hope

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2008
i hope u get it i like mudlick i used live there
smitty

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2008
call randall wagers he will get er done.
good luck!
muddy foot

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2008
yes fish trap rd needs blacktop badly
yeah

Mayfield, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2008
collins fork and crane creek need it, mudlicker, it will be hard to get wagers to do anything
yes it needs work

London, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2008
other side wrote:
forget mudlick, how about all of fishtrap!!!!!!!
I used to live in fishtrap right as you turn down in there and I now live around mudlick and yes both roads need major work I sure hope that someone helps these ppl they sure need it. I hope things works out I still have friends and ppl that I still call family on fishtrap.
Other

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2008
Why would you want mudlick blacktopped? All that lives up there are deformed redneck drunks who draws checks on the 1st.
you are a wussy

London, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2008
Other wrote:
Why would you want mudlick blacktopped? All that lives up there are deformed redneck drunks who draws checks on the 1st.
Have the balls to say that to someone from there. Also, are you a deformed dumba##, because you don't have grammer for crap.
eugenia

North Webster, IN

#11 Mar 24, 2008
Other wrote:
Why do you got to hide behind a screen name. I will be in mudlick this weekend why don't you show your face but your just scared because the rednecks would kick your ass.
babycoaldust

Cleveland, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2008
eugenia wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you got to hide behind a screen name. I will be in mudlick this weekend why don't you show your face but your just scared because the rednecks would kick your ass.
if i had a face like yours id hang a d## sack over it like i was packin seed taters
bump

AOL

#14 Mar 24, 2008
Get Randall Wagers to do something-he want even answer his phone!!!!
So True

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2008
babycoaldust wrote:
<quoted text>if i had a face like yours id hang a d## sack over it like i was packin seed taters
lmao.......good one babycoaldust... I agree
what

London, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2008
babycoaldust wrote:
<quoted text>if i had a face like yours id hang a d## sack over it like i was packin seed taters
colddust, you dont have time to pack anything, you are too busy trying out for csi or cops to pack taters, worry about your home and your people and leave us and topix alone.
looking

London, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2008
what wrote:
<quoted text>
colddust, you dont have time to pack anything, you are too busy trying out for csi or cops to pack taters, worry about your home and your people and leave us and topix alone.
I AGREE 100%
eugenia

North Webster, IN

#18 Mar 26, 2008
babycoaldust wrote:
You are the dumba$$ because you can't even spell damn what a dummy that you are. You may think i'm ugly your just jealous that you can't be me.
Loveing it

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2008
BUMP

Since: Feb 10

Somerset, KY

#22 Feb 28, 2010
yeah well. i live here on mudlick and no its not a good place but no there is great people up here and NO we dont draw cheaks at the 1st. yeah i wish i did things would be alot eaier. which im guessing you know how that is cuz you probley draw one ya self.. so lay off mudlick cuz just like loveing it said.. us rednecks will kick your rupp.
superman

Madisonville, KY

#23 May 28, 2010
cuz and wayno oscar mills meth makers on mudlick keep shakin and baking cuz
just me

Somerset, KY

#24 Jun 8, 2010
i bet that mudlick rd. is in very bad shape do u thank it is the worst rd. in the co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rawlings and Stinson park 9 min mad doggg 1
Who will win for Sheriff of clay county 40 min Big nose 3
CC Basketball 1 hr Lost count 22
Hey sweetheart I'll build you a cabin 1 hr Grover getting down 3
Clay county election 2 hr Sort rope 5
Manchester future 2 hr Sort rope 67
Bigfoot sightings 2 hr Sort rope 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance