something needs to be done!!!!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A PARENT

Jackson, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
LORD LORD ITS GETTING BAD OUT AND OF COURSE I DIDNT LOOK OUTSIDE I WAS SO BUSY WITH ALL THE DO THIS DO THAT THIS MORNING .. IF I HAD MINE WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME AND I'D TOLD THEM IF THEY ASK WHY TO BITE ME ITS GETTING ABOUT STUPID WHEN YOU ARE FORCED TO SEND UR KIDS TO SCHOOL IN BAD WEATHER ,,, SICKNESS,, AND ITS JUST ALL FOR THE MONEY ... SO THEY CAN SPREAD MORE SICKNESS,,, I MEAN CRAP I KNOW THEY NEED TO GO AND ALOT DONT CARE ENOUGH TO SEND THEM BUT THEY SHOULD NOT JUDGE THE OTHER PARENTS FOR ALL THE BAD ONES.. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS... WE HAD OUR KIDS.. WHY DO THEY GET TO DEMAND FOR US TO DO WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO WITH OUR CHILDREN??? PARENTS NEED TO STAND UP AND GET PARENTAL RIGHTS BACK .... PASS IT ALONG TY
manchester parent

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
you are right all it is money it ant worth a life just to be forces you to send your child i agree your right something needs to be done
curious

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
That's just the way it is. Our kids mean nothing to them, getting their pockets fattened is all they care about.
wow

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
All we got was about a 7 min rain people. Why call school off for that?
curious

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
wow wrote:
the worst of the storm came before the rain, duh! obviously your a parent who could give a shit less about your kids as long as they are out of your face. snort another one and go back to bed and wait for that free check coming friday!
wow

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>the worst of the storm came before the rain, duh! obviously your a parent who could give a shit less about your kids as long as they are out of your face. snort another one and go back to bed and wait for that free check coming friday!
My kids are grown and I am at work hunny. I work for a living & I was just stating my opinion. Thank you.
mad

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
I could not send mine do to my car getting stuck and I have got to take my kid to school.and he wonted to go, he is a stright A student and wont's a better life.But for some reason my road in front of our house did not. I repeat did not get any gravel but for some reason my neighbors on both sides of me did I will check in to this today after I pick up all the crap out of my yard and get my car out of this mud thanks alot mad
A PARENT

Jackson, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> My kids are grown and I am at work hunny. I work for a living & I was just stating my opinion. Thank you.
if they are grown and gone why are u even commenting on this topix ???
Really

Virgie, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Children should not be on a bus on the road when there is a tornado warning. There could have been a tornado just as easy as there was'nt. Don't risk children lives for a dollar. Children can't be replaced.
curious

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
It's my opinion that each parent is responsible for their children. Mrs. Samples made a seriously bad call to have school, but in the end you as the parent have the choice in whether to send your child out or not. They don't care about our children, they make crappy calls on weather realted issues and that will not change. Don't expect anyone else to care about your childs safety more than yourself, you make the final decision and forget about it because whether or not you send them, Reecia will get her big payday!!
Gov Agent

Ã…kersberga, Sweden

#12 Jan 30, 2013
You raise your kids in Clay County, that means they have almost zero chance of success in life. Most will be dropouts by the time they get to high school. Why even send them to school in the first place? Just teach them how to sign up for welfare and be done with it. That's really what they'll need to know later on anyway. For the more ambitious ones, teach them how to dig a ditch. That's the best they can do. Why try to hide it?
Just Me

Flat Lick, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Gov Agent wrote:
You raise your kids in Clay County, that means they have almost zero chance of success in life. Most will be dropouts by the time they get to high school. Why even send them to school in the first place? Just teach them how to sign up for welfare and be done with it. That's really what they'll need to know later on anyway. For the more ambitious ones, teach them how to dig a ditch. That's the best they can do. Why try to hide it?
Hey there Mr. Anonymous Proxy, are you trying to hide?

Ever wonder why Topix has so much javascript?
Worried

London, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Have to start taking our children to school ourselves.Every time a school bus stops around here somebody nails underpinning on it and moves in.
sad

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Worried wrote:
Have to start taking our children to school ourselves.Every time a school bus stops around here somebody nails underpinning on it and moves in.
your kids a real winner. I bet, yo mom gave this county a fool and she knows it to lol.
Whatever

Harrison, AR

#16 Jan 30, 2013
anonymous proxy, LOL.
I KNOW

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
reecia is a flatout fool plain and simple.
A PARENT

Manchester, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Gov Agent wrote:
your a idiot there is nothing wrong with clay county that is no different than any other place.. as a fact the big cities are 100xs worse and for the other small ones shoot u must never get out cause they are bad everywhere not just here .. so make sure ur nothing living in a glass house before u start throwing rocks... and god said its a sin to judge so seems u and alot more will go to the same hell all of us who are not saved, do wrong, and judge others .. so in the end we all either go up or down.. its ur choose.. god bless!!!
Agent

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Jan 31, 2013
A PARENT wrote:
<quoted text>your a idiot there is nothing wrong with clay county that is no different than any other place.. as a fact the big cities are 100xs worse and for the other small ones shoot u must never get out cause they are bad everywhere not just here .. so make sure ur nothing living in a glass house before u start throwing rocks... and god said its a sin to judge so seems u and alot more will go to the same hell all of us who are not saved, do wrong, and judge others .. so in the end we all either go up or down.. its ur choose.. god bless!!!
You don't get out much do you? You don't even have a clue on how wrong you are. On every point.

God said it's a sin to judge? Where did he say it was a sin? When you get to that verse, read the next few and see what it really means about judging.

Clay County is no different than any other place? Have you been to many places outside of the region? It is VERY different.

Don't make me get into factual statistics about the place....
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
God forbid if this person states an opinion that no one agrees with. Honestly I talked to some family down that way to check on the weather and they reported to me the same thing.
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Gov Agent wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! Go to every other thread on here and read the same ole Bullshit over and over and over again. Jesus Christ! When will this ever end? Honestly go to every other thread on here and read the same ole repeat of this and see for yourself. You'd think that by now you "smart folks" could comprehend something new but alas I'm starting to question the simple mindedness from the likes of you folks. Give it a rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min BenHurHurHur 151,992
Amber Collins / Bud Mackey 9 hr Shameless 1
Beech Creek Apartments 9 hr Oger hater 27
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 10 hr Trespasser 15
meth 15 hr IheartCrystalmeth 10
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 16 hr Callin it like i ... 14
Just some good old fun 18 hr Single 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages