tell me what you would do in my situa...

tell me what you would do in my situation

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sexyrebel

London, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2008
im divorced .me and my ex reconciled for 8 weeks.we have a 14 year old girl.he accused me of cheating which i did not.i told him to go back to his wife. he did for 5 weeks but he called to talk to our daughter once and then it was let me talk to your mom and he just kept talking to me while lying to his wife.so me and his wife three way our phone calls and she remained quite while we talked...two more weeks went by and me and our daughter spent the weekend with him . we attempted to reconcile once more but on thursday when i called him he accused me of cheating with someone else .which also was a lie .i found out later it was because he had a new girlfriend he had been seeing for three weeks behind mine and his new wifes back, so the new woman thinks she is a player .she runs between two men.her ex and him.so i started talking only to her ex. tony is a nice person but he is not for me.he wants her to come home to him or me which ever one comes first.my question to you all is this, my ex james says he dont want nothing to do with our girl and he calls her names.he tells people he is not her father his name he says is not on her birth certificate but it is. he tells people that the only way i will let him see his daughter is if he has sex with me which is a lie.the other night she was crying she said momma i hate him he always says he is not my dad.i have hit him up for child support. he thinks he can run off to new mexico or corpus christi texas and not have to pay it.how would you all explain this to your kid that its daddy dont give a damn about it. you single mothers say what you think also.im at my wits end trying to keep up with all the lies and mean crap that he says to me and to her. he is pissed off because i want let him move back in with us.
Newsflash

Red Jacket, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2008
Dont air your dirty laundry for everyone to see...
gator fan

Corbin, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2008
first of all your crazy for sharing your man and your crazy if you let him move back in you need to find a UNmarried man that is good to you and your daughter and there is someone out there that wont do you wrong and plus what kind of example are you setting for your daughter your teaching her that it is okey to be a door mat or a open door it is not good to learn her that it is okey for a man to come and go when ever he gets tired of the person that hes with
two cents worth

London, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2008
sexyrebel wrote:
im divorced .me and my ex reconciled for 8 weeks.we have a 14 year old girl.he accused me of cheating which i did not.i told him to go back to his wife. he did for 5 weeks but he called to talk to our daughter once and then it was let me talk to your mom and he just kept talking to me while lying to his wife.so me and his wife three way our phone calls and she remained quite while we talked...two more weeks went by and me and our daughter spent the weekend with him . we attempted to reconcile once more but on thursday when i called him he accused me of cheating with someone else .which also was a lie .i found out later it was because he had a new girlfriend he had been seeing for three weeks behind mine and his new wifes back, so the new woman thinks she is a player .she runs between two men.her ex and him.so i started talking only to her ex. tony is a nice person but he is not for me.he wants her to come home to him or me which ever one comes first.my question to you all is this, my ex james says he dont want nothing to do with our girl and he calls her names.he tells people he is not her father his name he says is not on her birth certificate but it is. he tells people that the only way i will let him see his daughter is if he has sex with me which is a lie.the other night she was crying she said momma i hate him he always says he is not my dad.i have hit him up for child support. he thinks he can run off to new mexico or corpus christi texas and not have to pay it.how would you all explain this to your kid that its daddy dont give a damn about it. you single mothers say what you think also.im at my wits end trying to keep up with all the lies and mean crap that he says to me and to her. he is pissed off because i want let him move back in with us.
I hope your daughter doesn't checkout topix for a while. Most people 14 live on their computers... This could scare the poor girl for life. People should really think before they tell all on here. As for your life, that is exactly what it is, YOUR LIFE. Leave the man alone and tell him to hit the road. I wouldn't want anything to do with someone who mistreated my kids, especially some jerk who didn't even acknowledge the child was theirs. You and her would be better off without him. Tell him to have fun with his WIFE and NEW GIRLFRIEND you want no PART OF HIM!!!! Just my opinion.
fact

London, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2008
fact is you must love giving him your Pu**y more than he likes, more than a mess or two of that meat. evidently he has 2 women that love being played back and forth you're just as bad as he is or you would not lower your self to the level of oh i remember birds of a feather flock together you deserve each other good luck when he wants a different f***.
lucky collins

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2008
i would turn gay i guess

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#8 Dec 1, 2008
sexyrebel wrote:
Call Jerry Springer!
sexyrebel

London, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2008
thank you all for your opinion,i really appreciate your input.all of you all are right except i refuse to go back to that way of being treated.i have moved on and i have met a nice man and we are just taking it slowly.i have a child support hearing coming up and i stay in my county away from his.no more will i go there. his days are done in my life.the reason i aired this was to see a different way of dealing with this trash and drama.so all of you all have a nice life cause i sure plan on having one...
concerned

London, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2008
im sorry for all your problems me my husband been married for 20 yrs someone we knew lied on me told i was cheating on him then he told me he got drunk at a party and got out of the way with my cousin he smacked her on the .ss he even give me a demo well i got mad and left since he didnt go any farther than that i forgave him but not again i dont fill the same i still love him the same im working on it he seemto be sorry i am old fashioned i believe in being faithful in marriage if i ever found out he cheated i would get a devorce ther are to many diseases out there i dont know if this helps you or not i hope you make the right decision.
SEXY REBEL

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2008
well i really appreciate your thoughts. i recently had a death in my family in his county and i went.me and his child .him and his girlfriend made small talk to much family around us.me and my boyfriend were going upstairs he started talking to me, everything was ok then calmly he says i talked to our child even tho you told her not to talk to me,i said i told her if you were drunk and cussing her not to talk to you.his girlfriend storms uptairs .me and him are still talking quietly when our child comes running down the steps demanding to know why we are fighting,i said did we raise our voices he said no.our daughter says well his girlfriend grabbed me by the arm drags me outside and says you better get down there your mom and dad are fighting.i went up stairs and outside and i said look bitch you got me confused dont ever put your hands on my kid and we were not argueing we were having a discussion.i do not need my child to babyset me.i will finish this later i gotta cook

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 14, 2008
sounds like he is just adding to his harum.....shucks most of you women wouldnt have a faithful man for some reason....so if you got what you want quit complainin and share
an idea

London, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2008
SEXY REBEL wrote:
well i really appreciate your thoughts. i recently had a death in my family in his county and i went.me and his child .him and his girlfriend made small talk to much family around us.me and my boyfriend were going upstairs he started talking to me, everything was ok then calmly he says i talked to our child even tho you told her not to talk to me,i said i told her if you were drunk and cussing her not to talk to you.his girlfriend storms uptairs .me and him are still talking quietly when our child comes running down the steps demanding to know why we are fighting,i said did we raise our voices he said no.our daughter says well his girlfriend grabbed me by the arm drags me outside and says you better get down there your mom and dad are fighting.i went up stairs and outside and i said look bitch you got me confused dont ever put your hands on my kid and we were not argueing we were having a discussion.i do not need my child to babyset me.i will finish this later i gotta cook
if i were you i would come live with me.that would settle it.

Since: Dec 08

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2008
my god, that guy must be very well endowed or somethin. lol. that many women, who he apparently treats like dirt, yet they still want him... anywho.. back to the point. your daughter is 14, which by all means at that age she should understand a little bit of whats goin on. 14 year olds these days are a lot different than those back in the day. lol.
SEXY REBEL

London, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2008
SEXY REBEL wrote:
well to finish this story he came outside and started telling me he was not coming to child support court i was on my own. i said well look all my rent is paid my utilities are paid i send her to school i get up with her when she is sick. at least you could contribute something to her. his girlfriend said your daughter has a wee little problem with not getting her fact straight and you do not need to deal with this im ready to go home i said yeah when in doubt run home and keep your nose out of our childs life. he later calls my son and says your mother started on me and then she jumped on my girlfriend. my boy says if mom would have jumped on her you would have known it, mom is from clay county and she let her walk away without a scratch on her .all you clay county women know how it is when you touch our kids anyway thanks you all im going to make brocolli and cheese to go with my ham and mashed potatoes. ill check in shortly

Melbourne, FL

#16 Dec 15, 2008
holy chit! you were after the ex at the end of november and now moved on? you need to slow down
sexy rebel

London, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2008
Cracker Lady wrote:
holy chit! you were after the ex at the end of november and now moved on? you need to slow down
we were trying to reconcile after 13 years of marriage but once again it didnt work.my new man ive known for quite awhile i just didnt respond back ,i wanted to be sure that my ex was out of my life except for our child.let me explain about the ex see he gets a public job works maybe 9 weeks then quits ,wants to move in with me ,wants to boss everybody ,lay up drunk and someone else support him.while he sleeps till 11 am gets up i wait on him and if he gets pissed then its drive me to mommas house.well this time he gave me a big old sob story about having to move i did not say those magic words of you can come home with me baby, instead i said we will find you somewhere else to live.he said i cant be your man if i cant live with you and you dont think ive changed but i have.well his track record speaks for its self.since then its been lie after lie on me.the hardest part is dealing with the lying, i hate to be lied on.he told everybody i was pregnant , then his wife after she left him is pregnant, at the funeral home his new girlfriend who had a historectmy is now pregnant.almost 9 months ago he confronts the new man because he drove past my house to get to his ,said he looked at me, so he stops him and says fight me for her and shes yours. the new man kicked his ass and my oldest son had to pull him off before the new man killed him.so i took him to his mommas once more as he asked. he does not believe my children should be around at all,so as of the fight i want let him on my hill. i live in a house my son lives in the trailer next door and thats how i wound up going to see him in his county
team taker

Somerset, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2008
shlt
team taker

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 15, 2008
D-Generation XXX wrote:
That's right, her fat a$$ would [email protected]!!!!!
who are you
sexy rebel

London, KY

#22 Dec 16, 2008
i personally am always gonna have time for my kids.ive always been a good mother.i am a firm believer in at the end of the day you talk to your man, and you both together decide as a family what is gonna go on in your life.i have boundaries and lines that are not gonna be crossed no more.i will not allow my kids to play us off against each other,if its no then its no.we eat together as a family. and we can talk about anything.i live on a farm and i love it..i want to thank you all for listening.all you all stay warm and safe..

Melbourne, FL

#23 Dec 16, 2008
It sounds like the new guy is the better of the two. you should always move forward and never back. It sounds sounds like the ex is an alcoholic and you can't help him. He has to help himself. It also sounds like he doesn't want you (I'm sorry) but he doesn't want anyone else to have you. Move ahead, forget him. You can't make a new start in life but you can always make a new ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan hacker 10 min watcher 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Strel 148,934
Fired!!! 1 hr Knowit 2
Everyone: Get Ready To Meet God 11 hr The Truth Hurts 1
Clay County Detention (Feb '11) 16 hr Curious 94
chelsey crail is awesome (Jan '10) 20 hr Get a life ppl 12
Ashley sizemore rat!!! Sun Entertained 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages