|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

A PARENT wrote:
<quoted text>your a idiot there is nothing wrong with clay county that is no different than any other place.. as a fact the big cities are 100xs worse and for the other small ones shoot u must never get out cause they are bad everywhere not just here .. so make sure ur nothing living in a glass house before u start throwing rocks... and god said its a sin to judge so seems u and alot more will go to the same hell all of us who are not saved, do wrong, and judge others .. so in the end we all either go up or down.. its ur choose.. god bless!!!
100% agreed. With the mentality that some of these dumbasses have about this area you would think that they were molested, beaten, kicked upon, while they spent their time here. Honestly I was born and bred in Clay and found success. You can live anywhere and find this type of behavior and the folks like that are the ones who have never really been anywhere to even see that.
curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agreed. With the mentality that some of these dumbasses have about this area you would think that they were molested, beaten, kicked upon, while they spent their time here. Honestly I was born and bred in Clay and found success. You can live anywhere and find this type of behavior and the folks like that are the ones who have never really been anywhere to even see that.
I'm sure they know it goes on elsewhere, but elsewhere doesn't matter, what matters is here in CC. Being successful or a failure isn't the problem of the county itself, but rather a problem of each individual, but again, most people who fail at one thing or another tend to find someone/something else to blame it on. As far as the school system goes, it's crooked now just like it was when Doug Adams was removed as Super.
DADDY

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>the worst of the storm came before the rain, duh! obviously your a parent who could give a shit less about your kids as long as they are out of your face. snort another one and go back to bed and wait for that free check coming friday!
CHECK? FREE CHECK? O' YOU RECEIVE SSI, OK THATS COOL. GET WHAT YOU CAN, CAN WHAT YOU GET, AND SIT ON THE CAN!
School Is Broke

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Poor ole Clay County Schools will probably be broke now that they have called school off for a couple of days. After all, they only have school because of the money anyway!!!
A PARENT

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get out much do you? You don't even have a clue on how wrong you are. On every point.
God said it's a sin to judge? Where did he say it was a sin? When you get to that verse, read the next few and see what it really means about judging.
Clay County is no different than any other place? Have you been to many places outside of the region? It is VERY different.
Don't make me get into factual statistics about the place....
FOR ONE I NOTHING TO PROVE TO U AND IF U LIKE IT SO MUCH ELSE WERE I SAY GET OUT OF CLAY COUNTY... I FOR ONE AM TIRED OF PEOPLE THATS LIVING HERE AND ECT.... AND PUTTING IT DOWN THE WHOLE TIME... I FOR ONE SAY TO EVERYONE LIKE THIS PLEASE DO CLAY CO.. A FAVOR GET THE h3LL OUT !!! MAYBE THATS WILL BE THE FIRST STEP TO CLEANING THIS PLACE UP... AND FOR U WHO ARE GOING TO SAY I DONT LIVE THERE .. WELL IF NOT U SHOULDNT JUDGE AND WHY ARE U ON CLAY CO . TOPIX ..??? AND AS FOR GOD U READ IT I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS..
Agent

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

A PARENT wrote:
<quoted text>FOR ONE I NOTHING TO PROVE TO U AND IF U LIKE IT SO MUCH ELSE WERE I SAY GET OUT OF CLAY COUNTY... I FOR ONE AM TIRED OF PEOPLE THATS LIVING HERE AND ECT.... AND PUTTING IT DOWN THE WHOLE TIME... I FOR ONE SAY TO EVERYONE LIKE THIS PLEASE DO CLAY CO.. A FAVOR GET THE h3LL OUT !!! MAYBE THATS WILL BE THE FIRST STEP TO CLEANING THIS PLACE UP... AND FOR U WHO ARE GOING TO SAY I DONT LIVE THERE .. WELL IF NOT U SHOULDNT JUDGE AND WHY ARE U ON CLAY CO . TOPIX ..??? AND AS FOR GOD U READ IT I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS..
Let's try this again. This time can you write in English? Also, there is a button on your keyboard called "Caps Lock", you might want to push it.
A PARENT

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again. This time can you write in English? Also, there is a button on your keyboard called "Caps Lock", you might want to push it.
I WAS TRYING TO MAKE SURE U COULD SOUND IT OUT ... ONCE AGAIN U HAVE UR NOSE IN CLAY CO... WHAT IS IT ... UR MAD CAUSE ONE OF US MADE U GO BYE BYE ... AND SENT U OUT OF HERE... GET OVER IT... AND ITS NOT MY FAULT UR CANT READ ENGLISH... TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO READ IT TO U THIS TIME... GOD LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Londonian

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Youins shouldnt fight amongst yer kin
Clay County Proud

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Why would someone from another area spend their time on Manchester Topix? If you're so successful, where do you find the time to harrass Clay County people?
The orginal thread is right, school should have at the least been on a delay until the tornado threat was over. It is all about the money, the attendance equals more cash. There's times when your child has allergies, you have the medication at home to treat the allergies but you still need that doctor's excuse. THe board doesn't seem to realize, not everyone can run to the doctor with a runny nose, headache and body aches. This will only stop when someone sues the school board over these tatics. It's crazy to send a child with the flu to school. Perhaps, the reason the flu and other illness spreads so rapidly is because of the school attendance policy. My child will miss when I feel he needs to. If they want to take me to court, let them and I'll ask the judge if the school board is willing to pay the medical expenses every time my child has an allergy attack.
wondering

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Back when i went to school we never new when a tornado was even around. Look where is your peoples common sense, you all seem to live in a glass bubble afraid its going to burst if you walk around in rainy weather. We went to school, had bad storms, teachers had sense enough to look out for us kids. Seems so many of you look for every excuse to blame someone else for your problems,(KIDS EDUCATION START AT HOME FIRST WITH LEARNING RESPECT). So many you people think school should shoulder the resposibility of raising your kids, you send them there for education not parenting. If you people so afraid your child get hurt if they bad weather or whatever then i sugest you home school them, maybe then you be happy and stop whining about schools. You people gripe if teachers makes a kid mind in class, you whine if they send them home for not obeying class, you whine if they miss school and you whine if they go to school in a thunder storm, makes me wonder if you ever do anything but whine.
To this idiot posting about school being responsibilty for flu and other illiness spreading, face facts idiot, kids play together they share there sickness just like when one gets lice they bring them to school and then the whole school has them. Clay county kids are doomed with idiot parents, so dead set on blaming all there problems on schools, i suggest you look long and hard in a mirror at yourself and your life then you see all the problem is not the schools fault but starts right at home with idiot parents.
A PARENT

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Clay County Proud wrote:
Why would someone from another area spend their time on Manchester Topix? If you're so successful, where do you find the time to harrass Clay County people?
The orginal thread is right, school should have at the least been on a delay until the tornado threat was over. It is all about the money, the attendance equals more cash. There's times when your child has allergies, you have the medication at home to treat the allergies but you still need that doctor's excuse. THe board doesn't seem to realize, not everyone can run to the doctor with a runny nose, headache and body aches. This will only stop when someone sues the school board over these tatics. It's crazy to send a child with the flu to school. Perhaps, the reason the flu and other illness spreads so rapidly is because of the school attendance policy. My child will miss when I feel he needs to. If they want to take me to court, let them and I'll ask the judge if the school board is willing to pay the medical expenses every time my child has an allergy attack.
agree 100%
bbb

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Clay County Proud wrote:
that is every word the truth. that is how it is for my family. my child is sick with allergies and asthma and some days is to sick to go to school, but i can't affort to pay a $20 a visit copay just to get a doctors excuse cause there's nothing they could do for my child if i took them cause they are already on a lot of medicine. it's a money racket, plain and simple and i hope those crooked mofo's choke on the steak they eat with the money they stick in their pocket when they put my childrens lives in danger by being at school on a shitty weather day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 146,968
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 1 hr You Wish This was Rodney 47
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 4 hr when 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
food 6 hr indy 1
Best Photographer in Clay County 6 hr Olan Mills 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000