priorty this morning. At the least a two hour delay should have been announced on the radio before any bus left on their route. Then it would be daylight and you would hope someone would be out checking the roads and montoring the weather to decide to call school off all day or have it. Common sense folks. A school day can always be made up but a child can never be replaced.
Omg

London, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
It was told that she called in herself this morning because it was flooded,and didnt even call school off,how pathetic is that
flooded out

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Omg wrote:
It was told that she called in herself this morning because it was flooded,and didnt even call school off,how pathetic is that
Vote for her again.
gigi

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Parents need to stand up to the board all of them. Our kids deserve so much better
zippo

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2013
gigi wrote:
Parents need to stand up to the board all of them. Our kids deserve so much better
tell it like it is gigi
curious

Manchester, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
gigi wrote:
umm, I'm curious as to what you think we could do? I don't think there's anything can be done, they make the decisiions and we have to like it or lump it!
crazy

Pikeville, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
The parents need to be in that office and let her no that better not happen again. She didn't want to lose a green back dollar. If I had a child goning to school in Clay County you can bet I would have been in that office the next day if I could have got there. That was very uncalled for. That is a good way to get children hurt or killed. She is not goning to give a child a bed to sleep in if it is traped at school. Thank about parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 141,203
sharon bowling beech creek apts.. (Dec '14) 4 hr Wondering 7
James Harris weak herated back stabbing Bitch 6 hr Arlene Harris 2
Robbie combs (Mar '10) 9 hr robbysmith 4
Watch out for David Allen Smith 11 hr iamme 8
Manchester Walmart employee 13 hr Baseball mommy 4
Disability 14 hr Not Everybody 5
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages