MOM

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2013
I am just wondering what people think about the park, in comparison to the one in London. Thinking of having a birthday party there. Please feel free to let me know what you think.
Thanks
advice

London, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2013
MOM wrote:
I am just wondering what people think about the park, in comparison to the one in London. Thinking of having a birthday party there. Please feel free to let me know what you think.
Thanks
I would go to London. There are usually 75 to 100 kids up there. Its free and you can pay in London.
danny

Flat Lick, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
MOM wrote:
Thanks
Great
Graham

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2013
They don't allow you inbred hillbillies from Clay County in the park. Your filth clogs up the filters and you pee in the pool. They do have an algae covered pond out back that you should use
hatesbackbiters

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Who do you contact to rent in London? Wanna have one in August.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
Drugs and chicken fights in clay co 1 hr Breeches 3
Superintendent breaking law 3 hr Rapster 29
Meth 3 hr Curious 12
News Man arrested on meth charges (Jan '10) 5 hr Well now 25
Tony Dezarn in Jail for good 7 hr Just mw 3
Roger holt and Darryl penington 8 hr Clearance holland 7

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages