why are all the beautiful girls at CC...

why are all the beautiful girls at CCHS gay?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brad

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
?
update

Harrison, AR

#2 Jan 12, 2011
they are sick in the head if you wanta know. God created woman for man NOT woman for woman or man for man. Yes I know what you are asking, because most of the lady tigers are.
they think

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2011
they think they,re cool they dress like men to me
They Aint

AOL

#4 Jan 12, 2011
They dont want to go out with a bunch of peckerheads with a dip in their mouth and nothing but drugheads in their families. Think about that for a lil while and see if you dont come up with the same idea. Them girls are plum purty. Why in the world would they lower themselves to that level.
dadgum

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2011
i agree with they aint ,i see all these little punk ass boys running around with the hats backwards and their pants falling off it is no wonder all those pretty girls don't want anything to do with them ,back in my high school days little punks like that would get their asses whooped and their pants pulled up ,some of these young boys think they are all that but all they are is stupid looking acne faced punks
Haha

Brodhead, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Well listen people, most lesbians at the high school are complete BUTCHES. I mean absolute MEN. Most of them have bigger dips in than the guys, and they are just as rotten. And not all guys are skinny punks running around with their hats backwards and pants falling off. Most of those dumbasses are V-schoolers anyways.
weezy

AOL

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Its a proven fact. If you guys wear your pants down below your waistline your obviously a gay guy that hasnt quite yet figured out whether you want to screw or get screwed. Just my thoughts on the matter. LMAO> umm by the way. stay your gay ass away from me.
LEGEND KILLER

London, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2011
well the way I see it, the reason these girls are gay is because thay haven't had the LEGEND KILLER yet.
aaa

London, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2011
dadgum wrote:
i agree with they aint ,i see all these little punk ass boys running around with the hats backwards and their pants falling off it is no wonder all those pretty girls don't want anything to do with them ,back in my high school days little punks like that would get their asses whooped and their pants pulled up ,some of these young boys think they are all that but all they are is stupid looking acne faced punks
amen to that!!!
aaa

London, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2011
in my opinion, it's cause it's the cool thing to do now days. homo's used to be "taboo", but somehow, it's all the rage now. i think for most young people, it's a whim, they experiment, and later on, they transition back to being with the opposite sex. and for those, mainly adults that are gay, i think it has a lot to do with their childhood, some kinda abuse of some sort that the went thru. they're looking for something they missed as a child in their same sex partner. i'm no doctor or psychologist, that's just my thought out opinion, and that's all. either way, imo, it's wrong, but i ain't gonna preach on that.
LOL

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Well I'm A Lesbian.. And Everything that you has said, is pathetic. Its not what has happend in the childhood.. and I could give to shits.. what you all think.. You're BORN Gay. And If God didn't want you gay, then he wouldn't let you fall in love with the same sex. (:. I think you need to get your facts together before you start spitting out your opinions. Because obviously you all don't know what the hell you all are talking about.
aaa

London, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2011
LOL wrote:
Well I'm A Lesbian.. And Everything that you has said, is pathetic. Its not what has happend in the childhood.. and I could give to shits.. what you all think.. You're BORN Gay. And If God didn't want you gay, then he wouldn't let you fall in love with the same sex.(:. I think you need to get your facts together before you start spitting out your opinions. Because obviously you all don't know what the hell you all are talking about.
well your about the dumbest lizzy i've heard flap their gums! your saying god wants you to be gay?? that's pure stupid, if that was the case god wouldn't have created men. MAN AND WOMAN were created to replenish the earth, do you not understand that??? but you brilliant fool, when two flat cockers can give birth to another human without the aide of a mans sperm, you let me know...you being lizzy is a frigging choice. by the way, who in the name of heck told you your born gay, good grief have you been misinformed!!!!!!!!!!
WANT 2 KNOW

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2011
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
sin sin sin

Eubank, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2011
its a sin. no you are not born gay! that is the most disgusted act i have ever heard of..people are so stupid.
sin sin sin

Eubank, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2011
•Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
•Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
•1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
•Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
sin sin sin

Eubank, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2011
Homosexuality is clearly condemned by the Bible. It goes against the created order of God. He created Adam and then made a woman. This is what God has ordained and it is what is right. Unlike other sins, homosexuality has a severe judgment administered by God Himself. This judgment is simple: They are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins (Romans 1:18ff). As a result, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without an awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and trusting in Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation.
LEGEND KILLER

London, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2011
it is a horrible thing, you people need to grow up stop this nonsense before it's too late.
God did not intend people to be gay, it's God's gift to us to be able to populate the earth but it shud only be between a marred MAN and WOMAN stop the stupid nonsense it makes the LEGEND KILLER sick.
GIRLS GONE WILD AT CCHS

London, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2011
MY BE THEY CAN NOT FIND THERE MATCH SO THEY TURN GAY /LESBIAN
HENSLEY BOY

London, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2011
:)SON I WOULD TAKE ON ALL THEM LITTLE HOTTES LOL
SUE

London, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2011
XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vida blue sizemore 4 hr Queen Veda 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr North Mountain 156,489
Who was found dead on ham holler? 10 hr Dont Know 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr Harry 753
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Dec 3 crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Dec 3 motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Dec 3 nom nom 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages