First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2009
does anybody know how to get up with monroe roark he lived in corbin but his family is from curry branch i wanna talk to him again he knows who i am it was love just ten feet away
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2009
were are you at your number has changed i need to talk to you really bad he worked at phillips tree
ron

Warwick, RI

#3 Jun 18, 2009
just wondering wrote:
were are you at your number has changed i need to talk to you really bad he worked at phillips tree
does this munroe have blond hair i went to hacker elementary school with a munroe is this the same one
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2009
i guess it is were is he
just wondering

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2009
tell him stacey is needing to talk to him
to all nosie people

London, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2009
i know a monroe roark he is 27 his birthday is in december and he use to work at phillips tree experts and he is living in corbin, ky with his wife and son so if you want him you are getting a broke man that only makes enough money to pay child support for two kids by his first wife and take care of his 3rd child. i know where he is i know him very well.....
cuz

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2009
Why would you need to get up with him? I'm one of his cousins but won't be getting in touch with him unless I know why.
to all nosie people

Nancy, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2009
whats wrong stacey you cant reply to noones comment i guess you aint nothing but a piece of trash. you need to leave hime alone i think i know who you are aint you the one that tried to break his marriage up when he was married to elizabeth. he only used you for money you dumb ass but apparently he dont want you cause if he did then he would reply to this he gets on this all the time.
to all nosie people

Nancy, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2009
cuz wrote:
Why would you need to get up with him? I'm one of his cousins but won't be getting in touch with him unless I know why.
which cuz is this you know me very well too.
cuz

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2009
grandaughter of Woodrow. That's all i'll say on here.
cuz

Versailles, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2009
oh and if you was at the reunion the one that had a friggin bee go between sandles and sting me.
blue eyes

London, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2009
for your information TO ALL NOISY PEOPLE i never knewhim when he was married to elizabeth you are sounds to me like you are jeolous and dont want anyone to talk to him im sure he dont want to talk to you for sure oh dont worry i found him haha have a good day
been there

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2009
blue eyes wrote:
for your information TO ALL NOISY PEOPLE i never knewhim when he was married to elizabeth you are sounds to me like you are jeolous and dont want anyone to talk to him im sure he dont want to talk to you for sure oh dont worry i found him haha have a good day
well thats good im glad u found him and no im not jealous cause i was just with him lastnight honey and getting ready to have his child so this will make him 4 hahaha now what girlie..........
Clay County man

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2009
i know him real good.he is my brother
cousin

London, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2009
hey i have a good looking cousin
Clay County man

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2009
who
been there

Sheridan, AR

#20 Dec 27, 2009
Clay County man wrote:
i know him real good.he is my brother
which brother is this? u know me real good to........ both of his brothers do glen and calvin..........
claycogirl

Sheridan, AR

#21 Dec 28, 2009
cuz wrote:
grandaughter of Woodrow. That's all i'll say on here.
how old is this monroe roark ur looking for?
i know and older one...and im am also the granddaugher of woodrow roark.
claycogirl

Sheridan, AR

#22 Dec 28, 2009
cuz wrote:
oh and if you was at the reunion the one that had a friggin bee go between sandles and sting me.
are u talking about the ROARK FAMILY REUNION THAT WAS HELD IN august??
cuz

Lexington, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2010
Yes held in aug. at goose rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Yes and Amen 135,073
Bigfoot Sighting in Clay County? (Oct '13) 33 min Emerald 10
tabitha lovins 6 hr Frind of family 14
horse ceek fire department 7 hr WANTING TO KNOW 1
Tasha Treadway (Apr '13) 18 hr pooter 23
burning springs meth heads 18 hr name um 1
David Mathis aka redbone (Mar '14) 18 hr wade 6
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance