FYI

London, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
hey darla u better keep ole jack away from my daughter,and watch him close u might wanna put in under ur flab to keep tabs on him,,if he doesn't stay away from her i will put him away.....got it if not then get it ok
Duh

Science Hill, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Who is he trying to mess with? Jack is a good feller.
FYI

London, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2013
yeah right,well apparently u don'tno him do u....i just want him to leave my daughter alone ok that is all i think that him girlfreind should no ok....i do not wanna go to the law but if it does not stop i will.....i always thought jack was a good guy but now i no he is a pervert
Duh

Science Hill, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2013
How old is your daughter? If she is under age I wouldn't have waited this long to do something. I would have went to his face not topix. I sure don't think Jack is the type to get on a computer.
FYI

Evarts, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
for ur fyi i have confronted him it isn't the age that matters it's the d@m drugs that he gives to the young girls to try and have sex with them,,,,i think it needs to come to a stop.him and his brother sits on their rumps and sells drugs and try to pick young girls up.i thought he was better than that but i guess not....my daughter is just 17 yrs old i don't wont her on drugs and having sex with that nasty perverted std thang.he has been married i no twice no wonder they divorced him,he doesn't need to be doing the stuff that he is doing my daughter is a nice young lady who does sometimes hang around the wrong crowd but my god he doesn't have to offer her drugs for sex either.i no of jack,he has a daughter older than mine.....hey jack have some respect for other peoples daughter like you would wont a man to respect yours.you are one sick nasty perverted person
friend

Martin, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2013
Jack would. Not talk to a young girl the way u r talking sounds like u r just trying to start trouble with him and his Family jack is a good guy and would help anyone out..really u Should take this up with him and not on the Internet this kind of bs that u r saying could really hurt someones reputation and get people hurt.
jack hubbard

Martin, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2013
This is total. BS!""" I would never do these things ur saying and if what u r saying is true then why don't u have the balls to come to my face and talk to me about this. I will find out who has put this crap on here and this is slander so u better be able. To back this shit up.
FYI

London, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2013
my daughter does not lie i no that this is not jack either his so called repution is already shot to hell he has been giving drugs out to young girls just ask michael paul collins he gave his gf some and he got mad as hell....my daughter don't hang out with the crowd no more that goes down on bowling branch around that bunch of drug dealers....they need to stop what they are doing and make a living doing something else be4 they cause someone to O D...MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT DO LORCET,XANAX,NEUROTIN NOR NO KIND OF DRUGS....BUT SHE WAS GIVING SOME THE CHARGES HAVE BEEN MADE JUST A MATTER OF TIME BE4 THEY PUT A SMACK DOWN ON THEIR A$$.....IT IS TIME TO SHUT THAT DRUG STORE DOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min USA 174,734
The jailer Linda 2 hr Bill 4
Meth 2 hr Bill 6
Bill Ed Sizemore 3 hr INFO ROGER HOLT 11
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too (Mar '16) 4 hr Gig 18
Baby 8 hr Hehehe 1
Superman Vs Bullyman 12 hr Gerbil 3

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages